More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 28, 19:32:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540280 Posts in 18067 Topics by 6543 Members
Latest Member: tyerules
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Dirk Dreamer stuck at home....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dirk Dreamer stuck at home....  (Read 2443 times)
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Dirk Dreamer stuck at home....
« on: 2006 October 21, 07:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Day 0 on the Dreamer lot, I have all XP through OfB and all stuff packs. NO PETZ HERE.

Dirk can't get on the school bus (this is the error log from that). I also tried buying a cheap car to have him drive to school another time, but he couldn't drive off the lot either.

A lot of the code in this error looks like toddler rather than teen to me? Any help?

Most of my recent hack updates are from here, and I'm hoping the mad ZOMG PETS!!!!111 updating hacks didn't break something on me. Other possibilities are I think I added a few Squinge hacks since I played Day 0 of the Brokes (Dustin went to school fine).
« Last Edit: 2006 October 21, 08:09:44 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
Ness
Hairy-Bellied Heretic
Terrible Twerp

DOWN WITH CHEESE!

View Profile
Re: Dirk Dreamer stuck at home....
« Reply #1 on: 2006 October 21, 07:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From memory, that's a problem in sshack - update again.

There's been a mad frenzy of updating and reupdating - general solution to everything is recheck updates.
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 October 21, 08:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been trying to keep up, but it's hard sometimes. I've been checking the updates every couple hours since this problem started yesterday, lol! Looks like I did miss that one. I'll check again.

(Now that I have my userstartup.cheat set up to have testing cheats enabled, generating another log if this doesn't fix it will be easy, luckily!)

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 October 21, 08:10:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Currently updates are being churned out sometimes several times an hour, so if you think you have a new problem, try downloading again before reporting anything, it may already be killed.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: