More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 13:37:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pets + custom careers & majors - anyone tried yet?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pets + custom careers & majors - anyone tried yet?  (Read 2608 times)
anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
Pets + custom careers & majors - anyone tried yet?
« on: 2006 October 19, 13:11:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The topic pretty much says it... has anyone tried using any custom careers or majors with the new E.P. yet?

Also, IIRC if you delete the custom careers & majors and then start the game, any sims who had previously been assigned the removed careers & majors will either show up as "unemployed" or "undeclared" until the packages are returned to the downloads folder - is that correct?

(My copy should arrive today or tomorrow, but I would rather avoid having to change all my sims' careers and majors before I install it... if I can just remove the packages and readd them after install that would be much nicer.)

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: Pets + custom careers & majors - anyone tried yet?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 19, 13:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had any problems with custom careers so far, and I have a bunch of them in my game.

Karen
nikita
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 19, 16:50:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=27344 there's a pretty comprehensive list on Sims 2 Community forums of what does and doesn't work.  The inTeen is out though that's not much of a surprise.  So is Squinge pregnant Sims wear everyday  Cry  That makes me not even want to install the ep...

I would go there.  Apparently all custom careers, majors and foods don't work.  But I still have my custom careers in the game and it's been fine, everything else from the list, I removed.

anyeone
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 19, 17:55:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks a bunch for that link, I don't usually go to that site so that was really helpful.

Luckily I don't have huge amounts of hacks - except for the censor, careers and majors all of my hacks are Awesome.

I will probably take them out and just readd them later.  Luckily (?) I am very careful about binning files I download so I can find stuff easily and all the careers and majors are in their own folders.

Thanks again, you rock!

I'm not megalomaniacal, I just play that way.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: