More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 06, 13:39:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  JMP Has a Downer on Mortimer Goth?
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: JMP Has a Downer on Mortimer Goth?  (Read 12007 times)
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
Re: JMP Has a Downer on Mortimer Goth?
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 13, 03:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using Lizz Love's no jealousy hack until JM can get the romance mod working again.

Rainbow....
Wher do I get this hack from? I tried TwoJeffs (I think it was?) no jealousy hack and umm....didn't really like it  Lips sealed

Thanks in advance to anyone who can direct me to the right site

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 13, 03:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just upset that my platinum Morty Goth tombstone has vanished!  Honest, he was there post NL with his little "Here Lies Mortimer Goth" tag when I hovered the mouse over him, and then he was gone the next time I played the house!

He's disappeared from the list of resurrectable sims, too  Cry

Grr.

Just off topic for a second if I may....
When I 'hover' my mouse over an object or Sim, I get nothing. Is it because my graphics card isn't good enough for this function.....or am I just doing something not right (i.. stupid  Tongue )

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 13, 04:16:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am using Lizz Love's no jealousy hack until JM can get the romance mod working again.

Rainbow....
Wher do I get this hack from? I tried TwoJeffs (I think it was?) no jealousy hack and umm....didn't really like it  Lips sealed

Thanks in advance to anyone who can direct me to the right site
This is the link for Lizz Love's No jealousy at all mod.  It's not quite what I want since I want non-romance sims to be jealous, but as I said, until JM gets the romance mod fixed for NL, it's better than having my romance sims slapped every which way.  I don't remember TwoJeffs having a jealousy mod though, at least not since I've been keeping up with his stuff.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=7927
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 13, 04:41:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Rainbow  Smiley

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 13, 05:47:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I'll have to do the same, but it's no fun when absolutely no-one ever gets jealous!  And no challenge either!

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 13, 05:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I'll have to do the same, but it's no fun when absolutely no-one ever gets jealous!  And no challenge either!
Yup.  That's why I took it out when JM released the romance mod way back when.  Actually, I just saw at MTS2 where Lizz Love was discussing a mod she is thinking about doing called "Moral Compass" where married sims don't accept flirts from other sims and stuff like that.  Here's the link if you'd like to take a look:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=91612
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: