More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 03:20:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Wierd OFB Comm Business Bleedover to siblings at home.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Wierd OFB Comm Business Bleedover to siblings at home.  (Read 2750 times)
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Wierd OFB Comm Business Bleedover to siblings at home.
« on: 2007 May 24, 07:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just had a very wierd situation.  Playing my Royal Kingdom challenge,  had earlier sent 2 teens from a Merchant House off to their Community business to fleece (err, persuade) the townies to pay the 999 simoleons an hour/ticket/snapdragon trick.  I also needed those 2 teens to stay there a long time as i needed them in red asperation so i could age them.  After about a week's play they came home with a tad over 500k in cash.  Using the Elixer, I aged one of the teens 3 days at the comm lot and aged the other once they got home.
   The youngest sibling just now transitioned to teen and rolled the 100k want.  Had her start selling paintings they had saved up and she got her LTW after only 31k in cash earnings.   Checked her memories, and come to find out that both her (and a sibling brother) have memories of earning 50k in cash while they were children.  The kids did NOT go to the business.  Their mother tho has no such memories.
   I have all EP's up to OFB/FFS but none newer.   Has anyone else ever seen this type of 'bleed-thru' of sales from a comm business to siblings at the home lot? 

Edited by GayJohnScarritt -  I went to another Merchant lot, where i had done almost the same thing.  In that case, 3 teen brothers had run a comm ticket lot, but for a shorter period of time as they needed cash for a special project.  The only other difference was none of them got aged up with the Elixer Of Life at the comm lot business.   
« Last Edit: 2007 May 24, 08:16:54 by GayJohnScarritt » Logged

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
notovny
Garrulous Gimp

Report to the Budgerigar Commisar.

View Profile WWW
Re: Wierd OFB Comm Business Bleedover to siblings at home.
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 24, 09:12:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep. Apparently  running a Business on a lot means that any Household members on the lot when money is earned get that money counted in towards their lifetime earniings.

Google Sidewiki: Allowing invisible webpage vandalism since 2009.
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Re: Wierd OFB Comm Business Bleedover to siblings at home.
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 24, 11:23:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep. Apparently  running a Business on a lot means that any Household members on the lot when money is earned get that money counted in towards their lifetime earniings.

My apologies, but i guess i didn't make it clear.  The teens went to their Family's Owned Community Lot to run that turnstyle business.   The teen's Father was the owner of the lot but he was not present there, nor was their mother, nor were the two younger sibling kids.   Yet the kids got a memory of earning 50,000 even tho the teens brought home 500,000 
    I'll have to set up some experiments to see if it's that 'aging up a sim using the Elixer at the Community Lot'  or if it's there's a 'threshold of money earned' that causes it.

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: