More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 13:05:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Make out and not fall in love
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Make out and not fall in love  (Read 4450 times)
florican
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Make out and not fall in love
« on: 2005 December 21, 03:39:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anyone else had this happen. I have four students living in a house. They are two couples who I intend to marry when they've finished university. Anyway, One of the girls had a two bolt attraction for the male that she isn't currently in love with and a 100/100 relationship and I thought, just to spice things up I'd have her make out with him and skip any flirting. So, they lock lips and groan away and when they've finished no hearts! I tried again and still no hearts. They seem to be able to make out all the time without falling in love.

I haven't tried any of the other romantic interactions as I've now decided I don't want them to be in love, but is this a feature I'm not aware of? Seems more realistic to me, but I don't know if maybe some mod has caused it. I've found a romantic kiss always seems to make sims fall in love as long as the relationship is high enough.

And on a seperate note, since when have sims cleaned their windows? One of my very neat sims autonomously started cleaning his bedroom window. It's the first time I've ever seen that.
Lythdan
Lipless Loser

Fingers in ears!!

View Profile WWW
Re: Make out and not fall in love
« Reply #1 on: 2005 December 21, 03:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've realised that making out doesn't cause love either. Same as you, romantic kissing is enough for love. It doesn't have anything to do with hacks, I don't think. I had a hackless spare user account a few weeks back and they could still make out without falling in love.

Photobucket has a dirty mind.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 December 21, 03:59:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Leap into arms almost always causes the flood of tiny pink hearts too!

I had a strange instance of autonomy the other day.  Computer gets smoke and sparks, tell one sim to phone for repairman as everyone needs to go to bed, before I know it, sim two is there mending the darn thing!  I know knowledge sims often get the want to repair something, and that's how you know it's broken, but this sim is Romance!  Obviously so desperate to chat on-line that he couldn't wait for the repairman to come!

Zephyr Zodiac
eaglezero
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 December 21, 04:22:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen sims clean windows a few times. I think it's far cuter, however, when they look through them.

"If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it."
- WC Fields
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 December 21, 05:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That just annoys me!

Zephyr Zodiac
IgnorantBliss
Knuckleheaded Knob

INTJ

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 December 21, 06:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neat sims have always had the tendency to autonomously clean windows if they've got nothing else to do. Not my idea of fun, though  Cheesy

Liz: I'm telling you, this is my year. I feel like the show's going to be great and I'm very positive that I'm going to meet someone else.
Jack: Women your age are more likely to be mauled at the zoo than get married.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 December 21, 11:39:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, if it made a difference to the amount of liht getting in to the room, it might be worth doing, but since it probably doesn't, unless it adds to skill points it's wasted energy!

Zephyr Zodiac
florican
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 December 21, 12:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I'm not going mad! Thanks everyone.
Ivy
Knuckleheaded Knob

"54% Scrumptiousness"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 December 21, 14:36:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I too have had various sims go around and repair the computer on their own.  Weird...they will repair the computer but they won't go unclog the toilet or fix the shower when it's spewing everywhere!

Clean windows autonomously...I see it happen a lot.  Then again, I usually have very neat simmies.  But hey it gives them fun as well so I'm not complaining!

Smiley Smiley Smiley
Ivy

IridescentKerry
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 December 21, 15:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you know that the Love Tub in the Aspiration ctalogue allows sims to woohoo without being in love too, provided they are good enough friends.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 December 21, 15:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same applies to the photobooth or changing booth, but at least one will develop a full-blown crush.

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: