More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 05:59:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Nightmare scenarios.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nightmare scenarios.  (Read 39717 times)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Nightmare scenarios.
« Reply #75 on: 2005 December 01, 19:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Josh is a great guy...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 December 01, 19:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like "Manly" Men as a result I dont generally  make "pretty boy" sims nothing Wrong with them just not my "style" I love Josh with his "bad boy" exterior and marshmallow interior .he and Joe are my "bad Boy" kid magnets they  adore kids and the kids adore them. Jamie and Jacob are their polar opposites in  "style" of dress . but  their overall temperments are similair while having enough differences to have fun with. Jamie,Jacob and Justin have the easiest time making friends. i tend to keep your sims as close to what they are in your game as possible. I did change Jamie's aspiration but that was it. and your aspiration was also changed . because I had  more than enough difficult pleasure sims to deal with in my neighborhood .I'm not a real fan of the pleasure aspiration in the first place but I do have them as they blend well with fortune sims.
  Another oddity I discovered in my Game  when trying to "match make the aspirations " Romance and popularity Sims  are a terrific match up .Not sure why though.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 December 01, 19:48:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I like the masculine ones, too. That's why I feel my Josh is beyond "showing potential". He's hot the way he is, dammit! LOL
Just messing with ya, Gali...  Wink
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 December 01, 19:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Go on, I don't care - "I'll do it my way" (Sinatra). I am a Scorpio...Smiley.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2005 December 01, 20:15:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin ahh Elvis did a better job with that song than old blue eyes

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 December 01, 20:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awwww, no. Sinatra was the man.
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2005 December 01, 22:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like pretty boys when they're cute enough...and I do think Josh veers a bit towards pretty boy...but makeup is where I draw the line. Contouring and foundation, and a bit of lip balm, maybe...but full blown makeup? That just screams transgendered to me.

But hey, to each his own. And Komei's kid is really quite nice, once you look past the makeup and all. Wink I'm surprised. Lol.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2005 December 01, 22:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel the same, although I prefer the phrase "boyishly handsome" to "pretty boy" lol. Tomaytoes, Tomahtoes.
My sim men do actually wear a bit of makeup. I have a lip tint to replace the lovely dark brown lips that maxis blessed the guys with. Some wear a face self-tanner that I downloaded somewhere. But no female-type makeup for my men. No no no...

Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 December 01, 22:34:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like pretty boys when they're cute enough...and I do think Josh veers a bit towards pretty boy...but makeup is where I draw the line. Contouring and foundation, and a bit of lip balm, maybe...but full blown makeup? That just screams transgendered to me.

But hey, to each his own. And Komei's kid is really quite nice, once you look past the makeup and all. Wink I'm surprised. Lol.

I'm afraid you hit a nerve, here, so I'm going to soapbox at you.

Why on earth does makeup on a guy scream transgendered to you? That doesn't make any sense because cosmetics are not inherently female. Sure, popular Western culture has more or less chosen to push the belief that this is so, but as far as I can tell most guys who wear makeup aren't unhappy with being male.  Conversely, the MtFs I do know of span just as wide a range of likes about 'feminine' things as non-trans women and some don't wear makeup or dresses or any of that so-called feminine crap. Then there are FtM folks who are also transgendered, and shockingly, whether or not they wear makeup has very little to do with their transgenderedness (and yes, I do know a FtM who wears makeup). Makeup has very little to do with much of anything, really, Rocky Horror Picture Show and other such overblown cultural icons aside.

I dunno. You can think whatever you like, but you may want to look into what actual real life transgendered people do and don't do before you continue saying things like that because someday someone is REALLY going to get up your ass about it. Wink It's a pretty stupid stereotype.

idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 December 01, 23:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm afraid you hit a nerve, here, so I'm going to soapbox at you.
Why on earth does makeup on a guy scream transgendered to you? That doesn't make any sense because cosmetics are not inherently female. Sure, popular Western culture has more or less chosen to push the belief that this is so, but as far as I can tell most guys who wear makeup aren't unhappy with being male.  Conversely, the MtFs I do know of span just as wide a range of likes about 'feminine' things as non-trans women and some don't wear makeup or dresses or any of that so-called feminine crap. Then there are FtM folks who are also transgendered, and shockingly, whether or not they wear makeup has very little to do with their transgenderedness (and yes, I do know a FtM who wears makeup). Makeup has very little to do with much of anything, really, Rocky Horror Picture Show and other such overblown cultural icons aside.
I dunno. You can think whatever you like, but you may want to look into what actual real life transgendered people do and don't do before you continue saying things like that because someday someone is REALLY going to get up your ass about it. Wink It's a pretty stupid stereotype.

Well, I think this is an example of the whole a square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square issue in math. Where p->q != q->p. In this case, while transgendered does not necessarily imply full blown feminine makeup, full blown feminine makeup a la RuPaul is very much suggestive of a transgendered person. Again, p->q != q->p.

Pple do tend to get a bit touchy over such issues, but really, lighten up. I didn't mean it as an insult, you can be sure.
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2005 December 01, 23:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, this is funny. Last night, I decided I wanted a Sim Gali, so I made one. This was before Gali posted her picture. Here's what Gali looks like in my game:

Spooky, isn't it?
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2005 December 01, 23:20:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well reg, I guess in my game it doesnt, although the potty trick still works for me.

Weird. I get the cash, but no go on the potty. Nothing like consistency in a product, eh?
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2005 December 02, 00:18:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you like pretty boys you should check out my SimFreezepop. The best thing is that Freezepop are a real band and the boys are that pretty in real life Smiley.

Although I had a nightmare scenario with them yesterday. The game decided to drop a satellite on one of them. Oops. Suffice to say I felt the need to email the Freezepop member that the sim is based on and tell him not to Watch Clouds for the next couple of days, because I really wouldn't handle it if he got hit by a falling satellite & killed in real life Wink.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2005 December 02, 00:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well reg, I guess in my game it doesnt, although the potty trick still works for me.

Weird. I get the cash, but no go on the potty. Nothing like consistency in a product, eh?

True, long live consistency. I get both, the cash and the potty glitch. Just lucky I guess ;D

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2005 December 02, 00:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

honestly I never could stand Frank Not so Hotra Sinatra. Elvis on the other Hand I loved His rich Voice. classic case of different strokes for different folks

idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2005 December 02, 00:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you like pretty boys you should check out my SimFreezepop. The best thing is that Freezepop are a real band and the boys are that pretty in real life Smiley.

I dunno, they look a bit old for me... But speaking of pretty boys...that little kid from Air Bud has matured wonderfully over the yrs...I was shocked at just how HOT he is now!

*drool*
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2005 December 02, 01:29:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

honestly I never could stand Frank Not so Hotra Sinatra. Elvis on the other Hand I loved His rich Voice. classic case of different strokes for different folks

I didn't say I didn't like Elvis...he was smokin' hot when he was young!
But as for that particular song, I'd have to go with Sinatra's version.
My husband sings it better than either.  Wink
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2005 December 02, 01:31:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, this is funny. Last night, I decided I wanted a Sim Gali, so I made one. This was before Gali posted her picture. Here's what Gali looks like in my game:

Spooky, isn't it?

Oh Reg, I like it - especially the heavy makeup around the eyes...Smiley.

I always am asked, why I use heavy makeup (on me, in Real Life), and I always answer, that without it I feel naked...Smiley.

I think it's a kind of "armour" protecting me from the outside world (psychology for a penny).  Grin

Edit: nothing spooky - you just have telepathy...Smiley. I had a friend with whom I had a strong telepathy, and we always were amazed when one of us answerred the thought of the other...Smiley. When I thought about icecream, he asked me if I want an icecream...Smiley.
« Last Edit: 2005 December 02, 01:53:43 by gali » Logged
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2005 December 02, 01:37:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gali,  have you noticed anything funny near your avatar? Cheesy

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2005 December 02, 01:41:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh great. Yet another spit take. Well, my monitor did need to be cleaned, anyway...
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2005 December 02, 01:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOLOLOL - no, I never look there, thanks!!!

Well, I am promoted, in a JMPs mutilative  way...Smiley.

Now I wait to become a Senator...Smiley  (just kidding, don't take me serious).
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2005 December 02, 02:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't say I didn't like Elvis...he was smokin' hot when he was young!
But as for that particular song, I'd have to go with Sinatra's version.
My husband sings it better than either.  Wink
I didnt like anything Sinatra sang .but thats me .Elvis on the other hand oh yeah........... Best singer I ever heard was my Dad . My Dad  had a chance to get a recording contract when he was 17 and turned it down Shocked Ray Price a singer from way back heard my Dad singing in a bar and  brought an executive from RCA  recording studios the next night to hear my Dad sing and the executive offered my Dad a recording contract on the spot  which he turned down. My Dad was singing to help the family out financially  and still turned it down go figure.....
   in the 1950's when this occurred my Dad couldnt get a Job because he was already almost completely blind not many Jobs were available to the blind in those day's.
   My Uncle told me this  story when  I was 5 so of course  I asked my Dad and he confirmed it was true.in later years My Dad and  I would team up and sing together for church gatherings and sometimes sing  together at the bar where Dad had sung as a teenager  .I still have the recording contract my Dad refused to sign. My Dad later went on to Law School and became a criminal defense lawyer. My Dad died  in 1989 at age 49 and his then wife kept everything that was my Dad's except this unsigned contract that My Uncle managed to finagle out of her which he gave to me

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2005 December 02, 02:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, well that's a nice little memento to have then. Good story behind it, too.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2005 December 02, 03:08:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, well that's a nice little memento to have then. Good story behind it, too.
yes it is  a nice memento and I find family stories that are true to be the most interesting stories.
     probably why Biographies and autobiographies are my preferred reading choices.

Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2005 December 02, 11:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pple do tend to get a bit touchy over such issues, but really, lighten up. I didn't mean it as an insult, you can be sure.

But if I 'lighten up' I don't get to have the fun of seeing how people react when I point out that they said something stupid. So, in effect, I have less fun if I do this so-called 'lightening up' thing.

Nah! I like arguing.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: