More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 29, 03:24:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540282 Posts in 18067 Topics by 6543 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Was the Final Exam Bug fixed?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Was the Final Exam Bug fixed?  (Read 3171 times)
MaxisManiac
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
Was the Final Exam Bug fixed?
« on: 2005 October 12, 23:29:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see it listed on the Uni patch change list.
Myrddin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Was the Final Exam Bug fixed?
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 12, 23:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/community/bbs/messages.php?&openItemID=item.62,item.43,item.41,item.23&threadID=77bd17f5d52d8afb3a0c81bd96f92eb2&directoryID=62&startRow=1#4dea2dfb8603f79ed19ef23eb4965848

I should specify that you need to scroll down two posts to read the answer from MaxoidHunter, but you need to read how Twain asked the question for the response to make sense. Wink
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 12, 23:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Half of these fixes are so damned vague. Like that one or the 'fixed an issue where a cellphone would sometimes cause problems when hanging up'. So is that the same bug where the lots get corrupted if you save while on a cellphone?  Roll Eyes

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 13, 00:04:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I am rather disappointed.  It doesn't seem to fix any of the really major things that bother me in the game.  No mention of the lack of a graduation party want or the memory of one; no mention of the fact that LTW's are not satisfied for playable Sims not on their own lots (e.g., Graduate 3 Children From College, Have 20 Best Friends, etc.) and the one where they get an extra graduation memory of a much lower-level when they move back into the neighbourhood (and on subsequent moves in my game since installing NL).  I suppose it's better than nothing, but there do seem to be a lot of things that were mentioned in various threads here and on other sites that haven't been fixed.

And what does this mean: Fixed an obscure issue that occurred when attempting to place the same tombstone multiple times..  Does it mean we can place tombstones on more than one lot?

And this: Fixed an issue where Sims' thought bubbles would clip through heads of Sims. I think it's probably something totally different, but there is a vague possibility this refers to the corrupt death memories problem?
« Last Edit: 2005 October 13, 02:29:37 by Ancient Sim » Logged

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
MaxisManiac
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 13, 00:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dammit. There says there's an error through patch installation.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: