More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 22, 10:58:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Wondering How This Would Work
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Wondering How This Would Work  (Read 10948 times)
speedreader
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Re: Wondering How This Would Work
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 13, 04:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been making up some of my own LTWs and then toggling platinum when I accomplish it.  If my Sim wants to be chief of staff I'll make him/her be a business tycoon first.  Or I will assign a business tycoon to make friends with a set number of other CEO's or business tycoons and have a successful dinner party with them.  I like making criminals go into politics (and vice versa) also - for my own perverse pleasure!

Another is for a family Sim to send children/grandchildren to college with a set number of scholarships or specific ones.  Usually this involves giving lessons on career reward objects so that they have actually done something to earn the PP, and perhaps some career hopping to get the rewards.  Or for a grandparent to achieve best friend status with all their grandchildren. 

The other thing is that sometimes I don't want my science oriented Sim to become a Mad Scientist.  I just want them to be a teacher and since there is no teaching career (yet) I give them the scholar award and give them PP when they reach elder because I held them back! 

You get the idea.  But I have to write on my little family card what goal I have assigned them so that I can keep working at it when I play that family.  (I would be lost without my card system.)  I suppose I would do the same thing even with more LTWs from Maxis, but maybe not.  That list I had from Snooty Sims had more variety and might not have been so tiresome.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
Re: Wondering How This Would Work
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 14, 20:52:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think if you have more than one they have to have rivalries and fights when they meet.  Cheesy

Can Batman kick Superman's ass?

Possibly. But he's more likely to kiss it: Superman and Batman Spend the Night Together. Otherwise known as the gayest comic ever.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: