More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 04, 19:08:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Handy little bit of Headmaster trivia I learned today.
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Handy little bit of Headmaster trivia I learned today.  (Read 29149 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Handy little bit of Headmaster trivia I learned today.
« Reply #25 on: 2005 October 30, 01:28:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could also try improving their Charisma, which should improve their schmoozing!  Also, have you tried freestyling?  Worked wonders when I used it.

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2005 October 30, 01:30:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You could also try improving their Charisma, which should improve their schmoozing!  Also, have you tried freestyling?  Worked wonders when I used it.

Serious! I never taught of the "freestyle" option, I thought it would made the headmaster run away because it would think that family is completely crazy lol.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2005 October 30, 01:38:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it, but it's a while ago now!  He also likes Myshuno (unfortunately for him, I don't!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2005 October 30, 01:46:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm pretty sure he enjoyed it, but it's a while ago now!  He also likes Myshuno (unfortunately for him, I don't!)
I will have to try that which headmaster was it?

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2005 October 30, 01:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it was the little fat one, but I can't remember his name.  As I said, I don't often bother so I'm not very well up in headmasters!  It might have been the BJ one.

Zephyr Zodiac
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2005 October 30, 01:50:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did any of the headmaster actually join the fun and started to freestyle too?  that would be a must see  Tongue
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2005 October 30, 01:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it was the little fat one, but I can't remember his name.  As I said, I don't often bother so I'm not very well up in headmasters!  It might have been the BJ one.
I always end up with Vince Waters or Korey Jimitaskul sp?

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2005 October 30, 01:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, before I had the InSimenator and SimPe, I found a way to overcome the HM obstacle.

With the Merola's Mind Control Mirror, I checked his moods: they always come with 50% moods - always.

Now I used the Multi-Painting, and maxed all his moods, except hunger, because I did want him to eat with the family.

When he finished the dinner - sometimes he approved my kid immediately to the private school, and sometimes - after showing him only one room.

I always got 120/100 points...Smiley. Off with his head!...Smiley.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2005 October 30, 01:57:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he did - but it was a while ago.  I'm trying to picture the house in my mind to help me recall events, I know there was a Myshuno game going on and he joined in that, but I do remember the kid got in.  I think the father was a romance sim and was good at schmoozing too, and after that he kept getting phone calls!

Zephyr Zodiac
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2005 October 30, 01:58:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know it was before I had any hacks in my game!  I think that at least shows it can be done!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2005 October 30, 02:15:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think he did - but it was a while ago.  I'm trying to picture the house in my mind to help me recall events, I know there was a Myshuno game going on and he joined in that, but I do remember the kid got in.  I think the father was a romance sim and was good at schmoozing too, and after that he kept getting phone calls!
I dont use hacks for the headmaster But Imake sure he sees every room including the bathroom and the backyard meanwhile someone else is cooking up a fine feast in the kitchen

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2005 October 30, 02:21:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dont use hacks for the headmaster But Imake sure he sees every room including the bathroom and the backyard meanwhile someone else is cooking up a fine feast in the kitchen

Without the hacks - I would going nuts for sure...Smiley.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2005 October 30, 03:21:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Without the hacks - I would going nuts for sure...Smiley.
Iuse hacks for other things just not the headmaster.I enjoy the headmaster challenge when I have a sim insistent that their kids go to private school

Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2005 October 30, 05:43:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But Imake sure he sees every room including the bathroom and the backyard

And he always seems to like the bathroom the most for some odd reason...   Undecided
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2005 October 30, 05:50:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But Imake sure he sees every room including the bathroom and the backyard

And he always seems to like the bathroom the most for some odd reason...   Undecided
yep he stood there and clapped his hands and  cheered when he saw the bathroom and tour points shot up in a hurry Tongue

MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2005 October 30, 07:04:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here he loves the bathroom for some odd reasons. I had kids going to private school with a dinner of spaghetti.  I made sure the house was nice and clean before I call it though.
Dark Trepie
Senator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2005 October 30, 07:09:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can imagine him walking in and saying "Hmm, a toilet, shower, and a sink...  Hey!  You even have a mirror and a light in here!  And OH MY GOD is that a window?!?  This is the best room EVER!!!"
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2005 October 30, 07:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does everyone consider the Headmaster scenario hard? As long as you avoid saving after calling, it's like napalming fish in a barrel. What's so terrible about it? It's easy. Then again, you're the same losers who can't manage to beat the E-Mail Challenge. Several have even expressed disbelief that I have beaten it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2005 October 30, 07:16:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've never seen what is supposed to be so horrible about it either. The only problem I had was when the damn headmster went AWOL. Other then that everytime I've called him my sims got in. Mind I haven't done it very often. I don't see the point most of the time. I've started doing it more often now because I'm getting sick of teens having their wants panel clogged with it for their whole teenhood.
Marchioness
rohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2005 October 30, 07:39:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does everyone consider the Headmaster scenario hard? As long as you avoid saving after calling, it's like napalming fish in a barrel. What's so terrible about it? It's easy. Then again, you're the same losers who can't manage to beat the E-Mail Challenge. Several have even expressed disbelief that I have beaten it.
I fully believe you have beaten it because of all the vaunted dispassionate management of Sims. The narrative impulse was partly what did me in.

BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 2005 October 30, 07:46:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have my doubts.  However, like he said, why would he lie?  Undecided
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2005 October 30, 08:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the headmaster scenario is fun for me! it's always the sim with the most cooking skills who's cooking, and the most charisma points taking the headmaster on tour. don't even need to deliberately smooze him. if there is time, go into the hot tub and ask him to join, extra 10 points! you'll master it after many times as i did..

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2005 October 30, 09:03:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why does he like the bathroom best?  ALL sims like the bathroom best!  (Even the grotty ones.)

So, make a nice big bathroom stick a hot-tub in it for good measure, and you've cracked it!  (Oh, and put the piano in there and have the musical teenager in your family play to him!)

Zephyr Zodiac
kewian
Great White Whale
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2005 October 30, 10:31:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Grin  I guess IM a big weenie then. I still manage to fail it sometimes. My headmaster is a butt head. Esp. the younger one. The food is usually not a problem....schmoozing is usually where I get the negatives. I saw that challenge.... basically you have to let your sims pee their pants. Interesting. No privacy.   

Motoki
Lord of the Nannies
Uncouth Undesirable

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2005 October 30, 13:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never have problems with the scenario. Well I did have him dissappear a long time ago with just the base game, but haven't had that for ages.

If you're having problem schmoozing with him, check which sims have school, work and money as fairly high interests and have them schmooze with him. That seems to work well for me. Kids tend to have school as an interest so if they aren't dead tired you could have them talk to him.

In communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: