More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 13:14:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Woohoo'd to death
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Woohoo'd to death  (Read 68624 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Woohoo'd to death
« Reply #150 on: 2006 January 01, 03:04:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'd better not! That's sim Brynne's husband! lol
I have already paired up two of them with family members, though. One of the daughters is dating her own nephew, and one of the sons is dating his niece.  Tongue
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2006 January 01, 03:05:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

they are green !I purposely didnt post the close up of Don I have

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: 2006 January 01, 03:07:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They'd better not! That's sim Brynne's husband! lol
I have already paired up two of them with family members, though. One of the daughters is dating her own nephew, and one of the sons is dating his niece.  Tongue

Well, as long as they don't think they're related.  Tongue

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2006 January 01, 03:09:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The eyes on the Don in the menu bar definitely look brown!

I don't know, Brynne, Simsincestuous!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2006 January 01, 03:12:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ew. Just plain ew.
No, they don't think they're related. 'Cause that would be just...ew.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: 2006 January 01, 03:14:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ew. Just plain ew.
No, they don't think they're related. 'Cause that would be just...ew.

Well, I hope for your sake that any children they might have aren't born with two heads...then again, my sims all marry they're second cousins.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2006 January 01, 03:16:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don's Green eyes

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2006 January 01, 03:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too, lythdan!

The two kids that are dating what should be their family members have both been surgically altered...and genetically as well. So hopefully no goth-loth-bayfield monster sims.

Bangel, I think it's just the picture. His eyes still look brown, but I trust you that they're green.  Wink
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2006 January 01, 03:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, at least I wasn't imagining it, as you noticed it too! Wink

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2006 January 01, 03:24:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, not imagining it. Like in my avatar, my eyes are lightish blue, but they look dark to me. It's just the pic.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 2006 January 01, 03:30:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suppose when you consider how far the pic has travelled, it's not surprising something isn't right!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2006 January 01, 05:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think its the sky back drop because his eyea are definitely green I looked at them so I need to remove that and let the normal Maxis sky show

Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: 2006 January 01, 06:55:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, I think it's just because it's from a distance and most eyes look dark at a distance...

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2006 January 01, 09:11:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, why so secretive about it, then?  Wink
Just maybe this is one Idea I dont want lifted from me.you didnt want me to use a base idea you had to develop a new story line for Don. well Don's new life is part of a story that will be written Smiley creative Ideas tend to get "borrowed" and since I rarely have creative Ideas in the first place I have learned that when I do share them they get "lifted" . Don's New Life is being written and will be published on live Journal in a Journal created Just for Don once the story is ready to be viewed
What's this about, Bangel?  Are you accusing Brynne of stealing your storyline??  I haven't seen her do any of your stories.  Which one are you referring to?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2006 January 01, 13:21:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just maybe this is one Idea I dont want lifted from me.you didnt want me to use a base idea you had to develop a new story line for Don. well Don's new life is part of a story that will be written Smiley creative Ideas tend to get "borrowed" and since I rarely have creative Ideas in the first place I have learned that when I do share them they get "lifted" . Don's New Life is being written and will be published on live Journal in a Journal created Just for Don once the story is ready to be viewed
What's this about, Bangel?  Are you accusing Brynne of stealing your storyline??  I haven't seen her do any of your stories.  Which one are you referring to?
Rainbow I am not going to go into this subJect its not worth it OK!  ::)I have moved on and would rather Just play my story line with Don which quite frankly until Im ready to publish it is going to remain under wraps suffice to say it has no resemblance to anything Brynne has ever written.if people want to read about his adventures when its published thats fine. if not thats fine too since the creativity with Don is a collaborative effort. I must say all your post here did was irritate me and I m sure that point will be loud and clear when you or anyone else reads this. so do Me and everyone else a Favor  and Drop it!!!!!

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: 2006 January 01, 19:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happy New Year, Bangel!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2006 January 01, 21:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Happy New Year Zephyr Smiley

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2006 January 01, 22:42:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangel, chill out. Please. Rainbow was sticking up for me and I thank her for that. You did imply in an earlier post that I ripped you off by the sim me and Justin getting married thing, and I was pretty damn angry about that, as I can assure you that your story was not even on the radar when I did that in my game. And that's hardly a storyline, anyway. The Don thing was a blatant ripoff, and so I really resented having the tables turned on me like that. But I tried to let it go, and you posted that second comment, which I just noticed yesterday. Other people are reading the same thing into it, so you can't tell us all we're imagining it. So please. If you want it to stop, then you stop with your little implications, and stop with your little convenient game glitches that are so anti-Val it's not funny every time you get pissed at me. And I'm aware that you are pissed, yes. I've been told. And as for your concern about your reputation here on this forum, you can't blame me and rainbow for that.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2006 January 02, 00:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rainbow I am not going to go into this subJect its not worth it OK!  ::)I have moved on and would rather Just play my story line with Don which quite frankly until Im ready to publish it is going to remain under wraps suffice to say it has no resemblance to anything Brynne has ever written.if people want to read about his adventures when its published thats fine. if not thats fine too since the creativity with Don is a collaborative effort. I must say all your post here did was irritate me and I m sure that point will be loud and clear when you or anyone else reads this. so do Me and everyone else a Favor  and Drop it!!!!!
I'm not sure why you are getting upset with me.  This is the first time I've said anything to you about it.  I'm sorry you were irritated by my post, but frankly, I found your post to be quite irritating as well, because it was quite clear that you were accusing someone of stealing your ideas.  So if you want this subject dropped, then you need to be the one to drop it since you have been the one that keeps making these little digs.  You can't say things like this and not expect people to react.  You can't make accusations and tell people to drop it when they respond.  It doesn't work that way.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2006 January 02, 00:50:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Come on everyone, it's a new year, let's make a new start before this turns into an all out war!  Time for hugs and apologies all round, I think.  So, to begin, if I've offended anyone, anywhere on this forum, I apologise for it now.

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2006 January 02, 00:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm willing to forgive, but this petty crap has to stop, first. No, ZZ you haven't offended anyone as far as I'm concerned.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2006 January 02, 00:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I think I have - just maybe you haven't noticed!  I think really this is all the Christmas syndrome!  Think how many marriages break up at Christmas, and friends falling out is pretty common too! 

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2006 January 02, 01:26:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ahh you are definitely correct about the holidays being a touchy time of the yeaar for many people ZZ

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2006 January 02, 01:28:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you reach my age, you have a lot of experience to fall back on - so us elders are often right!  So, whose going to apologise and kiss and make up next, I wonder?

Zephyr Zodiac
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2006 January 02, 01:30:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ZZ, I'm sorry.  Let's kiss and make up, m'kay?  Kiss
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: