More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 22, 11:01:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)  (Read 26169 times)
virgali
Malodorous Moron

Do you see a midget Hitler?!

View Profile
Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)
« on: 2005 November 08, 05:30:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would like to invite you all to http://spaces.msn.com/members/sims2space

I'm trying to create a "Hall of Fame" for the most important contributors to The Sims 2 community. I am trying to interview everybody that's been a real significance to the TS2 community in any kind of way, so I could create some sort of profile of them for everybody to read. So people (both newbies and older members) could get to know and remember these people who helped many of us to improve our gaming experience.

I hope you guys will find these interesting, (I sure did) and hopefuly I will be able to interview all the people to have a great TS2 Hall of Fame!

P.S. Already on the site are:
Numenor
Pescado
VampCat
Wintermuteai1

Do you need someone to organize your sock drawer?
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 08, 05:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I enjoyed reading the interviews, they were entertaining and enlightening. Thanks for providing them. Smiley
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there)
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 08, 06:17:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. Smiley
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 08, 06:19:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I enjoyed the interviews thanks for the link :)His Awesomeness made me laugh with the cheese aspiration Grin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 08, 07:14:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah that was pretty good.  I just read Pescado's interview, which was good.  I'll go back and read the others later when I get a chance. Smiley
reggikko
Axe Murderer
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 08, 08:26:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very nice, Virgali. Interesting stuff from Wintermute and Numenor. The usual obtuse answers from Pescado. I didn't read VampCat's. Update us when you do more!
fff
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 08, 12:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I enjoyed reading your interviews, they were very interesting... Thank you for sharing them!  Smiley

Do you plan on interviewing anyone else (Inge, TwoJeffs, for example?)
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 08, 13:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some interesting or amusing tidbits there.

Wintermute listed Inge as one of his favorite modders.  Roll Eyes If that's how he treats his favorites...

And Vampcat only uses hacks from people at VS.  Roll Eyes

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 08, 13:23:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Motoki lol - your horrible nanny avatars!!   I was so used to seeing you as an ugly old bag I nearly fell off my chair with shock when I finally saw a real life photo of you as a good looking young man!

Klapaucius, there is an old interview with me on Simmedia here: http://www.simmedia.co.uk/?sm=interviews&page=simlogical

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
Re: Please, come visit my TS2 Hall of Fame (Interview with Pescado already there
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 08, 13:44:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where, Inge? Where is this photo of Motoki as a good-looking young man? I like looking at good-looking young men!

I agree that Inge should be interviewed as well, in my humble, not so important opinion. She is quite well known to Simmers, and I know I can't live without her stuff. Been using it since the TS1 days.  Not trying to kiss your ass, Inge...lol

I didn't know you started out at Livin It Up! As an object-maker, no less. Were they hacked items?
Maybe I'll just interview Inge, myself  Cheesy
fff
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 08, 13:50:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the link, Inge!  Smiley

I've only just gotten my head around the fact that Brynne's a girl - now you're telling me Motoki is a good-looking young guy?!!  Shocked *would like to see pictorial evidence*

Next you'll be telling me Pescado really isn't a grizzled old coffin dodger with a beard down to his knees.... Wink
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 08, 13:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Next you'll be telling me Pescado really isn't a grizzled old coffin dodger with a beard down to his knees.... Wink

Well, we all have our theories on that one Wink
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 08, 14:08:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where, Inge? Where is this photo of Motoki as a good-looking young man? I like looking at good-looking young men!

I agree that Inge should be interviewed as well, in my humble, not so important opinion. She is quite well known to Simmers, and I know I can't live without her stuff. Been using it since the TS1 days.  Not trying to kiss your ass, Inge...lol

I didn't know you started out at Livin It Up! As an object-maker, no less. Were they hacked items?
Maybe I'll just interview Inge, myself  Cheesy
hey her teleporter shrub  got the illegitimate kids of Jon Smith Tricou out of the Garth Household and  living with their father as they should be. that  is their newly resurrected Father which also was helped by the shrub. and the toddler sleep through the night has been a godsend for my sim parent as infants also sleep through the night with it. and the always stocked fridge has kept my sims refrigerators from being empty  when they are starving. and my sim parents  are  grateful they dont have to empty the tinkle trainer anymore. I am getting ready to build a prison in my hood and stuff  som prisoners in it  thst wouldnt be possible with out your prison kit Inge as the prisoners would leave in a hurry  if there were no controllers etc.... and who wants crooks free to roam the neighborhood as they please?

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Inge
Round Mound of Gray Fatness
Senator

Senator Emeritus. Oh hold on, I am still a senator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2005 November 08, 14:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear too late, Motoki removed his pics from the thread I saw them in.  Smiley

\"They\'re here, on the forum. A question riddled, spoiler giving, speculative cancer of sim evil\" -- redearth, Snooty Sims, 2009
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 November 08, 14:18:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've had the "always stocked fridge" patch and the "no empty potty" (forgive me if I've gotten the names wrong) for so long, I forget what it's like to have to order groceries and clean out the toddler toilet!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2005 November 08, 14:19:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dear too late, Motoki removed his pics from the thread I saw them in.  Smiley

Awwwww...
Motoki, I wanna see your hot self LOL
Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 November 08, 14:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL well I don't know about hot or good looking, but I'm definitely a guy and not a senior citizen yet. Wink

We'll see. I'll have to go through and see if I can dig up an acceptable looking picture. I don't even remember which ones I posted at MTS2 it was so long ago.

My TSR avatar is still a pic of my mug put into Morrowind in 3D. Wink I did try to use a non-nanny avatar briefly at VS but several people complained they wanted the nannies back lol.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 November 08, 16:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well here's me. About 30 years ago. The shag carpeting should give that away.
Most recent pic I have of myself, too!  Wink

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 November 08, 16:17:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to see good-looking young man pics of Motoki too!  We just wouldn't recognize Motoki without his nanny avatar.

Awww Brynne, what a cute little girl you are!  Wink  I must say, I'm impressed that you have managed to avoid a camera for 30 years! 
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 November 08, 16:22:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well here's me. About 30 years ago. The shag carpeting should give that away.
Most recent pic I have of myself, too!  Wink

AAAAwwww...Smiley. No words to describe the cute toddler you were...Smiley. Are you still blond?
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2005 November 08, 16:24:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would love to see pics of Motoki.

Brynne, you were adorable.  Smiley  I recently got a picture of myself when I was about 3, and I couldn't believe I had never seen that picture before.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2005 November 08, 16:31:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, still blonde. That's the most recent pic I have of me on my computer, except for some college ones, which I dare not show LOL. My mommy sent them to me.
Marvelleaux
Puppy Fucker
Blathering Buffoon

"free-thinking cat shits outside the box"

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2005 November 08, 20:02:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"...Modders are moving from site to site. Tsk! shame on  you. You should be more amature about this."

*points and sniggers*

Odi profanum vulgaris
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2005 November 08, 22:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And how's your Dutch, FUBAR?

Anyway - the interviews were quite illuminating. Interesting the way that the people who I already knew I didn't care for came across as even more obnoxious whereas the people I thought were ok proved themselves ok... hmmm.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2005 November 08, 23:26:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice work, Virgali! I enjoyed reading the interviews quite a bit.

And, just to reassure you, Drama has been around in the Sims Community since the very beginning (Spring 2000 I think?), and it has not succeeded in tearing the Community apart. "This, too, shall pass." It always does. And there's always more Drama waiting just around the corner...which will also pass...and make way for the next, and the next, and the next...  Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: