More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 09:10:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Maxis agrees with Laurenke
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Maxis agrees with Laurenke  (Read 79159 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Maxis agrees with Laurenke
« Reply #100 on: 2005 August 11, 21:54:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Young and marketable, but often unable to communicate in more than three word phrases linked by "like" "You know" etc.

Zephyr Zodiac
SimsHost
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2005 August 12, 01:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Off hand, I'd say, at their peak of youth and beauty:

those rarely coincide.  or did you mean,"youth and marketability"? sorry, major personal annoyance issue.

Oh well, I'm happy that I was able to provide some entertaining annoyance for you then!  Grin
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2005 August 18, 11:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The question you really don't want to ask is 'so...what if you don't notice exactly when it withers and falls off?' It's a dim and distant memory, but I do recall that there was alot of screaming in my household when a little discovery was found on the carpet! Shocked (The other digit fell neatly into my baby's shawl).

my god!! that's gross and funny at the same time! lol!

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2005 August 18, 12:00:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i wonder where can we get a glimpse of our almighty Mr More Awesome than You...

Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2005 August 18, 12:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At his Sim Page on the BBS, the avatar is close to how he describes himself...Smiley

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=195920

Wow! didn't notice - he is already "stand-up Sim"...Smiley
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2005 August 19, 01:11:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's impressive. I've gained a rank in absentia? I haven't even really gone there.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Judecat
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2005 August 19, 06:58:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no,  your Avatar looks just like my husband.    Shocked   
veilchen
Terrible Twerp

We are the ADS! Bow to us!!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2005 August 19, 17:03:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's impressive. I've gained a rank in absentia? I haven't even really gone there.

Told you...your fame is universal. The german sites translate your stuff and send people to you all over the place. I'm sure that goes for many other countries too.

You don't have to actually be there, just being around somewhere is apparently enough for the adoring hordes of fans you have. :D

~Having the last word is not all it's cracked up to be.~
~All we have to do is remove those who oppose us.~ (Saruman, LotR)
~Wir sind die Roboter~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R23e9VO_vOI&feature=related
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2005 August 19, 17:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Perhaps you should start guided tours of the old homestead, JM?

Zephyr Zodiac
Thanatos
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2005 August 20, 11:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't recall their names, but they were probably called Jill & Pollination Tech#9 Smith, or something very similar.
As a biotechnology student we were taught in genetics class about a real case like this in the U.K a while ago. A totally white couple got a black baby. The husband accused the wife of cheating. So they went for a genetic test coupled with research into their family tree. They found out that one of them actually had a black ancestor several generations ago. The genetics were hidden for so long that their origin had been forgotten. Cheesy
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2005 August 20, 13:52:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An even odder case, which you may also have heard about, was a pair of twins.  the mother was from Nigeria and the father was English, but the twins (monozygotic) were born one entirely black African in appearance, the other blond, blue-eyed and pale-skinned.  Evidently a very rare form of mirror-image twins!

Zephyr Zodiac
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2005 August 24, 02:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An even odder case, which you may also have heard about, was a pair of twins. the mother was from Nigeria and the father was English, but the twins (monozygotic) were born one entirely black African in appearance, the other blond, blue-eyed and pale-skinned. Evidently a very rare form of mirror-image twins!

I actually saw a similar thing at a wedding. The groom's half-sisters were mixed caucasian/asian. One had darker skin, but blonde w/blue eyes, the other was pale with black hair and eyes. Apart from colouring, their features were identical and they were stunning.

Myself, both grandmothers were blue eyed, both grandfathers and parents were brown eyed, all dark to black hair. As children, myself, brother and sister were brown eyed with dark hair, but now, my sister is blonde with green eyes...

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2005 September 03, 11:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh my god!! That's our almighty Mr JM Pescado?! he looks so cute!! sort of like Amish people (no offense)..

still can't understand him..i mean, he's mean, and while i know some grandpas always amuse themselves by being mean, he's technologically advance...my dad can't even type a letter without my help..and he's younger than JM. I think I love him more...haha!

SimsHost
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2005 September 03, 15:02:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's neat!  My avatar looks a lot like JM's avatar (and very little like me).  I'd show it to you but I have no idea how to figure out the URL of a link that would point to my sim page.
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2005 September 04, 16:22:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

why don't you just type it whole and we can just copy and paste it?

SimsHost
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2005 September 04, 17:17:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This will sound really dumb, but I have to ask: How do I find out my user ID number on the Maxis board?

(Yup.  Even after I typed it, it still sounds pretty dumb.)
Kitiara
Lipless Loser

boolprop IQTestingEnabledTrue

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2005 September 13, 18:09:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This will sound really dumb, but I have to ask: How do I find out my user ID number on the Maxis board?

If you go to your SimPage, and look at the url, the last thing in the address is your id number.

I would like to ease the minds of anyone that thinks that I am ignoring them. You are not paranoid.
I am not normal. I have never met a normal person. I disbelieve in such mythical creatures.
Zyrcona
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2005 September 15, 20:50:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last thing I read, you are supposed to be attractive to someone who is different to you but not too different. The current philosophy is that you choose someone whose sweat smells different to you but who has a symmetrical face shape of the same race as you. (people of very different races may have divergent genetics, in which some of the genes have translocated, and this can result in offspring that are retarded/ deficient as a result of chromosomes crossing over and genes being left out) If someone has an abnormally asymmetrical face it implies that they are a) deformed, and therefore may have faulty genetics or b) they have walked under a bus as a result of stupidity/ poor reflexes or that they start fights and then lose, in which case their genes are also likely to be undesirable. It might be a freak accident and not their fault, but evolution doesn't work like that.

I have never seen a human being with black skin and any eye colour other than brown. Hair, eye, and skin pigmentation are all a result of production of melanin. Melanin production can vary slightly between different parts of the same person, but large variances are improbable. Albino people cannot produce melanin and have blue eyes, white skin, and colourless hair that looks pale blond. People with white skin never have pure black hair (not the really black sort that has a bluish tinge to it like Asian hair). Only people with pale skin can have ginger or blond hair and blue eyes. Blue eyes in my experience are extremely rare as this is the result of having no eye pigmentation and is recessive to everything else. Grey eyes and what people describe as being green have varying amounts of melanin, followed by hazel and then brown, which is the full pigmentation.

The NPCs that the game creates are all minging (IMHO) because they mix up incompatible features and hence the black-skinned man with blue eyes and a blond mullet who loiters in a repulsive tracksuit outside the house, urinating on the topiary and eating out of the dustbin. Even the ones with plausible skin/hair/eye colours are ugly because the archetypes are all ugly and don't look like the races they're supposed to represent. I don't know why this is because the playable characters in the game aren't plagued by faces with the eyes too far apart like hammerhead sharks and huge lips like startled guppies (well, apart from Dina Caliente (or whatever her name is -- the one in the dress with blonde hair), whose face is the stuff of nightmares). I use Pescado's No Townie Regeneration hack with my own neighbourhood, and blitz the character files and neighbourhood entries with SimPE before making any characters in it.
« Last Edit: 2005 September 15, 21:24:07 by Zyrcona » Logged
Dea
Lipless Loser

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2005 September 16, 20:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

the mother was from Nigeria and the father was English, but the twins (monozygotic) were born one entirely black African in appearance, the other blond, blue-eyed and pale-skinned.  Evidently a very rare form of mirror-image twins!

I read a story like that in Teen People magazine years ago... The mother was caucasian and the father was Jamaican...I think the twn daughters were fraternal though...but they looked the same just different skintones...people didnt believe that they were twins or even had the same parents...

ISFJ
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: