More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 21, 06:10:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Dear JM
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Dear JM  (Read 4021 times)
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

SL Diva or TS2 Drama Queen? Uh...both!

View Profile
Dear JM
« on: 2005 November 27, 22:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Firstly - thank you for updating the phonehack for Nightlife.  (Note that I would not have had to type this if that blasted thank you placebo button was featured here).

Secondly - pretty please can you update the Autosoc as I really miss this; constant mouseclicking is bad for the wrists.

happy now :-)
Dolphin
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Dear JM
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 27, 22:44:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using autosoc without problems w/ NL.  It doesn't use the new interactions, but it still seems to work as well as before.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 27, 22:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There don't appear to be any new interactions of significant note in NL.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Sandilou
Knuckleheaded Knob

SL Diva or TS2 Drama Queen? Uh...both!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 27, 23:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that the official thumbs up to use it then?

happy now :-)
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 27, 23:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I use it. So it works.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
windy_moon
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 28, 00:47:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using autosoc without problems w/ NL.  It doesn't use the new interactions, but it still seems to work as well as before.

Still works great.... I kind of like the part where it doesn't use the new interactions.  That puts some of thinking back into making friends (or more) if you want go faster.

I find that if my Sim has bolts with someone, a combination of "ask" options will build much faster than autosoc, even though the options do risk rejection.  (Some people will blab how much money they have without blinking and some people look as if you tried to kill their first born.)

It's nice to have choices when they are interesting and not have to mouse click like a fool when it's boring.

Reality is for those who lack imagination.
cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 28, 12:08:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about Autoyack?

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 28, 12:18:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Works fine.

cyperangel
Garrulous Gimp

Lipless expert in stupid questions

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 28, 12:36:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then it goes straight back into my game Smiley I had heard some nasty rumors about it interfering with the Groups option, but if the mighty JM says it works, it works!

*skulks back to her shadowy corner and hides*

LK: I think the closest thing to a "soft heart" you'll find in JM's possession is the one he ripped out of some hapless fool's chest.
If you google "More Awesome Than You" - you'll find it. Please read the FAQs carefully before posting - their motto is MOAR FIGHT!They are not a snuggly bunc
Karen
Malodorous Moron

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 28, 14:18:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then it goes straight back into my game Smiley I had heard some nasty rumors about it interfering with the Groups option, but if the mighty JM says it works, it works!

*skulks back to her shadowy corner and hides*

There is a small issue with Autoyak, that I've mentioned before.  It has to do with the text that appears when the Call Friends or Call Family is in the queue.  Instead of Call...Friends, it says Groups...Manage Groups.  The functionality works fine, it's just the text of the item in the queue that is wrong.  JM, can you look at this?

Karen
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: