More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 12:09:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can i be a Mass Murderer please?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can i be a Mass Murderer please?  (Read 4673 times)
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Can i be a Mass Murderer please?
« on: 2007 August 30, 01:31:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it cause any problems for my game, if i went thru a sub-hood and using JMP's 'Smite' on the Lot Debugger, killed off about 2/3 of my sims?   As in about 140 out of 200 playables?
   When i finished my Royal Kingdom Challenge, i wanted to do a Genetic Experiment on a select group of playables.  So i banished around 200 to a sub-hood and plopped them on empty lots.  I'm at the stage now in my experiment where i think i'm ready to get rid of them permanently.   About the only ones i'll leave alive would be the Royal Class (as i might wish to play with them later on), pregnant women, a few teens and kids thru infants.

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
Re: Can i be a Mass Murderer please?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 August 30, 01:50:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would it cause any problems for my game, if i went thru a sub-hood and using JMP's 'Smite' on the Lot Debugger, killed off about 2/3 of my sims?   As in about 140 out of 200 playables?
No, other than that you'll have 140 dead character files, but as TS2 nears the end of its life, it is unlikely any number of dead character files at this point will manage to overrun the game's capacity before TS3 kills TS2.

This, of course, does not mean you should intentionally prove me wrong on this point, by starting an endless murder-mill out of endless-respawning NPCs and townies, but I don't think murdering your own playables will be able to create a problem before TS2 dies.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 August 30, 05:25:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I smite sims quite often, especially the trashcan kickers - haven't killed one yet!  But Paladin has phasers.......and firebombs.... Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 August 30, 10:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I smite sims quite often, especially the trashcan kickers - haven't killed one yet!  But Paladin has phasers.......and firebombs.... Grin

This was the first time i used the 'Smite' option, turned out i had to use it 3 times to kill them, very inefficient.  So i went the tried and true method, Debug mode/death by flies. 
   The grand total of deaths is 135.  33 were spared, including 12 women who were pregnant.  Normally i have an aversion to purposely killing off my sims, i usually do all i can to keep them alive until Natural Death of Old Age.  I now have a headache and my tummy hurts, but it's done. 

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 August 30, 10:40:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I don't want sims in my game, I usually just make it so as they'd never, ever been......Marsha Bruenig ceased to have been born a long time ago!

Zephyr Zodiac
Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 August 30, 10:54:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey ZZ, nice ta see ya mate!

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Mirelly
Pinheaded Pissant

Pompous Twitter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 August 30, 10:59:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, other than that you'll have 140 dead character files, but as TS2 nears the end of its life, it is unlikely any number of dead character files at this point will manage to overrun the game's capacity before TS3 kills TS2.

Such intelligence is both reassuring and disconcerting. The latter because is it unusual to see you talking L&P.

me shit
Wayward Ink now with SMF shiny and no ads
I see the Dome is filled with Lamb Chop conspiracy theories. The only authentic Mirelly sock is "readordead", who will not be posting, for obvious reasons.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 August 30, 11:00:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Witch! Nice to see you too! Smiley

Zephyr Zodiac
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 August 30, 18:11:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

During the cleansing of Urban Paradise, those Romance sims who lost the die toss for a new aspiration were systematically corralled by the All-Knowing Mimetm then smited, zombified, and reeducated to the Way of Yummy Cheesy Goodness. Smiting typically has to be done 3 times in quick succession on a new visitor, otherwise they realize what's happening and leave. I'd just pause, click on Smite-Sim X four times, then unpause. Crying at the graves kept the waiting sims in the corral occupied.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 August 30, 18:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I don't want to kill my sims, just frighten them a bit - but I wish they got the "Got Shocked" memory!

I also use Mrs Crumplebottom's handbag from Paladin.  (Or at least my Sims do...) Grin

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: