More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 29, 03:32:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  More turn ons/offs
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More turn ons/offs  (Read 28810 times)
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: More turn ons/offs
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 23, 21:18:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mainly stick with hair colour and then use things like hats, glasses, facial hair, makeup, etc.  I don't use the clothing ones, I don't use cologne generally because it's just impossible to keep it on long enough - I generally use vampirism as a turn off, unless I want the particular sim to be repelled by someone else (or at least reduce their attraction to everything that moves) when I give them a hair colour turn off.

I've always tended to give my sims a lot of hats, glasses and things like that - makes them all have a bit of variety, and it helps now that the game will give you townies with hats, glasses, makeup...  although, the number of turn ons/offs is very restrictive - I would love to see aliens in there, as well as educated sims (college graduates), maybe even private school...  we could go on, but I guess most things have been listed...  the different aspirations could create some interesting effects - like a family sim who is turned on by romance sims, but then our little sims could already be conflicted enough!

I do hope that this turns out to be something people can expand on, if not, I hope it gets expanded in further expansion packs.
AllenABQ
Feckless Fool

Contemplator of Fuzzy Things

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 23, 21:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the different aspirations could create some interesting effects - like a family sim who is turned on by romance sims, but then our little sims could already be conflicted enough!

Maxis already took this one into account by creating a matrix of how aspirations affect chemistry between two sims.  It woulda been nice to have some user choice involved like what you're suggesting, but at least the way Maxis does it there's positives/neutrals/negatives for every possible combo of sims who interact with each other.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 23, 21:44:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that's what I was referring to...

with the effect of star sign and aspiration on attraction, it could be fun to create a sim who is turned on by that which also repluses them...  Or maybe that's just my evil little mind thinking of new ways to torture my pixel people...

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 23, 22:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I discovered that "swimwear" is satisfied if the Sim is naked, which is handy with crammyboy's mod, as all my outgoing Sims wander around nude anyway.  You'll notice that Mrs C. will complain that someone is wearing swimwear when they're actually nude (when they're taking a shower, for instance).  Whether it's intentional that the game can't distinguish between naked and swimwear, I don't know.  Probably not.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 24, 01:22:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've generally been giving mine grey hair as a turn off because I get so tired of everyone fawning over the old farts (and my downtown has plenty of them too) or getting them as blind dates. Fat works as a turn off too unless a lot of sims you play are fat. The townies and npcs are pretty much regular fitness and I've never seen a player sim get a want to get fat, although that would be interesting. Cologne is another one I use for turn offs. Pretty much no sim is going to have it on unless I put it on them so it's a fairly useless turn on and wearing it serves no other purpose.
I use full face makeup  ala Verona ville style as a turn off as well . Ive never seen any of my playable sims roll a want to wear costume make up,be fat or be stinky. so those work well for me I have seen them roll fears about being fat or stinky however. I use Vampirism on my most outgoings sims as they are the ones most likely to try to befriend a vampire. cologne is a good turn off as well and to stop the gypsy from bringing elder blind dates I have started using gray hair as a turn off for my free and single sims. my engaged  sims I dont bother as much with I try and make sure they match features the other has for turn ons. I have brothers at Uni that are engaged to girls from their neighborhood they went steady with them as teens and were best friends as children so when they reached teens I matched the turn ons to the features each had. My Family Sim Bart Aming has black hair and is a fitness buff  so his fiancee has turn ons that are Black hair and fitness turn off is fatness.Edaina Sabre is a family Sim that is engaged to Bart Aming his turn ons Black hair and Makeup which matches her features his turn off fatness. result three bolts for chemistry. Barts brother is a popularity sim who has brown hair his fiancee is a family sim with Black hair. he has 3 bolts for his fiancee  1 for his brothers fiancee. his fiancee has  3 for him and 1 for his brother. and daily and ltr is 100/100 for both couples

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 24, 01:37:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use full face makeup, stink and fatness as turn offs. Sometimes I use vampirism as a turn off as well and facial hair because I myself hate guys with facial hair (well heavy facial hair anyway)
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2005 October 24, 05:11:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm finding myself falling into the same trap as almost everyone here, using the same things for turn-offs.  In my case those would be vampirism, cologne, stink and occasionally gray hair.  I absolutely will not make fatness a turn-off for any of my sims because fat people are discriminated against enough already, but that's a whole other rant all together.

Unfortunately, though, if I want a sim to be extra-attracted to a sim with freckles, we're stuck with the old full-face make-up which means that sim's going to be attracted to the one wearing the headband, the geisha girl make-up or what have you.  It makes things pretty bizarre.

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 October 24, 05:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm finding myself falling into the same trap as almost everyone here, using the same things for turn-offs.  In my case those would be vampirism, cologne, stink and occasionally gray hair.  I absolutely will not make fatness a turn-off for any of my sims because fat people are discriminated against enough already, but that's a whole other rant all together.
When you consider that you can choose only ONE turn-off, and the variety is not so great, from what I hear, then yes.

I would choose fatness as a turn-off, because like in real life, fatness means LAZINESS, and laziness is something I cannot abide in real people, let alone sims! It's not the fatness itself that repulses me, but what it signifies in its bearer. Turn-ons and turn-offs throughout the ages have done exactly the same thing: In ancient times, one who was fat was wealthy and could afford to eat. This was thus considered attractive to be somewhat plump. Conversely, in the Victorian era, pale skin was considered a turn-on due to the fact that it signified that its bearer was wealthier and could be indoors all day rather than laboring in the sun. Nowadays, the opposite is true: A tan tends to signify someone who can afford to lie around in the sun all day instead of working as an office drone. So when I think about a turn-on or a turn-off, I think about it in terms of what this characteristic means in its bearer.

Incidentally, a male with beards as a turn on is either a homosexual, a freak, or both.

Gray hair is definitely one of Dina Caliente's things, though. She seems to have a thing for old men who will shortly keel over and die....

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 October 24, 05:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use full face makeup, stink and fatness as turn offs. Sometimes I use vampirism as a turn off as well and facial hair because I myself hate guys with facial hair (well heavy facial hair anyway)
we really need more realistic turn ons and turn off's. like negligee's as a turn on  or off some guys and girls get turned on if their significant other is wearing sexy pajama's . the swim wear thing I think is stupid as is the undies thing when it's an elder especially with the maxis made undies for elders. those Undies are Ugly and If I were an Elder I would tell Hubby to keep his clothes on  if his undies looked like that. how many of us would actually buy Undies that resembled Maxis undies? if we were all elders. I wouldnt that's for sure! the custom undies for adults I could see my self buying but I wouldnt buy the maxis made undies

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2005 October 24, 06:41:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would choose fatness as a turn-off, because like in real life, fatness means LAZINESS, and laziness is something I cannot abide in real people, let alone sims!

Hmmm.  So you're saying my mom who got up at 6 a.m. every morning of the world, had her housework done by 10 or 11 a.m. (and this woman was completely fanatical when it came to housework--everything had to be spotless), then was at one of her half-dozen or so housecleaning jobs (and she cleaned for the rich and famous in our area) or out on her Avon route until it was time to come home and fix dinner, and if it was summer or harvest season was either out in the garden all evening or in the kitchen canning, or during the off-season was doing the 'winter cleaning', then generally made it to bed by midnight or so was lazy?  ROFLOL!  My mom worked harder than any one person I have ever known and never in her adult life weighed less than 180 pounds! ROFLOL!!

Nope--fat doesn't always mean lazy.  It often times means the body doesn't properly metabolize the food that's put in it--mainly sugars.  I'm not saying the world isn't full of fat AND lazy people, but they don't always walk hand-in-hand. Smiley

J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 October 24, 07:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm.  So you're saying my mom who got up at 6 a.m. every morning of the world, had her housework done by 10 or 11 a.m. (and this woman was completely fanatical when it came to housework--everything had to be spotless), then was at one of her half-dozen or so housecleaning jobs (and she cleaned for the rich and famous in our area) or out on her Avon route until it was time to come home and fix dinner, and if it was summer or harvest season was either out in the garden all evening or in the kitchen canning, or during the off-season was doing the 'winter cleaning', then generally made it to bed by midnight or so was lazy?  ROFLOL!  My mom worked harder than any one person I have ever known and never in her adult life weighed less than 180 pounds! ROFLOL!!
Is bragging about how early your mom goes to bed supposed to impress me with how not-lazy she is? She sounds pretty lazy to me. Imagine how much more productive (and less fat) she'd be if she skipped that part. SLEEP IS FOR WUSSES!

Nope--fat doesn't always mean lazy.  It often times means the body doesn't properly metabolize the food that's put in it--mainly sugars.
So don't sit around all the time stuffing your face. Amazing concept, isn't it? If you're not using the energy, it's pointless to take it in. BACK TO WORK WITH YOU! NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ivy
Knuckleheaded Knob

"54% Scrumptiousness"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2005 October 24, 10:58:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I absolutely will not make fatness a turn-off for any of my sims because fat people are discriminated against enough already, but that's a whole other rant all together.

I agree with you Misty.  And to even call the Sims bodytype for unfit "fat" is ridiculous as well.

That's had to be my #1 pet peeve about this game from day 1.

A wider variety of turn ons and turn offs would be so nice to have.

Ivy

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 October 24, 12:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I absolutely will not make fatness a turn-off for any of my sims because fat people are discriminated against enough already, but that's a whole other rant all together.

I agree with you Misty.  And to even call the Sims bodytype for unfit "fat" is ridiculous as well.

That's had to be my #1 pet peeve about this game from day 1.

A wider variety of turn ons and turn offs would be so nice to have.

Ivy

I use fatness as a turnoff for sims simply because they dont get fat unless they are stuffing their face and lounging around. Maxis didnt incorporate the Idea of metabolism playing a part in  whether or not a Sim gets fat. activity ie working out = buff or normal sims .stuffing face when not hungry  and lounging around = fat sims. in real life Metabolism plays a huge part in whether or not a person is fat or not. I have known people that work out constantly and eat right  still have weight problems a trip to the dr  resulted in the persons metabolism being tested and usually it was found to be slow hence the weight problem. I have also known people who stuffed their face ,laid on the couch watching tv  and obviously have weight problems due to lack of activity. so in humans things like being fat arent always caused by overeating and laziness any more than being a skinny human  means a person is active.Metabolism is determining factor for Humans. Sims on the other hand dont have metabolisms so fatness is directly related to eating and laziness. the answer to the turn on/off is obvious we need more to choose from and more that are realistic  Undecided

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2005 October 24, 12:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can stuff my face as much as I like, lounge around all day, sleep 24 hours a day, never exercise ... I never put on an OUNCE of weight and never have.  Of course, there are plenty of people who are bloody great big fat lumps because they stuff their faces out of boredom or lack of motivation to do anything else, but there are also plenty who are overweight because they can't help it and that's a different matter altogether.  I have always been underweight no matter what I eat or what I do, it's the way my body metabolism works.  I'm not a big eater anyway, never have been, but it wouldn't make any difference if I was.  I can eat as many fattening foods as I like and it doesn't affect my weight one iota.  My eldest son eats enough to feed the average horse and he never puts on weight either.  It's all in the genes.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 October 24, 12:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After I made that post above about using fat for a turn off I actually did think to myself that I hope no one gets offended. Sometimes I open my mouth without thinking.  Embarrassed Just for the record, irl I have nothing against anyone's physical appearance in any way as it's generally not indicitive of the person. I was sort of  punk in my younger days and dyed my hair weird colors and wore odd clothes and such. People would assume I did drugs when I never have so I know people look at someone's appearance and make stupid assumptions. I've had some heavy people pass me by on a jogging trail and breeze up a hill that was getting me winded so if someone is healthy and happy with their body whatever shape it is, more power to them. What I can't stand is women who constantly whine Oh I'm SO fat! and do absolutely nothing about something they claim is bothering them so much, but those types tend to be 10 pounds overweight at most.  Roll Eyes

Sims is a different story. I'm a powergamer I guess in that I don't do something unless there's a good in game reason to. I don't use sinks or mirrors in my bathroom at all and I usually put my toilet in a separate room from the tub to keep down squabbling. Even paintings I tend to buy as an investment, sort of like putting money in the bank, as a backup so as not to lose everything with chance cards.

There really isn't any good in game reason for a sim to be fat in the game. It would be nice if say a sim who was attracted to or had a crush on another sim that had the fat body type as a turn on wanted to get fat but I guess that's getting a little complicated for the game mechanics. I also don't think the 'fat' body type looks very fat. The women IMO are curvatious at best and the men just have this pear shape with narrow shoulders, a gut and skinny legs. They look like a very skinny guy who swallowed a bowling ball. Fit sims also don't really look a hell of a lot different to me and unless the get a want for it or it just happens because their job requires a lot of body skill, I don't bother with getting them fit.

I actually do have a sim who wears custom outfits to give her a little bit of a more realistic larger body size, but because of game mechanics the game doesn't view her as fat.  Tongue That and she magically gets skinny when showering lol!
« Last Edit: 2005 October 24, 13:04:49 by Motoki » Logged

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 October 24, 13:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can stuff my face as much as I like, lounge around all day, sleep 24 hours a day, never exercise ... I never put on an OUNCE of weight and never have.  Of course, there are plenty of people who are bloody great big fat lumps because they stuff their faces out of boredom or lack of motivation to do anything else, but there are also plenty who are overweight because they can't help it and that's a different matter altogether.  I have always been underweight no matter what I eat or what I do, it's the way my body metabolism works.  I'm not a big eater anyway, never have been, but it wouldn't make any difference if I was.  I can eat as many fattening foods as I like and it doesn't affect my weight one iota.  My eldest son eats enough to feed the average horse and he never puts on weight either.  It's all in the genes.
My Mom is the same way  she has never weighed more than 100 lbs except when she was pregnant. her  activity level is minimal at best and she still remains toothpick thin. My daughter on the other hand is an active Mom of 2 works,goes to the gym daily before work and jogs 3 miles every other day and still struggles to lose even a pound and her weight remains at 170 lbs 30 lbs more than she is  supposed to weigh .and she is a light eater.so in humans genetics and metabolism are the deciding facttors for weight gain or loss. my weight contantly fluctuates  on the downward side.I might weigh 128 today the dr.today but weigh me a week later and Ive lost 5 or 10 pounds  so I never know what the scale will say .I have an ultra fast metabolism

Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 October 24, 13:54:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems like a lot of things affect weight.  I was rail-thin until I got married, then after a couple of decades I was up to 300 pounds.  Switched from a 2 liter of regular Coke a day to diet Coke and lost 30 pounds in as many weeks.  Altered my diet slightly and I'm down to 240 at the moment, where it seems to have stabilized.

My wife is 4'11", and weighed 84 pounds when I met her at age 18.  When I was 300 pounds, she was around 180.  She'd dropped a little by the time she was diagnosed with diabetes.  She started watching her diet carefully, limiting portions and severely limiting carb intake, and she's now down to 108 after about a year and a half.

I think it would have been better if she'd stopped losing around 120.

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
Sagana
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 October 24, 17:02:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's all in the genes.

Yep and me too. I'm just skinny - not in particularly good shape. My mom was the same until after she had her 4th child (I only had 3, so I guess I skipped that part) and so is my dad. After I hit 40, my belly got all slack - not really being overweight but just a pot belly thing that looked more or less like the not fit sims do (stupid in other words Wink). My metabolism is still high and no amount of change in diet was going to make that go away so I picked up dancing to get rid of it (after I whined a lot and decided I hated looking at myself anymore) and that worked like a charm for toning up. But I've never been terribly active - I'm an indoors kind of person - and while I'm what my friend calls "a savory" meaning I prefer salty snacks to sweet ones, I've never watched what I eat (and a whole bag of potato chips is no better for you than ice cream). It's muchly genes/metabolism.

There are two brothers that I'm pretty sure came with University (I know I didn't make them, I'm just not sure where I got them Smiley) Almeric and Aldric. Aldric is very fit and wears glasses. Almeric started off overweight. I thought they were cute, but Almeric's bodyshape just didn't look right with his face, so I went to the trouble to have him get fit. But point being, I really do think he started out "fat" in the bin or wherever he came from.

Other than something like that, I usually don't bother with fitness at all, but don't let them overeat too much and they stay more or less in the middle. For some purposes, I wish I could get someone truly overweight for a storyline or whatever, and have a couple of meshes (but what I'm looking for is sometimes kind of hard to find). People come in all different shapes and I'm willing to have that in my game (same as colors and sexual orientation and anything else I can), but I don't like the way Maxis did it. Actually I think it's *more* insulting that they don't really allow anyone to look right, than if they'd just gone ahead and had some "fat" meshes - like no one would choose to use them or something :p

Unsouper
vector
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 October 24, 17:24:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Come Christmas, people are going to start making Santa skins, and unless there's a decent custom mesh involved, he's going to be a skinny-but-pregnant Santa.

And it's going to be stupid.
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 October 24, 22:48:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

People come in all different shapes and I'm willing to have that in my game (same as colors and sexual orientation and anything else I can), but I don't like the way Maxis did it. Actually I think it's *more* insulting that they don't really allow anyone to look right, than if they'd just gone ahead and had some "fat" meshes - like no one would choose to use them or something :p

At least part of the reason why the Maxis meshes aren't very realistic, and don't vary much from the baseline, is that if you get too far away from the basic mesh you start having to modify animations, which was probably not worth the time from their point of view. I know they used that as the reason for why they don't have a different mesh for the "fit" body type. Technically, it's the same reason why all sims of a given age are the same height.
Ivy
Knuckleheaded Knob

"54% Scrumptiousness"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: 2005 October 24, 23:23:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There really isn't any good in game reason for a sim to be fat in the game.

Sure there is.  Time taken up working out could be better spent socializing.  Wink  Unfortunately, socializing in the Sims often equates to family meal times as well.  lol  (My families with kids in them always have at least one meal together a day).

I only make my Sims workout if they have to have the body points to get promoted.  Or if they want to work out, they work out til they get the aspiration points and then they stop.  Fear of getting fat...whoopie a whopping 500 point aspiration loss. 

Other than that...nope, nada.  They get to be whatever they end up to be.

Hook, goodonya to you and your wife Smiley  Hubby and I are following the heart healthy diet, and that's me, in my avatar, minus 45lbs.  I'm now up to 50lbs lost since February of this year Smiley  (And no, I won't tell you where I started or where I'm at now...lol.)  Keep at it and you'll be where you want to be (whatever that is Smiley )

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ivy

AllenABQ
Feckless Fool

Contemplator of Fuzzy Things

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 October 25, 00:50:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I think we've just stumbled on a wishlist item for either a future expansion or Sims 3.

All you'd need when creating a new sim is a metabolism attribute, and lets say you scale it on the 0-10 scale similar to personality.  This attribute would basically affect food consumption effect on the fit/fat score.  0 would radically decrease caloric needs and make it almost impossible to stay out of the fat range whereas 10 would be virtually impervious to the effects of overeating.  Improving body score every three points might force it up 1 point.  And age transition from adult to elder could cause a small drop.  And the score could be determined in kids either inheriting either parent's score or somewhere in between, with maybe a random factor thrown in once in awhile.

Barring the issue of the bodytypes available in the game, I don't think this would have been hard to implement.  I wonder if Maxis even thought of this?

Just had an additional thought:
Pregnancy could have a random chance of lowering metabolism maybe 1-3 points
« Last Edit: 2005 October 25, 01:06:54 by AllenABQ » Logged
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 October 25, 01:09:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I think we've just stumbled on a wishlist item for either a future expansion or Sims 3.

All you'd need when creating a new sim is a metabolism attribute, and lets say you scale it on the 0-10 scale similar to personality.  This attribute would basically affect food consumption effect on the fit/fat score.  0 would radically decrease caloric needs and make it almost impossible to stay out of the fat range whereas 10 would be virtually impervious to the effects of overeating.  Improving body score every three points might force it up 1 point.  And age transition from adult to elder could cause a small drop.  And the score could be determined in kids either inheriting either parent's score or somewhere in between, with maybe a random factor thrown in once in awhile.

Barring the issue of the bodytypes available in the game, I don't think this would have been hard to implement.  I wonder if Maxis even thought of this?

Just had an additional thought:
Pregnancy could have a random chance of lowering metabolism maybe 1-3 points

great Idea there for an expansion pack Allen Smiley

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 October 25, 02:03:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ivy: I used to like having sims socialize while eating but since NL it takes SO long it drives me insane. That and they keep falling asleep in their food now.  Roll Eyes

About the body types. What Maxis said is true to a point, but still they could have add at least a little more bulk for the fit or fat sims. People have done is with custom meshes that are based off the Maxis ones and still use the same animation. Some of them didn't even change the skin or clothes textures Maxis made but the body shape and they look fine to me. *shrug*

Anyway, none of that applies to Santa since they can make him an npc. If we're paying $15, we'd better get a decent Santa.  Tongue

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2005 October 25, 02:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One who breaks the game if vampirified? Ooh. Vampire santa!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: