More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 17:58:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  another weird problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: another weird problem  (Read 4848 times)
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
another weird problem
« on: 2005 November 13, 18:12:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my game just gets weirder and weirder.   I put this teddy bear close to the wall and when I looked again it was stuck to the wall.   Talk about a bare butt.   Grin

and another thing when my sim grownups are outside and my sim kid gets off the bus they will run up and tag them like "your it" and my grownups will play tag with the kids,  this has happened twice.   Is that a new feature of NL or another glitch?Huh        Huh
ElviraGoth
Knuckleheaded Knob

Just another shitty day in paradise

View Profile
Re: another weird problem
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 13, 18:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it stuck to the phone?  It looks like the phone antenna is up its butt!

Werewolf?<br />There! There wolf!  There castle!
Countess
MsMaria
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 13, 18:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Playing tag is a new feature with NightLife. The adult sims look pretty silly crouching down to be tagged though. Tongue
When I have the moveobjects on cheat activated, I get things like your teddy bear situation.

Odi et amo. quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?<br />Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 13, 18:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never had the teddy bear thing happen, but the playing tag is good for relationship building (but what happened to the homework?)

Zephyr Zodiac
Ms.Perception
Pinheaded Pissant

From me to you.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 13, 19:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering about that tag option. Brandi Broke seems very fond of playing tag with her kids. I thought for a minute that I had done something to my game.

Do you even need one of these when you don't actually post?
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 14, 00:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's quite good that teenagers will play tag with their little brothers or sisters.  I wonder, though, why they haven't found a way of mor than two players?  Surely by now they could have figured out a way that if a game like tag or cops and robbers is being played, all the kids on the lot could join in - they do all join in a schmustle dance, after all!

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 14, 03:30:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The playing tag option was there since the beginning but in Sims 2 basic and University only kids could play together when they were both outside.

Now teens and adults can also play with kids but cannot play with each other.  Would have made me smile though to see 2 adults play tag together  Tongue
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 14, 12:38:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think originally they could also play tag indooors.  I'd have to check in my base game version.

Zephyr Zodiac
Ellie
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 14, 14:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With moveobjects on, you can place almost anything onto the wall next to the phone Wink
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 15, 02:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my game just gets weirder and weirder.   I put this teddy bear close to the wall and when I looked again it was stuck to the wall.   Talk about a bare butt.   Grin

Heh - I mis"read" the picture. I thought you had one of those giant sim-sized "beat up" teddy bears from MTS2, and it had collapsed on the stairs!

I'm not sure what's funnier - a normal-sized teddy attached to the phone, or a giant teddy collapsed in a heap so no one can get past...

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 15, 19:48:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What annoys me is that, my latest sim teenager often picks up her brothers teddy, but when she puts it down again, she puts it the wrong way round, so next time she wants to get it, she complains like crazy that she can't!  But she's the only one of the family who, when she gets up in the morning, goes and tucks him in (he's one of those kids who isn't ready for bed until 3am!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: