More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 11:38:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Picture of NPC is different in Relationship Panel
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Picture of NPC is different in Relationship Panel  (Read 2329 times)
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
Picture of NPC is different in Relationship Panel
« on: 2006 October 25, 01:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm wondering if this is a sign of a BFBVFS coming?   A NPC that one of my YA's matched up with at College, using TJ's matchmaker ball.  Her picture in my YA's relationship display is slightly different features and a waitress outfit, but when she comes over to visit, she's dressed in a Maids outfit.  The Neighborhood isn't that large, 10 starting families and gen 3 is just now being born.  No Pets EP installed, nor Glamour Pack.
   And no, i don't expect an answer saying 'this' or 'that' hack is causing it.  I sneaked a look at her, and she is a newly spawned NPC.  The only relationship she shows, is with my YA.
   I have Pescado's Lot Debugger, the only thing odd showing on that, was under Nuke/Attraction tokens.  That i've never seen before.   When i clicked on it, it said 80-some fixed.

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Picture of NPC is different in Relationship Panel
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 25, 06:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can be harmless. Make this Sim selectable by the testing cheats or Dolphin's hack and "change appearance", to refresh the thumbnail photo.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 25, 07:07:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mismatched portraits is typically harmless. If you sold your sim a new uniform, that uniform does not update in their thumbnail unless you makeover them or otherwise have them mirror, or "update portraiture".

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
GayJohnScarritt
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 25, 11:43:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had already tried updating her portrature by making her selectable.  All it did was change her profile.   Her picture in the lot list and the large pic of her at bottom of screen are of a different Sim/Outfit.   Forgive the delay, had to find/download Snag-It, then change to a .jpg so i could post a picture on my yahoo page.  (tried Insert Image, but it wouldn't show as Yahoo doesn't acceft .gif files).
   I have never selected her in the past, nor changed her outfit.  This is still a fairly new Neighborhood, in fact only one sim has died, and i was able to successfully plead for his life (several Elders are getting close tho).

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gayjohn104/detail?.dir=/a5fcre2&.dnm=ffd2re2.jpg&.src=ph
« Last Edit: 2006 October 25, 11:53:35 by GayJohnScarritt » Logged

[11:18] Pescado: GJS manages to appear smart and knowledgeable, even though he wasn't really..

Myers-Briggs: - ISFP       Awesome NS2 -  DOOOO EEEET!

[23:56] Pescado: ATTACK, MY DUCKY MINIONS!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: