More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 10:16:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Energizer problems post Seasons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Energizer problems post Seasons  (Read 3081 times)
purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Energizer problems post Seasons
« on: 2007 March 01, 17:31:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else having this problem:  Sim enters energizer. Stays in energizer after all needs are maxed. I have to cancel the action to get them out of the contraption. I've tested this on 3 lots with 8 different Sims and had the same results. I swapped out old units for new..no change.  Undecided  Only hacks installed are a few compatible Twojeffs (pregnancy for all genders and college adjuster) and the updated Phonehack. Someone else on another forum also has this issue. Anyone else ?

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
Jfederated
Asinine Airhead

Necessity is the mother of all eyesores.

View Profile
Re: Energizer problems post Seasons
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 01, 20:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Had it happen once w/a platinum teen, but either shortly before or after that, I nearly killed his mother in the same unit (she was green and, frankly, had it coming).  She fell out in the usual form.  I'm pretty sure I had a different sim in gold asp. use the same unit w/no problems as well.

So I sent that sim to a comm. lot and my game crashed and puter rebooted but that's a whole other deal.   Smiley

Edit:  had it happen 2 more times, 2 different sims, same unit.  Each sim only had 2 or 3 low motives.
« Last Edit: 2007 March 01, 21:17:03 by Jfred » Logged

Forgotten MATY passwords:  3 and counting.
LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 01, 20:10:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep same thing happens to me, works fine if the motives are very low then they'll get out themselves but otherwise they stay on there shocking themselves.  Not sure if they'd eventually die though since i haven't tested it.  If you look at their temperature gauge at some point it goes into red, since i never let them stay on i'm not sure if it rises.
purplehaze
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 01, 21:04:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh goody  Tongue I guess I get to fill out the bug form (not that Maxis will do anything about it).  I had another Simmer that I am in contact with just report the same bug in his game. Grump

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes."
twooflower
Exasperating Eyesore

INTJ and/or P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 01, 21:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I noticed similar problems -- that sims stay in well beyond when the bars were full green, but then eventually got out autonomusly.  Fortunately, the aspiration level held out that long.  Their temperates were elevated, though.  Who knows, this could be a new Seasons "feature".  Tongue  It's just one more micromanagement issue to have to babysit Sims in the energizer now.

LFox
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 01, 22:00:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It just occured to me that the energizer is probably seeing the temperature on the sim as a stat that it needs to raise, god only knows why.  But it would explain why they stay in so long.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: