More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 01, 01:37:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Who Are They? (A Guessing Game!) WINNER ANNOUNCED!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who Are They? (A Guessing Game!) WINNER ANNOUNCED!  (Read 24398 times)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Who Are They? (A Guessing Game!) WINNER ANNOUNCED!
« on: 2005 November 13, 16:33:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, here's a little guessing game for those of you who are bored with your Sims (or not).  The following picture shows 3 familar adult Sims from Pleasantview, now teens on the verge of going to Uni in my re-started version (well, they are at Uni in my game now, but in the pic they weren't).  The girl will probably be easy, the darker-skinned guy not too difficult, but the blond guy might be a little harder to guess.  I won't give anymore clues unless they are needed, which I don't think they will be.  I know it's dark in the picture, but I didn't want to make it too easy.  Don't forget to click on the pic to enlarge it ot you'll strain your eyes trying to work it out.

Name them left to right (blond guy, girl, black-haired guy) and the first to get them all right will win ... well, nothing actually.  But don't complain, geez you'll get KUDOS.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: 2005 November 13, 22:06:45 by Ancient Sim » Logged

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Re: Who Are They? (A Guessing Game!)
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 13, 16:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that blond one one of tos "Broke" kids? And the black haired one? I'd Go for Alexander Goth... none of them look familiar to me

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 13, 17:01:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The other 2 are Brandi and Don, I'll bet...and the blond one...the only naturally blond premade I can think of is actually Morty Goth....but since Morty's an elder, if he's had a hair color change I would go for Daniel Pleasant.
Kukes
Corpulent Cretin

...cue destruction...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 13, 17:06:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blonde one has to be Skip Broke. It looks just like him. I'll agree with idtaminger on the other two being Brandi and Don.
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 13, 17:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guessing Skip Broke, Cassandra Goth and Don Lothario.

idtaminger
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 13, 17:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But isn't Skip dead? Maybe he is Skip, cuz I don't recognize him at all, and since I haven't resurrected much of the dead sims, that would be why.
Kukes
Corpulent Cretin

...cue destruction...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 13, 17:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've resurrected him, and he looks like Skip just as a teen.
ari_
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 13, 18:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the girl in the middle looks like Brandi, and the boy on the right is probably Don. I'm not sure about the guy on the left - doesn't Mortimer turn into a blond when you age-regress him, tho?

(the picture isn't very good, tho, which makes it difficult to make out facial features)

Edited because there's a difference between left and right
cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 13, 19:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the original Sims 1 Mortimer was set up pretty much as Gomez Adams.  You know, 'Stache, Black Hair, etc.  So how he can have blonde hair as a teen?Huh

Pegasys
Horrible Halfwit

I'm just going to Gussy Up

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 13, 19:59:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My guess:

Mortimer Goth, Brandi Broke, and Don Lothario.

Grin

Check out my Sims 2 movies!

OFB version of Sims2DB now available. The database for OCD simmers like me.
Renatus
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 13, 20:32:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In the original Sims 1 Mortimer was set up pretty much as Gomez Adams.  You know, 'Stache, Black Hair, etc.  So how he can have blonde hair as a teen?Huh

The game tends to screw up when a person age-regresses an Elder sim, and gives them a random hair colour. People usually assume that this is their 'real' hair colour, but I just checked Mortimer's DNA and he is homozygous for brown hair.

cheriem
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 13, 20:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you.  Both of the children have dark hair as well so I kind of figured that he would be genetically coded the same way he looked in Sims 1.

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Who Are They? (A Guessing Game!) WINNER ANNOUNCED!
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 13, 22:06:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kukes got it!  It's Skip Broke, Brandi Broke (Newbie in the game) and Don Lothario.  And BOY is Don HOT as a teen.  Once you get rid of that fuzz and give him that floppy hair-do (which I just lerve), he's ... well, he's ... well, he's a bloody pixelated character and I'm a middle-aged woman.  I need help.

Anyway, congrats Kukes - rather apt you won, Kukes gets the Kudos has rather a ring to it, don't you think?

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 November 14, 00:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My guess:

Mortimer Goth, Brandi Broke, and Don Lothario.

Grin

That's exactly what I was about to post, dammit. Tongue
Baa
Nitwitted Nuisance

cat hair

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 November 14, 00:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kukes got it!  It's Skip Broke, Brandi Broke (Newbie in the game) and Don Lothario.  And BOY is Don HOT as a teen.  Once you get rid of that fuzz and give him that floppy hair-do (which I just lerve), he's ... well, he's ... well, he's a bloody pixelated character and I'm a middle-aged woman.  I need help.

Anyway, congrats Kukes - rather apt you won, Kukes gets the Kudos has rather a ring to it, don't you think?

Now there's a new plot for you. Desperate Middle Aged Women and Their Pixelated Hot Sims.

The title's a little long, but I think you've got yourself a tv show going. Wink

i pop that P like you don't believe
and if ya want me you won't succeed!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 November 14, 00:17:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now there's a new plot for you. Desperate Middle Aged Women and Their Pixelated Hot Sims.

The title's a little long, but I think you've got yourself a tv show going. Wink

I think I would get a featured role in that show. If 35 counts as middle-aged. Please say it doesn't... 
yetyak
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 November 14, 04:17:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, 35 is definately NOT middle aged!  Don't feel bad, Ancient Sim, I need that help too....
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 November 14, 04:22:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a few sims that I consider hot....not to mention a video game character on one of the games my brother was playing this weekend....uh...yeah...I think I just said too much.

But then I'm still a teenager (almost 19 so maybe I have an excuse?)
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 November 14, 05:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, we're all nuts. There's no excuse. But nuts is fun! I kinda like being nuts!
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2005 November 14, 06:32:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Needless to say, Brandi & Skip have no lightning bolts for each other.  Don & Brandi have a crossed-out one, so one of them fancies the other but it's not reciprocated - haven't worked out which way round it is yet, but I think it's Don who fancies Brandi.  Anyway, Don has 3 bolts for Lilith Dreamer and they are SO well-suited - in my original Pleasantview they're both at death's door (Don for the second time) but are the two best fighters in the entire neighbourhood.  Both have made mincemeat of the Count several times and he's enemies with both of them.  Angela is still a misery-guts and doesn't seem to fancy anybody.  Dustin & Dirk no longer exist as I deleted them.

Going back to Brandi, in my new Pleasantview she has 3 lightning bolts for Mortimer Goth of all people.  He was all over her like a dirty old  man when she was still a teen, now I know why.  She also has 3 for someone else, can't remember who now, some dormie I think.  She can stick with him and just fancy Mortimer from afar (preferably through a telescope).

Kukes
Corpulent Cretin

...cue destruction...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2005 November 14, 09:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, cool. Don Lothario definitely has some hot genes - all his children, no matter who their mother is, are beautiful. But especially the boys.  Wink The hottest sim in my current Pleasantview is a descendant of Dina and Mortimer, Beau, Lilith and Dirk, and Don. His sister looks a bit odd (eyes too close together...) but he's a cutie! And I'm 20, and having slight crushes on computer game characters is completely normal!... yes.  Smiley
DrBeast
Pinheaded Pissant

Still they're marching on...

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 November 14, 09:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I'm a middle-aged woman.  I need help.

OK, you REALLY need to start stating your gender people! All this time (3 months now? 4?) I thought Ancient Sim was male!  Tongue

Let the Beast inside you free!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 November 14, 14:45:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm female! Female, dammit!  Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2005 November 14, 15:52:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Going back to Brandi, in my new Pleasantview she has 3 lightning bolts for Mortimer Goth of all people.  He was all over her like a dirty old  man when she was still a teen, now I know why.  She also has 3 for someone else, can't remember who now, some dormie I think.  She can stick with him and just fancy Mortimer from afar (preferably through a telescope).

John Burb fancies her in my game!  and Jennifer fancies almost anything in trousers!  But for some reason, even though they fight at least a dozen times a day, they WON't hate each other and break up, even though I have the easybreakupfix!  (I've also given him glasses and balding hair, but she still wants him!  Even though they only have one lightning bolt for each other.)

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 November 14, 15:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I'm a middle-aged woman.  I need help.

OK, you REALLY need to start stating your gender people! All this time (3 months now? 4?) I thought Ancient Sim was male!  Tongue

Do I really need too?  Tongue

EDIT:  Doh! I have a short sentence and manage to do a typo, corrected.
« Last Edit: 2005 November 14, 16:02:48 by Missdoh » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: