More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 03:42:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  I may have dreamt this hacked object and...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I may have dreamt this hacked object and...  (Read 3392 times)
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
I may have dreamt this hacked object and...
« on: 2005 December 04, 12:48:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

its driving me bonkers not knowing if it exists or not.

I am having a lot of Sims dreams lately.

Its an object, possibly a hacked computer that allows adults to go to college...not exactly go to college as in hop into the Uni hood crash a dorm and have wild uni parties...but away for them to study at home/or maybe leave home for classes and eventually graduate with all that comes with it.

I could have sworn this existed and I looked all over it--here at Maty (I originally thought it was by Jeff but his college adjuster doesn't sound like that object), Modthesims2, and at varioussim site.

So...did I dream it or is there an existance of a hack, either global or object one that allows this to happen?
blubug
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
Re: I may have dreamt this hacked object and...
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 04, 12:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I use 2Jeffs College adjuster to add want slots and locks, and the career flamingo from DJ's sims to give them uni jobs, other than that, I don't know of any mod like the one you're talking about. If there is one, I want it too!

I also have a suspicion that I heard somewhere that there's an object that makes a selected sim on a lot go on free will, where you can also play the non-freewill sims. I love how the dorms work, I wish maxis would include a "rental apartments" or "hotel" business that allows you to control a selected number of sims on a lot and have npc's also living on it selectively. Like in dorms or  student housing. Anybody know of a mod like that?

Anyway, am I dreaming too?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 04, 12:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen one, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist - but Like you, I have simdreams and I think in my dream that something exists and when I wake up I find I was just dreaming it!

I actually think it would be cool if retired elders could do a college course via their laptop as a lot of people do, just to prove to themselves they can do it!  (And when they succeed, they should get permaplat!)

Blubug. have you tried Inge's apartment objects at Simlogical?

Zephyr Zodiac
blubug
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 04, 13:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'm looking over there right now, are you talking about the prisoner set? I want to be able to use my downloaded doors though, I could give up on that, and does it allow non-controllable sims to live in home lots?
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 04, 13:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use more doors including downloaded ones with the security system and accompanying global patch.   There is no value in having uncontrollable sims living on a lot, you might as well move them in properly.  They can live separate lives with the locked doors keeping them out of each others' places.   If you don't want to have to see to their needs, give the ones you don't want to play a PY2plant to keep their motives up.

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
blubug
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 04, 13:37:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, thank you Inge, I'll check that out tonight
 Grin
SIMplyLisa
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 04, 13:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dizzy has something about free will that is by Sim I think, I never tried it as I like my sims to be free!

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=2000
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 04, 21:02:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a hacked computer on MTS2 that lets sims work at home, do banking, shop online, play lotto and various other things.  DK if that's the one - It's monique's computer in the hacks section not electronics.  The only version is for NL.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: