More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 23, 19:52:26

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Never Matchmake Humans and Cows ...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Never Matchmake Humans and Cows ...  (Read 8486 times)
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
Never Matchmake Humans and Cows ...
« on: 2005 August 27, 18:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, so I shouldn't have done it, but I did ... I have this really nice YA, D'Arcy Goth-Dreamer (son of Cassandra & Darren).  He's rather shy and was almost on the point of graduating without a girlfriend in sight.  Then he took a fancy to Sadie Wotsername, the cow mascot.  Before I knew it, they were 100 each on daily just from playing pool together, plus almost BF level on lifetime.  I therefore got D'Arcy to 'romanticate' her macrotastically and he went straight for the kill (no preliminaries, directly into romantic stuff - the poor guy was clearly desperate).  I had to keep taking control of Sadie to stop her wandering off to be horrible to people, but eventually they both developed a crush.  This frightened poor Sadie to death and she ran from the lot in terror.

Next day she came back, so I took control of her, gave her a major, improved her personality drastically and sent her off to class.  When she returned, I got her to give D'Arcy a romantic hug.  She didn't want to, but she did.  Red hearts appeared for both.  I relinquised control of her and got D'Arcy to ask her to pledge the Greek house, which she did.  I then asked his nephew, Damien Dreamer (son of Dirk & Lilith) to influence her to write his term paper, but she wasn't having any.  Instead, she went straight up to D'Arcy's adopted brother Dante and wolf-whistled at him.  D'Arcy didn't like that one bit and bang went his daily relationship with Sadie.  She then proceeded to 'Sweet Talk' Dante and that was that, D'Arcy was -88 daily with her, although still in love on lifetime.  Sadie was punished by being forced to write a term paper, then clean the entire house.  She ran off after that.

By the next day, the lifetime love had gone for poor D'Arcy and later in the day, so had the best friends.  Yet all his wants & fears were still centred around Sadie (varying from wanting to give her a backrub to being afraid of her dying).  Sadie was still in love with D'Arcy, however.  I didn't remove her NPC token in SimPE (it never stays removed anyway), but the weird thing was that although her personality is still the nicer one in SimPE, in the game it's back to her horrid cow one, which probably explains why she tried it on with Dante.  Anyway, I am determined to make this cow behave herself.  I have put the love back, removed her NCP marker (the one I can find anyway) and am going to move her in and play her to graduation before she has the opportunity to refresh it when the game closes.  I will then force her to marry D'Arcy and be a good wife, not to mention a good mother to her little calves.  If she so much as attempts to try it on with any visitors, I will introduce her to a certain relative of hers that probably won't object to eating cows.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Baroness
Katze
Lipless Loser

View Profile
Re: Never Matchmake Humans and Cows ...
« Reply #1 on: 2005 August 27, 21:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a cow married to one of my sims in the e-mail challenge and she is behaving herself wonderfully,her name is Calista.
Her husband is in game born by the founder who was abducted by aliens they have now a little boy and she is a good parent.
I know some cows are imposible for them I but up TJ cow mascot and they look at it and leave right away.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of  
the strong."  
     ---Gandhi
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 August 28, 00:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I now ban all cow mascots from my lots, any sims that still have memories from before they were banned have those memories removed once they return to Pleasantview, and as far as I'm concerned the game is far better off without them!

Zephyr Zodiac
Process Denied
Juvenile Jackass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 August 29, 03:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe,if you have the insiminater,you could turn off jealousy for their lot.  The cow does that out of programming,not because she wants to cheat.  So the guy shouldn't take it that way.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 August 29, 09:41:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not?  But more fool him anyway for marrying a cow!

Zephyr Zodiac
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: 2005 August 30, 00:33:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they're not married yet.  He's patiently waiting for her in the Family Bin, she's still at Uni.  Now that she's wearing normal clothes and doesn't have a cowhead, she's behaving a lot better.  She does still have the odd urge to annoy people, but more often than not she just does boring things like play snooker with them.  She did make an enemy of her boyfriend's brother before he left, though.  Shouldn't have left them alone together in the house, I suppose.  Am thinking of moving them all in together, especially as the brother will shortly be macrotastically romanticating (and marrying) another of the cow's least-favourite people, one of the cheerleaders.  He doesn't know it yet, of course.  Neither does the cow know that the cheerleader is about to become her new roommate.  Once they are in the neighbourhood proper I will have a llama mascot, a cow mascot and a cheerleader.  My next project will be to add a streaker.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 August 30, 03:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lilith got very friendly with a streaker, although she was shocked every time she noticed he was in the altogether!

Zephyr Zodiac
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 04, 18:59:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i could never get to interact with the streakers. they always run away before i could talk to them Sad

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 04, 19:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, they're not married yet.  He's patiently waiting for her in the Family Bin, she's still at Uni.  Now that she's wearing normal clothes and doesn't have a cowhead, she's behaving a lot better.  She does still have the odd urge to annoy people, but more often than not she just does boring things like play snooker with them.  She did make an enemy of her boyfriend's brother before he left, though.  Shouldn't have left them alone together in the house, I suppose.  Am thinking of moving them all in together, especially as the brother will shortly be macrotastically romanticating (and marrying) another of the cow's least-favourite people, one of the cheerleaders.  He doesn't know it yet, of course.  Neither does the cow know that the cheerleader is about to become her new roommate.  Once they are in the neighbourhood proper I will have a llama mascot, a cow mascot and a cheerleader.  My next project will be to add a streaker.

Sounds like your neighborhood will be quite a kick in the pants. I wonder if the former cow and cheerleader will still get into fights like they do in the University neighborhood. The drama is sure to make daytime soap operas look tame by comparison. I hope you'll keep us posted.  Smiley
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 04, 22:39:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i could never get to interact with the streakers. they always run away before i could talk to them Sad

Just pause the game at the right moment, make sure you click on a sim who's nearby and not busy, and it should work.

Zephyr Zodiac
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 September 07, 15:21:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'll try my best. fingers are too slow to hit the pause button haha. thanks!

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 September 07, 17:42:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try the "p" shortcut instead.

Zephyr Zodiac
SimsHost
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 September 11, 18:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had a rather successful adventure in getting the cheerleaders to pair off.  So of course I wrote a silly story about it!

(Click on the banner to go to the story.  It will open in a new window.)

Greg
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: