More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 October 05, 13:22:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540282 Posts in 18067 Topics by 6543 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Really Weird Goings-On in my New Neighbourhood (Now With PICTURES!)
0 Members and 20 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Really Weird Goings-On in my New Neighbourhood (Now With PICTURES!)  (Read 19968 times)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Really Weird Goings-On in my New Neighbourhood
« Reply #25 on: 2005 November 07, 12:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ancient Sim, I think I read that the version of SimPE before last - which is what I think you said you're using - has bugs and may fubar your sims relationships. I've got the latest - Simpe 0.50 Alpha - and I havn't noticed any relationship anomalies. If you're starting a new n'hood it might be safer to upgrade.

Hmmm ... well, I will try using the other one, but to be honest I am sort of getting used to the new relationships now.  Adds a bit of spice to the proceedings.  Anyway ... I have PICTURES now.  Not of the relationships - oh no, this is something else entirely.  Weird?  You bet.  It involves (amongst other things) a dead Goth woman, a sex-changed Beau Broke, Jericho Pemberton (hi, Brynne!) and what appears to be the result of mass voodoo rituals in Acadamie Le Tour.  You'll have to wait until later today though, I need to sort out all the pics and I have to go out for a while.  Be patient, it's worth it. 

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 November 07, 12:27:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please tell me Jericho doesn't have the hots for a sex-changed Beau Broke! He's his half-brother in my game!
Wait...no he's not. He's his half-brother's half-brother. I'm so confused...
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2005 November 07, 12:36:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please tell me Jericho doesn't have the hots for a sex-changed Beau Broke! He's his half-brother in my game!

Er ... well, I think he has one lightning bolt for him/her (her/him).  At least he doesn't fancy his grandmother-in-law, Cornelia Goth.  Be grateful for that.  And yes, Cornelia is at Uni with Jericho.  Why wouldn't she be?  Oh, just wait for the pics!

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 November 07, 12:44:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, man. You're killin' me!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 November 07, 15:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, man. You're killin' me!
in my Game fortunately Justin doesnt have the hots for males they disgust him. however as nice as Justin is most of the time  yeowch if he gets angry with another sim he wants to fight with that sim and crank call the sim in question both actions I have been cancelling out on him at which point I am called a glamrod. he is angry at Finch Loveall a sim he barely knows  because he thinks Finch was flirting with his wife. I saw the whole interaction so I know Justin is wrong . Finch gave Honey a friendly Hug because Honey was crying it was during the hug that Justin walked in and got the wrong Idea. well to make a long story short  Justin is now refusing to sleep in the same bed as Honey and he slapped Honey silly. Honey has apologized numerous times but Justin Literally puts his fingers in his ears and walks away. so I guess  I will have to wait til Justin cools down and see  how the relationship is as Honey is pregnant right now by Justin

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: 2005 November 07, 17:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyway ... I have PICTURES now.  Not of the relationships - oh no, this is something else entirely.  Weird?  You bet.  It involves (amongst other things) a dead Goth woman, a sex-changed Beau Broke, Jericho Pemberton (hi, Brynne!) and what appears to be the result of mass voodoo rituals in Acadamie Le Tour.  You'll have to wait until later today though, I need to sort out all the pics and I have to go out for a while.  Be patient, it's worth it. 

Now, I admit that today I am lying in bed stoned on (prescription) opioids, but... Shocked ?!

This I must see!

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 November 07, 18:08:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Er ... well, I think he has one lightning bolt for him/her (her/him).  At least he doesn't fancy his grandmother-in-law, Cornelia Goth.  Be grateful for that.  And yes, Cornelia is at Uni with Jericho.  Why wouldn't she be?  Oh, just wait for the pics!
this I gotta see  ancient how the heck did Jericho/Justin land at Uni when he is an adult? and with a dead elder as well?

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 November 07, 18:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suspect that the new "agesimscheat" is responsible. Wink
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 November 07, 19:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is Ancient's new hood, and Jericho has just been put into play. Presumably as a YA.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 November 07, 20:15:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is Ancient's new hood, and Jericho has just been put into play. Presumably as a YA.
I know it's Ancients hood  Im moretrying to figure out how  a dead elder  Cornelia Goth ended up at Uni

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 November 07, 22:02:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know it's Ancients hood  Im moretrying to figure out how  a dead elder  Cornelia Goth ended up at Uni

I will say the same answer again... I suspect the new "agesimscheat" is responsible.  Ancient set them both to be teen again and then sent them to Uni, that is my guess.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 November 07, 22:23:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will say the same answer again... I suspect the new "agesimscheat" is responsible.  Ancient set them both to be teen again and then sent them to Uni, that is my guess.
hmm I didnt even know that cheat existed

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 November 08, 01:12:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh it is one of the seven new cheat we got with nightlife.  You type the cheat and the option to "set age" will appear on ALL the Sims (including NPC and townie but I think you need to make them selectable first).

The only odd thing I notice about it is when you change an adult back to be a teen, the remaining days stays the same as it was so if you had an adult which had 20 days left before becoming an elder it will stay the same, I did not try yet to make any Sim I gave that "jouvence cure" reach 15 days (which is the normal number of days for a teen) to see if they will or not turn into adults like they are suppose too.  Anyhow I change them so they can go to Univeristy and be YA so I did not wait more then 3 or 4 days after I turn them into teen.

Bangelnuts, you should try it, it is pretty fun, imagine Mortimer Goth as a teenager  Grin
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 November 08, 01:20:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh it is one of the seven new cheat we got with nightlife.  You type the cheat and the option to "set age" will appear on ALL the Sims (including NPC and townie but I think you need to make them selectable first).

The only odd thing I notice about it is when you change an adult back to be a teen, the remaining days stays the same as it was so if you had an adult which had 20 days left before becoming an elder it will stay the same, I did not try yet to make any Sim I gave that "jouvence cure" reach 15 days (which is the normal number of days for a teen) to see if they will or not turn into adults like they are suppose too.  Anyhow I change them so they can go to Univeristy and be YA so I did not wait more then 3 or 4 days after I turn them into teen.

Bangelnuts, you should try it, it is pretty fun, imagine Mortimer Goth as a teenager  Grin
now that would be funny Grin

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 November 08, 01:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I aged Mortie back to an adult when I first resurrected Bella, but decided he's more fun as an elder. Something about the young Morty shoving my sims just isn't as funny to me. Cheesy
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Re: Really Weird Goings-On in my New Neighbourhood (Now With PICTURES!)
« Reply #40 on: 2005 November 08, 03:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just changed them to YA's in SimPE, which is why they were still elders appearance-wise when they got to Uni, then all it took was a quick spawn of the Inseminator's Temporal Mod..  Actually, it gave me an idea for sending elders to Uni.  By changing them in SimPE they will look exactly the same when they arrive - they will be YA's in terms of how they move and act, but appearance-wise they will be the same elders.  I think that would be far more realistic and I might try it sometime.  Not possible for them to use the mirror to change their appearance though, they become YA's physically as soon as they do that.

Anyway, enough of that, I'm spoiling my story (if it hasn't been spoilt already).  Thanks to Brynne for suggesting the idea, I've put it together as an album on Photobucket.  You can either click on each picture individually, or view it as a slideshow.  There are captions with each picture.  You might find it easier to view them individually because there is a maximum of 9 seconds per picture for the slideshow and it isn't really long enough.  And none of this was contrived, by the way, it all happened naturally in the game!

Here's the link: http://photobucket.com/albums/v734/jools1953/Stranger%20Than%20Strangetown/

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 November 08, 03:32:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just changed them to YA's in SimPE, which is why they were still elders appearance-wise when they got to Uni, then all it took was a quick spawn of the Inseminator's Temporal Mod..  Actually, it gave me an idea for sending elders to Uni.  By changing them in SimPE they will look exactly the same when they arrive - they will be YA's in terms of how they move and act, but appearance-wise they will be the same elders.  I think that would be far more realistic and I might try it sometime.  Not possible for them to use the mirror to change their appearance though, they become YA's physically as soon as they do that.

Anyway, enough of that, I'm spoiling my story (if it hasn't been spoilt already).  Thanks to Brynne for suggesting the idea, I've put it together as an album on Photobucket.  You can either click on each picture individually, or view it as a slideshow.  There are captions with each picture.  You might find it easier to view them individually because there is a maximum of 9 seconds per picture for the slideshow and it isn't really long enough.  And none of this was contrived, by the way, it all happened naturally in the game!

Here's the link: http://photobucket.com/albums/v734/jools1953/Stranger%20Than%20Strangetown/
oh my gosh that was hysterical I laughed until I cried

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 November 08, 04:07:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, it gave me an idea for sending elders to Uni.  By changing them in SimPE they will look exactly the same when they arrive - they will be YA's in terms of how they move and act, but appearance-wise they will be the same elders.

Heh, without Two Jeffs hack to give the YAs Adult walk animations they're about as slow as elders anyway so not much difference there. Wink

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 November 08, 08:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ancient Sim, tell the truth now - you have a pile of sim bodies in your basement haven't you? Can you look me in the eye and swear no sim was hurt in the making of this story? I thought not! Shame on you, you sim mangler you.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 November 08, 16:23:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was well worth the wait! Oh my God, how funny! The faces were creepy. Like nightmare-creepy!
What in the world was going on there? Was it just the dormies that showed up like that?
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: 2005 November 08, 22:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, just the dormies.  I have no idea what caused it.  I do have TwoJeffs mod for choosing the sex of dormies installed, maybe that caused it because they had to be generated at the same time, although I can't see why.  Probably just because the entire neighbourhood is downright bloody weird.  Problem is that those faces are still on the doors and there's no way to refresh the pictures (why?), so I'll have to remove their doorkey memories in SimPE, then clear them all off the lot, so they all come back again and re-claim their rooms.  I don't really want the game generating anymore, although I'm tempted to let it just to see whether they are the same as the original lot.  Most of them now are dormies from Strangetown that I cloned onto the originals.

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 November 08, 22:18:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, just the dormies.  I have no idea what caused it.  I do have TwoJeffs mod for choosing the sex of dormies installed, maybe that caused it because they had to be generated at the same time, although I can't see why.  Probably just because the entire neighbourhood is downright bloody weird.  Problem is that those faces are still on the doors and there's no way to refresh the pictures (why?), so I'll have to remove their doorkey memories in SimPE, then clear them all off the lot, so they all come back again and re-claim their rooms.  I don't really want the game generating anymore, although I'm tempted to let it just to see whether they are the same as the original lot.  Most of them now are dormies from Strangetown that I cloned onto the originals.
hmm that is weird I just had a massive exodus of YA's from Sim state  that graduated today but no heads with out bodies and none have lost their hair in the tub and none had their make up run like that either. I think My 5 sims would have preferred if their Dormies had heads only.I did have daormie tell my sim it was gettig late so he had to leave though. I have no clue which teens I will send to Uni next  I have  about 14 that are ready to go  I just have to decide which ones to send first.the only one going  for sure  when I send the next batch will Be Chloe Walker I might send Frocorith with her  I havent decided yet

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: