More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 08:09:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I've never seen this want before-is it common?
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I've never seen this want before-is it common?  (Read 18427 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: I've never seen this want before-is it common?
« Reply #25 on: 2006 January 02, 01:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, maybe it's just mine don't often get that low - or if they do, they aren't the jumping on sofas type!  It's usually fortune sim teens that I have get very low - not enough cash in the family coffers to buy three paintings at a total cost to mum and dad of about 8,000 simoleons, so they end up on the sidewalk with their begging bowl!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 January 02, 01:52:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I havent had any "wierd" wants but did have a weird fear on a newborn

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 January 02, 04:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would think that fairly normal when you're dependant for all your needs on another sim!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 January 02, 04:25:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZZ the baby fears the death of a neighbor's daughter a neighbor I might add that has never met the family  of the baby with the fear

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 January 02, 04:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well, I wasn't to know that, I can't mouse over your icons and see what it means!  I just assumed the baby feared for her own death, which would make sense!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2006 January 02, 04:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know thats whu=y I figured I better tell a little more detail about the oddball fear. I thought babies werent supposed to have fears

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2006 January 02, 04:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, normally they don't have either wants or fears that you can see.  I've never bothered to try to see them, but presumably there's a way which I haven't investigated.  Or did you use a hack of some sort to do it?

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2006 January 02, 05:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used insim to make the baby selectable

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2006 January 02, 05:13:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that rather explains it, since Maxis obviously had no plans for doing so, and therrefore the coding is probably not working properly!  Maybe the fear is one that another sim who knows the neighbour's daughter has, and it's just been transferred!

Zephyr Zodiac
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2006 January 02, 07:10:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have 2 Sims spinning wants to change into pjs and I believe they're both romance, a few with the underwear want. It is a nice change from the other stuff that they ALL want, but I don't know how to get it. The last one spun it as a teen and hadn't been in pjs any more than a regular sim!?
I think babies fears are screwy, I've had them fear their siblings getting D's and spin one want (shrub, tree or occasionally flower) but I have twojeffs wants mod (original only) so I suppose I am not being helpful.

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2006 January 02, 07:43:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I once had a sim that feared her own death through out her teen days. Maybe it was just a phase? After she went to college, she never got it again.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2006 January 02, 11:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Many wants will only appear if the selected Sim has certain memories or tokens set.
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2006 January 02, 12:46:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed the wear PJs want a lot with one of the new NL slob people a pleasure sim.

That poor baby must not be aware that Sim babies can't die!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2006 January 02, 12:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Many wants will only appear if the selected Sim has certain memories or tokens set.
hmm I will have to take a look and see if the Baby with the "fear " of  the neighbors death  had any unusual tokens at the time that wacky fear was spun. the Baby in the Picture with the  Fear is Monica Hedgeman the Daughter of Sim Phedge and Sim Bangelnuts.the baby whose death she fear is a duaghter of one of Brynne's Sims Yvonne Danforth. Yvonne is The twin Daughter of Jacob.  neither Phedge nor Bangelnuts Have ever met Jacob or Her Mother Honey. the closest they have come is having met Yvonne's Uncle via the Welcome Wagon

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2006 January 02, 13:28:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have a child who is the daughter of two knowledge sims, and from the first day she transitioned into toddler she's had the fear of seeing a ghost!  There are no ghosts on her lot, in fact, there are no ghosts in the entire neighbourhood!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2006 January 02, 13:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have a child who is the daughter of two knowledge sims, and from the first day she transitioned into toddler she's had the fear of seeing a ghost!  There are no ghosts on her lot, in fact, there are no ghosts in the entire neighbourhood!
Hmmm Monica's Parentage Consists of a Knowledge Sim (Phedge) and a Family sim (Bangelnuts)and there have been no deaths in Romance city either heck the only "ilness" has been Morning sickness and thats quite Rampant in the neighborhood with several females pregnant Grin

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2006 January 02, 13:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Pandora's mum Pamela was a fully fit Sagi and never once got morning sickness!  She sailed through her pregnancy without a hitch, even though it took her 4 attempts to get pregnant in the first place!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2006 January 02, 13:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One really nice thing about the ''change into pjs" want is that  everytime sim me gets ready for bed, she gets an aspirational boost!  Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2006 January 02, 13:56:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can do the same with "change into undies"!  I always do that with Don when he gets that want - he has to wait until bedtime!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2006 January 02, 14:05:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's kind of fun to just randomly change into undies though. I do it all the time! In real life.  Tongue
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2006 January 02, 14:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i've only had 1 romance sim spin up the 'change into pyjamas' want. and that was ages ago! i've had several romance sims since, but none has rolled the want yet. i haven't seen the 'change into undies' want though. haha, though i'll understand the guy's feeling. i like walking around in my house with undies only if it were possible (parents Tongue)

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 January 02, 14:16:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the nice part of being all growed up. I can walk around in my underwear any time I please. My son gets a little embarrassed when his friends are over, though.  Lips sealed
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 January 02, 14:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think they tend to spin these wants when their aspirations are getting low!  and usually before they've actually woohoo'd!  (I've never had a romance sim who was half of a couple spin either want, they just go for the big wants every time!

I guess all you people who walk around in your undies live somewhere a bit warmer than where I do!

Zephyr Zodiac
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 January 02, 14:41:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brynne sounds exactly what i want to be Cheesy!

haha! quite right. i live near the equator Smiley

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 January 02, 18:07:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen a few wants for the PJs/undies before, also in Romance Sims and mostly when they come home from work. I have also only seen the magazine want once before, and that was when I selected a ghost to see if he still got memories of things going on on the lot.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: