More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 29, 03:54:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Lost some want slots...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Lost some want slots...  (Read 2612 times)
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
Lost some want slots...
« on: 2007 June 24, 06:23:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... in the Goth family.

I just upgraded to Seasons, and I wanted to give the Goths a greenhouse.
Here's the problem.

I know I upgraded Cassandra and Mortimer Goth to six wants/two locks with the Lot Debugger previously. And now it's back to only four slots- in Cassandra's case, three empty. (Mortimer has two empty.) And the Lot Debugger isn't showing the "Upgrade Pre-Uni Sim" option. :/

I checked to see if it was the corrupted objects.package thing- I guess not, because it doesn't show want information when I hover on the empty slots. They're just empty.

I tried to get their wants to reroll by various methods (fufilling the one that was left on Cassandra's, having them sleep, using the Lot Debugger and then the InSIM to reroll), and it didn't work. But it's the fact that they lost two want slots each that really bothers me.

My hacks are all either Awesome, DJS or Paladin (which are near-awesome right?), or the Kitten Killer, and I've checked for conflicts... I haven't deleted any Sims... I don't know what the heck is going on here.

(Incidentally, it's only been showing half their portrait ever since I moved Dina, Don, and two cats in. But the family seemed to be running fine anyway, up until now.)
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Lost some want slots...
« Reply #1 on: 2007 June 24, 06:26:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The current want tree for these Sims is just empty or invalid, and it will take some time before the wants can reroll. Try taking them to a comm lot, that forces a different kind of reroll.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 June 24, 06:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Will that make it show their Uni want slots? (I mean, it's literally only showing four want slots at all. Which is alarming and irritating.)
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 June 24, 07:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just SHOWING them? I must've misread then. Thought you meant they were there, but empty.

Use Twojeff's college thingy to add back the wants slots.
Insanity Prelude
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 June 24, 17:28:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'll try that. (Dunno why the option isn't showing up on the Lot Debugger.)
Going to a community lot rerolled the empty slots. Smiley Thanks.

(The portrait thing I mentioned? Must've been Jase's anti-aging elixir mod, because I took that out for a totally unrelated reason and the Goths' family portrait shows properly now.)

Edit: Okay. Coulda sworn I had the College Adjuster installed- guess I didn't, but I was able to add their want slots with the InSimenator. (Yes, I know, a non-awesome.) They're still rolling some blank slots, but as far as I can gather that'll stop after a while.
« Last Edit: 2007 June 25, 01:23:12 by Insanity Prelude » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: