More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 01:36:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Logitech mouse and The Sims 2 and this big HUGE hammer!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Logitech mouse and The Sims 2 and this big HUGE hammer!  (Read 11312 times)
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
Re: Logitech mouse and The Sims 2 and this big HUGE hammer!
« Reply #25 on: 2006 February 06, 14:25:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had to look, and Dictionary.com actually has an entry for irregardless  Cheesy

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Logitech mouse and The Sims 2 and this big HUGE hammer!
« Reply #26 on: 2006 February 06, 18:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WHEEE ITS FIXED! And I have no idea how. I just turned off my computer again before playing Sims 2 and what do I see when I accidentally push on the button in game? I thought my ctrl button had gotten stuck or something as I was holding a glass in my leftie but nope. It is functioning again AND also in firefox and in all other applications. And surprisingly I can use the other nifty features the other buttons on the mouse has.

Thanks so much guys Grin

Anyway, Kestran, if you have a separate user a/c you play the Sims on, were you by any chance trying to change the settings somewhere else and expecting the changes to take place?

Actually. No I wasn't trying to change anything on another account BUT I was in another account when my button went heywire. I have no idea what happened but when I fired up the other account this mouse thing dialog appeared and that is where it started.  Both on my main account and on the other account.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: