More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 04, 18:13:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Dogs with the wrong ears
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dogs with the wrong ears  (Read 2257 times)
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Dogs with the wrong ears
« on: 2006 November 15, 11:21:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now that the Pets-compatible SimPE is available, does anybody know if it is possible to fix the ears of dogs who grow up with the wrong type?  I have had pointy-eared dogs give birth to floppy-eared dogs (Sarah Crittur's pups did this) and I also have had two instances so far of floppy-eared dogs I made in CAP giving birth to pups who grew up to have pointy ears.  Change Appearance does not give you a way to modify the ear shape.  I was just wondering if there is a way to do this in SimPE (perhaps with Sim Surgery?)  If so, how?

I am getting pretty frustrated with this and I'm about at the point of deciding I don't want to breed dogs in my game anymore, since most of them end up with the wrong ears when they become adults.  If it's possible to fix it with SimPE, then I guess I can tolerate it until Maxis EA comes up with a patch.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Theo
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Dogs with the wrong ears
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 15, 12:05:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems you're not the only one:  Wink
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,6177.msg176097.html

Regarding SimPe's surgery, the only thing I know is that the "Export" function does not work with pet characters. Sad

But you can try to use an existing pet as the template (archetype), and see if surgery works. I would guess that only a full clone (without any checked options) will make the correct result.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: