More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 00:56:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  The Grim Reaper
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: The Grim Reaper  (Read 24367 times)
Hei_Chavorale
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
The Grim Reaper
« on: 2006 August 01, 13:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else try for kids with the grim reaper? Right now I just have a pair of twins and they are only babies...but how have your's turned out as in terms of their looks? My two darlings have ruby eyes, fair skin, and black hair. Not sure if tehy will be ugly little monsters though...I'll have to wait until they are toddlers to see what they look like.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: The Grim Reaper
« Reply #1 on: 2006 August 01, 13:18:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Grim Reaper doesn't have any genetics, so the offspring usually end up being clones of the "mother."
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 August 01, 15:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Grim Reaper's kids will look like clones of the Hula girls, as that's what the Grim Reaper looks like underneath his get-up.  Are they girls?  So far, all the kids to the Grim Reaper I've heard of are girls (clone syndrome, ala Brandi Broke).  (Ignore Nervous Subject, he was definitely NOT spawned by the Grim Reaper!).

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 August 01, 15:26:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my simmie had her twins by the Grim Reaper they were boys and were very good looking. They had black hair and Blue eyes, the mother had blond hair and green eyes. This was in a neighborhood long gone and I havn't tried the Grim Reaper pregnancy thingy since.
Hei_Chavorale
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 August 01, 15:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one's a girl and one's a boy... Cassidy and Cody. So far as babies they look identical but are different sexes of course. I'll upload pictures once I get a chance to get them up to the toddler stage  Grin
Eleonora
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 August 01, 16:26:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whatever you do, don't have kids with the Therapist!! They'll be FUGLY  Grin

This is her picture as she was / It seems a thing to wonder on / As though mine image in the glass / Should tarry when myself am gone.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 August 01, 23:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do they have moustaches and big huge glasses and wild hair??
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 August 02, 01:00:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They've got that hair, and the most monstrous eyebrows in the world. Unfortunately, the twins by the Therapist were in the Camelot neighborhood which was destroyed long ago, and no pictures remain.

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
Simsbaby
Pinheaded Pissant

INTP - I didn't do it.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 August 02, 02:58:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They've got that hair, and the most monstrous eyebrows in the world. Unfortunately, the twins by the Therapist were in the Camelot neighborhood which was destroyed long ago, and no pictures remain.

Don't you mean fortunately?  Wink

Remember - a bimbo is for life and not just for christmas!
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 August 02, 03:00:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* rainbow goes off to the Testing Grounds to try having spawn by the Therapist.  Wink
Countess
theisz
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2006 August 02, 03:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL  Yeah, I made that mistake...once.  Cheesy
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006 August 02, 03:50:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like a good idea for someone doing the Uglacy challenge if they aren't strictly following the rules.

All generalizations are false, including this one.
fwiffo
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2006 August 02, 04:34:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Grim Reaper doesn't have any facial structure data, so any offspring produced with him will have the default face (i.e. the first in the list.)  For females, it happens to be quite similar, but not identical to Hula Zombie (Hula's face is a bit shorter and rounder.) He does seem to acquire a SimDNA entry somehow, but it seems to vary from game to game and neighborhood to neighborhood. The offspring's genetics (skin, hair and eye color) will be as expected for normal breeding, but the face will be the default.  The Therapist and Hula have complete facial structure and DNA information (fugly and attractive respectively) so breeding with them goes more normally.  The remote control car has a similar result to the Reaper.  Other "special" NPCs like the social bunnies are regular mutant townie sims under their costumes and have no special results when breeding.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006 August 02, 05:14:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe.  Cheesy

Well, as babies, the Therapist's twin boys looked pretty normal.

But as toddlers, they looked very strange.

As children:

As teens:

As adults:

And elders:

Check out those profiles!

And now, the child of the Grim Reaper:

As an adult:

Close up:

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006 August 02, 05:17:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehehe, thanks for the pics Rainbow.

Damn, but those Therapists spawn are ugly buggers!!

The Grim Reapers boy on the other hand is quite handsome.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Wedgetail
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2006 August 02, 05:24:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked wow what a schnoz and those chins  Undecided I'm not going spawning there Tongue

I live like I type, fast with a lot of mistakes...*sigh*

My imaginary friend thinks you've got serious mental problems...
ElfPuddle
Stupid-to-English Translator
Uncouth Undesirable

"Darn! That's the end!"

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006 August 02, 05:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The large-eyed Therapist spawn is what both of my twins looked like. They had pale skin and blond hair, but the same facial structure. NASTY!

And, yes, I meant unfortunately....I wanted to share pics. Tongue

I haven't died. I moved to the American South. Rumors to the contrary are highly exaggerated.

Member 960. Admitted to the MATY Senate by a 10-0 vote: 2006 August 10. Expelled by a 15-12 vote: 2008 May 30.
Should that mean anything?
mdrturner
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 August 02, 06:46:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, how do you have children with the Grim Reaper?
Can you just summon him with Inges' Teleporter bush thingy, or do you use "testingcheatsenabled"?

Stealing someone's ideas is plagiarism ......   Stealing everyones ideas is research.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 August 02, 06:49:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can do it with the Tombstone of L&D spawned with testing cheats, but I used the InSimenator.
Dea
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 August 02, 06:51:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All babies look the same except alien babies...Alien babies will show their nose and eyes...So its no surprise that the therapist babies looked like a normal baby.

ISFJ
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 August 02, 06:53:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The simplest way is to summon the Grim Reaper with the shrub while the game is paused (he'll usually leave instantly if you unpause because there's no dead Sims on the lot), and use the Tombstone of Life and Death to impregnate a Sim.  You can also get him on the lot by killing a Sim, and plead for their life when he comes if you don't want them to die.  I've gotten a knowledge Sim to fulfill that "Saved from Death" want and impregnated another Sim in one fell swoop before.

mdrturner
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 August 02, 07:13:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, thanks for that.
Slightly off topic question; can I use the shrub/bush to summon the Pollination Technician so that my alien babies can know both sets of parents? Or is this a "Bad Thing (tm)"?
Oh, and another one, are all alien babies pollinated by the same technician? If so, is there any way to add other Polli Techs?

Point and laugh / poke with sticks as appropriate

Stealing someone's ideas is plagiarism ......   Stealing everyones ideas is research.
Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 August 02, 07:20:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure it would be a Bad Thing.  All sims in the default family are a little iffy to be messing with too much.  All babies are "pollinated" by the same guy, (in fact, if a male adult alien born in your game gets abducted, they'll give birth to their "brother/child").  They have more of them on MTS2, and apparently adding them will make the game pick at *cough*"random"*cough*.

mdrturner
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 August 02, 07:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*cough*"random"*cough*.

I take it by this that you are implying that it's "sadorandom" (is that the correct term?).
Does anyone have any experiance with these mods? Or, do people just not have alien babies?

Avalikia
Furry Lover
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 August 02, 07:43:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's just say I'm rather fed up with the sadorandom generator lately.  It's been doing unkind things to me.  Angry  I haven't tried that mod, but it looks like it wouldn't be too hazardous.  Of course, it hasn't been officially tested by the creater since NL came out, so you might want to check things out in a safe manner first.  I'm pretty sure it would still work fine though.  There's two sets:  Here and Here

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: