More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 03:35:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Bisexuality?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bisexuality?  (Read 4962 times)
Diala
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Bisexuality?
« on: 2006 June 25, 00:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there any way to permanently balance a Sim's male/female attraction and KEEP it that way so they will forever be bisexual despite what gender they may have relationships with? I find it a bit frustrating when I want a female Sim to have a relationship with one gender, and when I want her to be attracted to another gender, she seems relunctant to change her preferences. I'd perfer not having to go into SimPE and balancing the sexual attraction bar everytime she has a relationship.

Any help, perhaps?
starrling
Giraffe Person
Pinheaded Pissant

nyah

View Profile
Re: Bisexuality?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 June 25, 00:11:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a part of that other hack *coughInSimcough* that will let you do this.

liegenschonheit
Garrulous Gimp

Mmmm...brains

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 June 25, 00:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never really had that problem with any of my sims, they seem more than happy to swing both ways, especially romance sims. Maybe doesn't find that sim attractive based on sign compatability and turn ons? The best way to do it seems to be to get them to be friends first, then start in with the flirts. Best friends works even better.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 June 25, 01:09:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use the SimPe from time to time, and drag the gender preference line to 0.
Ambular
Cheese Nazi
Stupid Schlemiel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 June 25, 03:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's not a permanent solution, but it's a good bit easier than using SimPE.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82198

Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione.
My Sims 2 Stuff @  MTS | Populate My City
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 June 25, 03:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the gender preference selector myself, it's handy for setting townies and NPC's.  I tend to make them +2 for both sexes and let them find their own preference, but I do sometimes alter preferences if someone has gone "the wrong way" in terms of what I have planned for them.  Probably the easiest way to make sure they don't go off either sex is to max them out on both, then alter it occasionally if it goes off-track.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Persephone
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 June 25, 05:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd perfer not having to go into SimPE and balancing the sexual attraction bar everytime she has a relationship.

You can use the SimPe from time to time, and drag the gender preference line to 0.

Don't you love how well people listen...
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 June 25, 06:57:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you use the preference adjuster to jack things up to 1000/1000 for both, it may fluctuate a bit, but will never come undone in any reasonable timeframe. In fact, it will probably get worse.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 June 25, 14:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In order for that sim to be bisexual, it has to show the same amount of preference to both sexes. Dragging the adjuster to 0 makes the sim a-sexual. I'd follow Pescado's advice and drag the preference meter for both sexes almost all the way up.

Let the Beast inside you free!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 June 28, 17:25:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In order for that sim to be bisexual, it has to show the same amount of preference to both sexes. Dragging the adjuster to 0 makes the sim a-sexual. I'd follow Pescado's advice and drag the preference meter for both sexes almost all the way up.
It doesn't have to show the same amount, that's too unstable and fluctuates constantly. It just has to be positive towards both.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: