More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 29, 05:21:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540282 Posts in 18067 Topics by 6543 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  SimPe and NL
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: SimPe and NL  (Read 4980 times)
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
SimPe and NL
« on: 2005 September 17, 08:02:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any official announcement that SimPe doesn't work with NL?

I heared that it doesn't, and I can't install NL (I prefer SimPe than NL, lol).
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: SimPe and NL
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 17, 08:06:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what field reports suggest. So don't be too impatient to buy and play. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 17, 08:29:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A version is in QA now, according to this:  http://ambertation.de/simpeforum/viewtopic.php?t=1806

Quaxi says: 
0.48 can NOT work with Nightlife Neighborhoods, as the Format changed. We are working on it at the Moment (First Versions are available to Members of the QA Group).
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 17, 10:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, my simbrowser doesn't seem to work as it should, but the rest of the things i always "mess" with seems perfectly fine...jUst be patient, the programmers need to get the game too and figure it out so do can do the updates.

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 17, 11:44:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's what field reports suggest. So don't be too impatient to buy and play. Tongue

Believe me - I am patient enough...Smiley. I have the game almost a week now, and wait to see and read the impressions of others that play the game. AND, I wait patiently for your fixes and compatibilities...Smiley.

But when I heared that SimPe doesn't work with NL - all my "sails" dropped down...Smiley.

A version is in QA now, according to this: http://ambertation.de/simpeforum/viewtopic.php?t=1806

Quaxi says:
0.48 can NOT work with Nightlife Neighborhoods, as the Format changed. We are working on it at the Moment (First Versions are available to Members of the QA Group).

Thank you rainbow. Does it mean that if I am a member in that site (I am) - I will be able to get a working version with NL, when it's issued?
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 17, 11:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need to be a member of the site to download whichever is the current public release of SimPe - and the NL-compatible one will be out soon.  But you do need to be a member both of the site and of the Quality Assurance testing team if you want a nightlife compatible *test* version to use immediately. Smiley

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 17, 15:19:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As the others said, there is a version and it works at least as far as the sim browser and all the sim editing stuff goes. Right now, they are trying to fix some things so that Numenor can make an updated version of CEP so people can recolor the new objects, and also so that cloning the new objects works okay.

Be patient, it should be out soon. Smiley

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 17, 16:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got the QA version right now. Seems to be working fine for editing character files, at least. That's about as deep as I go.
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 17, 19:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got the Q&A version but it isn't working properly for me.  I needed to urgently edit some memories, but whenever I go into the Neighbourhood Memory section, none of the memories show-up.  There's always an error before the memories start installing, so looks as if I am going to have to wait until the final version is released.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 18, 20:10:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just checked and Version 48c (Nightlife compatible) is available now for anybody to download....

Karen
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 September 18, 22:53:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those who have the Enhanser - there is an update for NL.

http://www.sims2programs.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: