More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 02, 09:20:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My poor sim never gave birth..
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My poor sim never gave birth..  (Read 10726 times)
cabelle
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
Re: My poor sim never gave birth..
« Reply #25 on: 2006 March 06, 14:46:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you TwoJeffs, you're the best! I bow down to your awesomeness! Kiss
syberspunk
Heretic
Terrible Twerp

ISTJ - what a crazy random happenstance

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2006 March 06, 16:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, parasite it is....and it doesn't stop after their born, either.  I've got 2, and they STILL suck the life out of me. (way to totally change the direction of a thread, right)

Again, thanks for all your help.

Lol. no problem. Grin

Syberspunk-I tried the testingcheatsenabled, but I forgot about the spawn option...I forgot what that one did.  Next time, I'll try THAT before I totally nuke my game.  (by the way, the only thing I haven't re-added to my d/l file is risky woohoo-is that yours?  and is it clean?-)

Actually, it was Renatus who was kind enough to offer that suggestion. The Spawn... option allows you to spawn several Maxis made cheaty debugging tools such as the Sim Modder, the NPC & Townie Maker, and the Tombstone of L&D as Renatus said. Sometimes forcing an error on objects will unstuckify them, but I'm not sure what would happen with a pregnant sim. If it would actually unstuckify the pregnancy or terminate it altogether. *shrugs* Your best bet would probably be to follow what Renatus said.

As for the risky woohoo, I made updated versions for NL. I have yet to check for complete compatibility but I do have a tentative thread over here. Upon initial scan, the risky woohoo mods appear to work, with a possible change needed for the Quiet Pregnancy mod. Someone already reported on the official thread over at MTS2 that the Quiet Pregnancy mod seems to work for them. There may simply be some minor "behind the scene" changes needed, but it might work fine as is for now. Smiley

I'm hoping to find time later today to actually take a closer look at things that may need updating after I get home from campus.

Ste

momtogirls
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2006 March 06, 17:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, then, thank you Renatus, for reminding me of testingcheatsenabled.  I don't tend to do alot with boolprop in general, so it doesn't often occur to me.
radiophonic
Lipless Loser

Quirky Liberal Alpha Male

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 March 08, 00:15:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting. I didn't use any special cheat codes or eat any cheesecake yet I have this problem.

My female was in the "basement" when it was time to give birth, she stopped her meditation and began the birth sequence however the cinematic didn't happen and the baby didn't appear in her arms. Instead, there is a baby listed with the residents and she's still pregnant.

I'm not sure how to get out of this oddball situation since I accidentally saved the lot and the same problem exists when I re-enter the lot. The child can't be made to appear in any way that I know of, yet it is still listed ("Baby Boy Soandso") and she still has the pregnant body type.

Any ideas?

Instant gratification takes too long.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: