More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 28, 23:17:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540280 Posts in 18067 Topics by 6543 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Houses that won't load--crash game after installing NL
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Houses that won't load--crash game after installing NL  (Read 2383 times)
Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
Houses that won't load--crash game after installing NL
« on: 2005 October 13, 00:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem.  After installing NL I decided to start over in my main neighborhood so I evicted everyone from their homes then used deleteallcharacters to remove all the sims from the neighborhood.  I had noticed previously that if I used deleteallcharacters while sims were living in houses I ended up with some strange results so decided to boot them out first.

Apparently this didn't resolve all the strange issues.  The houses are standing in the 'hood and I was wanting to move a family into one today so figured I'd check it out beforehand, but the game crashed to the desktop.  Last evening I attempted to go into another empty house which resulted in an endless load loop.

Anyway, has anyone else ran into this problem?  And if so has it been fixable and if so how?  I have a few ideas to try but I figure they could result in crashing and more frustration so decided to ask first.

Oh!  I ran into another problem today which seemed very odd but might be somehow related to this.  My sim, Priscilla Bliss, had just married one of the Downtown DJs.  I wanted to send him to buy some clothes and Priscilla had gone to work in the only car so I had him call a taxi.  Instead of sending him Downtown I attempted to send him to a neighborhood community lot and the weirdest thing happened.  When the taxi drove off the lot his icon just slipped out of the family queue and there I was on the home lot with Gary-gone-missing.  I re-loaded without saving, which had been before the wedding and next time sent him to Cold Issue Clothing instead which worked out fine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: