More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 12:27:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Headmaster Problems again!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Headmaster Problems again!  (Read 4089 times)
Gamblor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Headmaster Problems again!
« on: 2007 September 22, 17:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

K there seems to be always something wrong with the headmaster in general. Last time I invited him over for dinner he never showed up this time he shows up walks right in the house and just stands there like a statue. When you try to talk or smooch or what ever its called gets canceled or if you try to call him for dinner he just stands there motionless. Time ran out so I just deleted him off the lot. Any one else has problems with the headmaster?

One last thing I had one of my babies turn black on me but when you zoom in on them you could barely see them. Its like somebody dimmed the color down on them really low. I used the debugger but all I could see is the fix for flashing blue. Is there another option on the debugger I could use to fix it?

A Sims Nightmare!
Hook
Nitwitted Nuisance

View Profile
Re: Headmaster Problems again!
« Reply #1 on: 2007 September 22, 18:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The headmaster's stats are randomized every time you invite him over.  I can imagine problems if you get a headmaster with maxed outgoing who would come in without being greeted.

There's an option to deal with AWOL headmasters on the lot debugger.  I'd suggest using this before you invite one over again.

A search should turn up literally hundreds of posts about headmaster problems, and how to solve them.  Invite him over the same day you want to run the headmaster scenario, and don't save the game between inviting him and the time he leaves.  Have someone outside to greet him when he arrives.  Don't do any kind of cheats while the headmaster is on the lot, as it doesn't take much at all to break the scenario.  Other than that, good luck.

My high score for the headmaster scenario is 161.  This is not a difficult scenario to pass.

Hook

If some is good and more is better, then too much ought to be just about right.
Gamblor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 September 22, 19:41:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

K thxs again Hook but what about the baby problem I am having? I will do a search and see if anybody else came up with the same problem.

A Sims Nightmare!
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 September 22, 21:27:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone else did. It may have had to do with a lighting hack, but I'm not 100% sure. Start in Oops You Broke It.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Gamblor
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 September 23, 00:05:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

K thxs Zazazu, I did download that smarter lights by Numenor at MTS2 a week ago so that could be the problem.

A Sims Nightmare!
Countess
cwykes
Retarded Reprobate

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2007 September 25, 13:54:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When the headmaster doesn't do the tour or respond to call to dinner, I usually find I've got the doors locked against visitors.  HM counts as a visitor apparently, so you have to unlock the doors and then lock them again afterwards.

Sick of Bluewater?  Try Sedona or Meadow Lawns instead.  Meadow Lawns is a whole neighbourhood built to explore OFB.  Sedona is a sub'hood you can install as a permanent alternative to Bluewater - it's an "out of this world" experience!  www.moreawesomethanyou.com/cwykes
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: