More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 02, 23:14:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Sim furious at themselves?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim furious at themselves?  (Read 4295 times)
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
Sim furious at themselves?
« on: 2006 February 22, 20:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently had a sim be furious at themselves. They just had got into a fight and won. Not to long afterwards they did the furious move and had a flaming thought bubble with themselves in it. What is that about?
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
Re: Sim furious at themselves?
« Reply #1 on: 2006 February 22, 21:00:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what's causing it either, but I've had that happen before, too, a couple times at least... furious because they're so mad? Heh. In the one case I can remember, the Sim was furious at another for cheating on his relative, but his own face came up in the bubble.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2006 February 22, 22:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, really it is just like real life! I get angry at myself all the time Cheesy

PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 February 22, 23:11:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I know. I thought it was pretty funny at first since the fight was with a girl, like maybe he was mad at himself for hitting a female (he beat up the girl who cheated with his sister's fiance, see other post "why did he cheat", way to go big brother!).

anyway, I was afraid this meant my game was becoming a fiery ball.
« Last Edit: 2006 February 22, 23:32:49 by PlayLives » Logged
BeckerCheez
Irritating Ignoramus

'cause I don't have anything else...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2006 February 23, 01:33:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have Sims that are still furious about having their house get broken into.  The police caught the guy, but those Sims were furious at him, then the broken lock symbol.  Bad thing about having money sims... Cheesy

Poster Formerly Known as Chee-Z
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2006 February 23, 05:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ALL sims get furious over the burglars--it isn't just money sims.  And it takes almost their entire adult life to get over it.  That's one good thing about Uni.  If the burglary happened before they were Uni age, they have a long while in college to forget! LOL

Assmitten
Whiny Wussy

Poop poop

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2006 February 23, 19:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I recently had a sim be furious at themselves. They just had got into a fight and won. Not to long afterwards they did the furious move and had a flaming thought bubble with themselves in it. What is that about?

At least they weren't fighting with themself...at first I read your post this way.

There is no Fight Club!

<notovny> Aww, yeah, WOODBEAST.
<kutto> Keep it in your pants, notovny.
Wolfee
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 February 23, 22:16:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that happen too and I couldn't understand why. I've also had my Sims had other furious reactions that I couldn't account for. They were so strange.

I once had a Sim furious at his wife for something the Cow mascot did with another Sim in the hot tub. She was in bed with him sleeping  when I heard that breaking heart noise that happens when a Sim cheats  in front of their significant other. When they both woke up I checked his memories and saw that he was furoius with his wife for cheating with the Cow. She never even met that darn cow and it wasn't her that cheated.  I saw the incident with a Cow and another Sim but somehow or another my Sim thought it was his wife.  It was so messed up.
PlayLives
Irritating Ignoramus

I don't speak Awesome.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 February 23, 23:06:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2006 February 24, 04:32:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that happen too and I couldn't understand why. I've also had my Sims had other furious reactions that I couldn't account for. They were so strange.

I once had a Sim furious at his wife for something the Cow mascot did with another Sim in the hot tub. She was in bed with him sleeping  when I heard that breaking heart noise that happens when a Sim cheats  in front of their significant other. When they both woke up I checked his memories and saw that he was furoius with his wife for cheating with the Cow. She never even met that darn cow and it wasn't her that cheated.  I saw the incident with a Cow and another Sim but somehow or another my Sim thought it was his wife.  It was so messed up.

"Have you ever had a dream that was SO REAL-"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: