More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 27, 18:09:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Does this mean what I think it means?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Does this mean what I think it means?  (Read 47025 times)
Lyall
Dimwitted Dunce

Voodoo Snowman

View Profile
Re: Does this mean what I think it means?
« Reply #50 on: 2005 November 17, 23:55:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa! I forget to check out MATY for a few days and when I check in again I find out Pescado has gotten Nightlife? O.O

It is a time for rejoicing! ...Right after I look in the Firing Range. And get the Phonehack. Can't forget the Phonehack. <runs off>

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die." - Mel Brooks
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 November 18, 00:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa! I forget to check out MATY for a few days and when I check in again I find out Pescado has gotten Nightlife? O.O

It is a time for rejoicing! ...Right after I look in the Firing Range. And get the Phonehack. Can't forget the Phonehack. <runs off>
yep the eagle has landed  Smiley

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 November 18, 00:23:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I wouldn't get too excited, just let, let the poor guy make up for lost time and play the game a bit first!  Besides, how else will he know what really needs to be put right?

Zephyr Zodiac
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 November 18, 04:58:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I wouldn't get too excited, just let, let the poor guy make up for lost time and play the game a bit first!  Besides, how else will he know what really needs to be put right?
I don't quite believe that he is only just now getting the game.  That's just the story that he's telling us. Wink
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 November 18, 04:58:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno he has already started making shiny new mods for NL that fix things

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 November 18, 04:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno he has already started making shiny new mods for NL that fix things
Yup, one of the first things was a vampire fix.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 November 18, 05:01:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

which nobody actually understands the purpose of except him. All we know is that it's fixing some unspecificied bug.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 November 18, 05:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

which nobody actually understands the purpose of except him. All we know is that it's fixing some unspecificied bug.
I think its to fix NPC biting bug that the patch was supposed to fix and didnt

Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 November 18, 05:06:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

that was added later. It's fixing some other things too, something to do with the "bleh" interaction and peeking into coffins.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 November 18, 05:14:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I want the vamps to start biting tasty young virgins...

None of my sims are being bitten, only when I make a sim be friendly with a vamp they eventually get bitten, but it doesn't seem to be happening autonomously. Sad

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 November 18, 05:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I want the vamps to start biting tasty young virgins...

None of my sims are being bitten, only when I make a sim be friendly with a vamp they eventually get bitten, but it doesn't seem to be happening autonomously. Sad

The bitting thing won't start until one of your controllable Sim is bitten (which is possible when you are at a friendship level of 70/70 with a grand vampire if I am not mistaken) or if you influence a Grand vampire to bite a sim.  I think there is a greater chance of it happening if you invite the grand vampire over to your Sim house but I am not sure.

This is the way the game is design so people that don't want vampires in their game won't end-up with them.
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 November 18, 06:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had a sim bitten by a grand vamp. I made her bite two more of my controllable sims. Since then, the grand vamp hasn't bitten anyone. I understood the grand vamps would bite autonomously once the first controllable sim was bitten but this hasn't happened for me.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 November 18, 06:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could try and influence it to bite a townie maybe it will then spread a bit more  Huh
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 November 18, 06:59:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't quite believe that he is only just now getting the game.  That's just the story that he's telling us. Wink
No, if I hadn't just gotten the game, there'd have been a lot more fixes out earlier. There is nobody here who can't live without the hacks quite as badly as me. Mostly because if I hadn't made them, I'd have quit ages ago. In fact, I still haven't really started PLAYING that much. I'm still fixing things.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 November 18, 07:04:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so you just refused to buy NL for 2 months in order to torment those of us that were waiting for NL updates?

I find it very hard to believe it actually took two months for the game to arrive. I think you just enjoy stringing us along  Wink
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 November 18, 07:08:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

so you just refused to buy NL for 2 months in order to torment those of us that were waiting for NL updates?

I find it very hard to believe it actually took two months for the game to arrive. I think you just enjoy stringing us along  Wink
No, it really does take 6-8 weeks to arrive. And it gets pretty beat up along the way. My manual was partially eaten, for instance.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 November 18, 07:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was in chat when Pescado found the game in his shipment.  His description of the package was... interesting.  Apparently, it had been partially eaten.

German Shepards bark with an accent:  Bow Vow!  And most of my cats make a sound like, "Owl?"

I'm paying my $4.99 a minute, when does the show start? Cheesy

Hook

Edit:  Darn! Pescado beat me to it! Hehe!

H.

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 November 18, 07:24:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing as this thread relates to the newsbox...what exactly are Brynne type people?? LOL

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2005 November 18, 07:40:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, it really does take 6-8 weeks to arrive. And it gets pretty beat up along the way. My manual was partially eaten, for instance.
But somehow both CDs managed to escape unscathed?
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 November 18, 07:54:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, well, I can finally change my avatar. Grin  I am so glad JM has the game and cannot wait for his Awesome "fixes".

One thing that I would love to fix is the Nanny.  I call her for a schedule, and she gets stuck! I spent one entire sim's day hitting reset over and over again, until the parent's arrived home from work. My only other solution was to delete said Nanny , but then the Social Worker would have taken the toddlers away, as the Parent's were stiill at work. Another problem with the Nanny is that as soon as she leaves, another shows up. She basically asks upon arriving, if she can stay now that she is off work. Hello? Who are you and why are you on my property uninvited!  I found that canceling the "Track Schedule" and going with the "Just For Now" alleviated the problem for now.

JM, you are my "Hero". Than you for being you sweet awesome self.

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 November 18, 08:11:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, one CD was completely pulverized and warped. Fortunately, it was the redundant CD2, since my package seemed to have 2 sets of CD2. Plus CDs are plastic, and even the starving African children probably figured it wasn't edible.

JavaChild
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 November 18, 08:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing as this thread relates to the newsbox...what exactly are Brynne type people?? LOL

Brynne-type people are exceptionally cool - and definitely girls.  Wink
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2005 November 18, 08:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely.  I want to be just like Brynne when I grow up. Cheesy  Tongue
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2005 November 18, 08:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, one CD was completely pulverized and warped. Fortunately, it was the redundant CD2, since my package seemed to have 2 sets of CD2. Plus CDs are plastic, and even the starving African children probably figured it wasn't edible.
Now I know you're trying to put us on. Tongue
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2005 November 18, 09:08:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you

Definitely.  I want to be just like Brynne when I grow up. Cheesy  Tongue

and thank you. Even though I know you're kidding, Miss Rainbow... Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: