More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 23:27:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Family Relations
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Family Relations  (Read 33677 times)
Magicmoon
Querulous Quidnunc

View Profile
Re: Family Relations
« Reply #75 on: 2006 June 17, 14:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found it. I remember why I didn't get it before. If you read the replies they are mostly very strange. I couldn't tell if there was a problem with the mod or the posters. Also, Dizzy is reported as not being around anymore.

But for all those that want it now that the Boss says he is using it, here it is:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=31003&c=1

Running: Sims2, University, Nightlife, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT and AL
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2006 June 17, 15:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Found it. I remember why I didn't get it before. If you read the replies they are mostly very strange. I couldn't tell if there was a problem with the mod or the posters. Also, Dizzy is reported as not being around anymore.
It's probably the posters, since Dizzy is dead and can't answer any weird questions they have.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2006 June 17, 18:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using Dizzy's Breakfast Anytime hack since the base game with no problems.  Actually it's more like Pork Chops Anytime.  Now using with OFB.  I never knew Fishman used it too.   Cool

No one knows for sure what happened to Dizzy.  Pescado just assumes that if someone hasn't been heard from in a while, they must be dead.  He has no proof of this.  Tongue
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2006 June 17, 18:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He thought I might be dead too!

With OFB you don't really need breakfast at any time or whatever, you can just tell your sim to make one single plate or group meal.  If they can cook it, it's available.

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2006 June 17, 18:17:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He never thought you were dead.  You were spotted around.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2006 June 17, 18:23:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But he did suggest it, and made the comment "People do die, you know!"  I remember reading it and thinking, well, if I ws dead, you'd never really know for sure!

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2006 June 17, 18:41:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But he did suggest it, and made the comment "People do die, you know!"  I remember reading it and thinking, well, if I ws dead, you'd never really know for sure!
I think that was Rainbow, in your case. Dizzy, however, is reported dead by others.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2006 June 17, 19:18:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe it was Rainbow, I can't be bothered to go and read all through that great long thread just to find out - but I did think it was you said it!

I'm sorry if Dizzy is dead, he will be missed.

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2006 June 18, 00:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm kind of curious as to what Pescado was referring to in the chat about my death.  I said if I died, no one would know because I don't have any relatives to log on for me and announce my death (like so many others do  Tongue ).  He said he had his sources and would know shortly after I die.
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2006 June 18, 00:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dizzy is really dead, as in biologically nonviable?

pescado might well be able to tell if you were dead blue soup.   all he has to do is hack the database of the grim reaper.

course the grim reaper wont show up for me.  wrong mythology.

Life is tough.
Life is Tougher if you act STUPID.
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2006 June 18, 00:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's only Pescado who says Dizzy is dead.  I don't think he is - he lost interest in Sims long before he disappeared.

What I want to know is, Where's Bippy?
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2006 June 18, 00:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

at least dizzy wrote the super server first..  sims eating time was just chaos before that.  in fact, it was a pescado-ish hack,  it could have been called 'kitchen manages you'.   maybe thats why pescado thinks dizzy is dead?

i have to check, i think im still getting people sitting down and eating green food wth the noeatcrap patch in.   ive had deviations  since OFB that i never had with pescado/twojeffs hacks before.  its weird.

is bippy a modder?

Life is tough.
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2006 June 18, 00:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bippy is not a modder, but she has Skills of an Artist!  And she designed many of the icons and the front page of the site, as well as all the other pages.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2006 June 18, 00:50:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i have to check, i think im still getting people sitting down and eating green food wth the noeatcrap patch in.   ive had deviations  since OFB that i never had with pescado/twojeffs hacks before.  its weird.

I'm pretty sure sloppy sims always would eat green food!  I have DJS putyourbooksaway and sloppy sims won't bother to do that either.  By sloppy I mean 0 for neatness.

Zephyr Zodiac
verdaeni
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2006 June 18, 03:27:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ah, well lets hope bippy returns then.

i'll have to check neatness of my sims eating green food.   i just double checked and i have the hack.  its gets so confusing  with the updating,  trying to drop the hacks we dont need any more but yet get the still needed hacks and the new needed hacks in. 

Life is tough.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2006 June 18, 04:20:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that was Rainbow, in your case. Dizzy, however, is reported dead by others.
No, that is not the type of thing I would say at all.  It is the type of thing Pescado would say.  And he did, in the very first reply to MissDoh's post.  He must be going senile because he can't remember what he said just last month.  Tongue

No idea. I didn't see anything particularly interesting in her last scribblings. So maybe she died. People die, you know.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2006 June 18, 04:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What I want to know is, Where's Bippy?
While there's no evidence one way or another, Bippy is very likely dead. Her profile places her as living in DC, which is a hellish warzone that's more unsafe than, say, Baghdad. People routinely disappear or are killed in the various gang wars that occur there. If someone living in DC goes missing, death is very likely.

liegenschonheit
Garrulous Gimp

Mmmm...brains

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2006 June 18, 05:06:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, whatever happened to Motoki? He dissapeared as well. I just assumed he got gobbled up by the monster that is Oblivion.
BlueSoup
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2006 June 18, 05:09:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki's around.  I see him a lot on myspace, etc.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2006 June 18, 05:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes RL and all it's associated problems just takes over!  People don't die, but meaybe they retire their Internet personas for a while.  (Some even return as someone completely different.....)

Zephyr Zodiac
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2006 June 18, 09:53:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes RL and all it's associated problems just takes over!  People don't die, but meaybe they retire their Internet personas for a while.  (Some even return as someone completely different.....)
Well, Bippy has a website of her own, so I've tried the obvious tack: Shouting "BIPPY!" on her shoutbox. If we don't get any kind of response, it's safe to say Bippy is very likely dead. After all, DC is a very nasty place, the American equivalent of Beirut or Fallujah, only much worse. It's one of the most unsafe cities in the entire world, if not THE most unsafe city in the world.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2006 June 18, 12:35:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they'd have to have a fair few murders there to beat Baghdad at the moment!

Zephyr Zodiac
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2006 June 18, 13:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After all, DC is a very nasty place, the American equivalent of Beirut or Fallujah, only much worse. It's one of the most unsafe cities in the entire world, if not THE most unsafe city in the world.

As spoken by someone who doesn't live in or near DC and hasn't a clue as to what it's really like... Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2006 June 18, 16:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As spoken by someone who doesn't live in or near DC and hasn't a clue as to what it's really like... Smiley
I've been there before. Twice. Someone fired a frikken' BAZOOKA at me. Now, this isn't really much worse than Beirut or Baghdad, but with one key difference: If you shoot back in Beirut or Baghdad, this is no big deal. When you have to shoot back in DC, now you have to evade both the police AND the gangsters. Horrible place, DC is.

jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2006 June 19, 00:49:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been there before. Twice. Someone fired a frikken' BAZOOKA at me.

That's what you get for trying to invade the Pentagon on your own. Smiley

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: