More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 01, 10:11:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  My Shout???
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: My Shout???  (Read 3537 times)
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
My Shout???
« on: 2006 January 30, 11:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is it that when a Sim is asked to go downtown (with a bunch of Sims they've never met), they all eat drink and be merry but the Sim who was " invited";' ends up copping the bill???   And speaking of bills, where's the one for the cellphone? 

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
vilia
Juvenile Jackass

Robin-chwaaan

View Profile
Re: My Shout???
« Reply #1 on: 2006 January 30, 11:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just as fair as the one where you spend ages crafting a dream date and then the next day you get a call saying last night was fun, lets go out again so you can spend even more time and money on me Smiley  If they drop of an expensive item then sure, no problems but if it just a lousy bouquet of flowers, no dice.

Although we don't get hit in the hip pocket with mobile phones, I reckon we 'pay' our dues with them whining about wanting one & it ringing constantly when our sims are trying to [insert any activity]  Cheesy
Grater
Blathering Buffoon

It burns!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006 January 30, 11:43:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, I think the gifts more than make up for the amount spent on them. It's funny in one of my families the male slob has dropped of a Telescope, Hot tub and DJ Booth. Not a rich sim, The Slob! And that's just for cuddes with a urine drenched hobo who hasn't spent a cent on him. (I suspect the gifts are stolen)
RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006 January 30, 12:00:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Although we don't get hit in the hip pocket with mobile phones, I reckon we 'pay' our dues with them whining about wanting one & it ringing constantly when our sims are trying to [insert any activity]  Cheesy
Have you tried Pescado's Phone Hack?  It's awesome.  If you haven't, you don't know what you are missing!  One thing it does is get rid of the incessant calling.  Sims actually make useful calls instead of calling to ask why you never call them.  And you can set the number of rings from 5, 10, 15, or Off.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006 January 30, 12:02:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In downtown, you have all the participants selectable, but the cah shown is always YOUR sim's cash. You can order any other sim to pay, but the sum will be substracted always from your sim, because only his wealth is known by you...Smiley.

I bought many townies cellphones and electric stuff with my sim's money.
flowerchile
Bonghit Jones
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006 January 30, 12:14:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Goddamn bunch of freeloaders I tells ya!!  I did however receive the nicest? gift from a date.  It was a napkin holder and sauce bottle!!  (One of my customs, I think..  LOL)  He probably flogged it from the oh so expensive restaurant he took me to.

I went outside once...the graphics were shit.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2006 January 30, 12:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Something really funny happened on one outing downtown with my sim-there was 8 of them (my sim included) and when they arrived I got my sim to play pinball. Anyway after a short while playing pinball, the 'menu' interaction appeared in queue! I clicked off the pinball-and my sim went to sit down. Before she got there-her favourite meal popped up! When she sat in the booth (all the other sims in the outing were already sitting and eating) she started to eat her food. When she had finished, I tried to click on the booth to pay, but no options were available. Anyway-when the outing was finished and she got in her car to go home-the bill was 'paid'-and it cost §0! I thought this was pretty neat, but I don't know how it happened! Just a glitch I suppose. It hasn't happened again.

sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006 January 30, 13:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww someone bought her dinner.
As for the logic of being invited to an outing and always being footed for the bill, they might be freloaders but the city could decide to reimburse you and send you a blank check for any type of food, any number of sims. Man I've never seen a gift certificate with that kind of power.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006 January 30, 22:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And speaking of bills, where's the one for the cellphone? 

I would have thought the bill for the cellphone would be amongst the bills that get put in the mailbox. Seeing as there's only a bill amount and not itemised bills, I think it would be lumped in with the rest of them.

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: