More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 03, 07:20:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Penis Mods Cause game crash
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Penis Mods Cause game crash  (Read 7691 times)
jerryking
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Penis Mods Cause game crash
« on: 2010 February 26, 21:45:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would some one please interpret this exception log. I have the Crammy Boy Cock mod and the igottapee Female Cock mod. They do show a conflict but I have been using them for a long time. Ever since I got FreeTime when an adult male tries to give an adult female a gift, the game crashes. But the female can give the male a gift with no crash. If I reverse the load order of these two mods,  then when the female gives a gift, then the game crashes.
  I removed every other mod I had in my game and still get the same result.
I tried updating the Crammy Mod and even using an older version, but the same thing happens. Since the exception log doesn't show a reverence to either mod, I though that maybe it is something else that is causing the crashing.

A friend of mine tested this with AL and did not have any game crash.
« Last Edit: 2010 February 27, 06:45:12 by J. M. Pescado » Logged

Sim Pirate
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Penis Mods Cause game crash
« Reply #1 on: 2010 February 26, 22:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since the two mods conflict, and reversing the loading order changes the crash, it's pretty obvious that one or both of them are either incompatible with your game or with each other.  What else do you want?  Did you really think the crash log was going to say "this crash was caused by file X"?  Go complain to the people who made the mods, or find a different mod to use, or do without.

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

jerryking
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010 February 26, 22:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wasn't a complaint, it was a request. And since my friends game did not crash with the mods then I thought maybe someone would be able to read the exception log. And the original authors are not around to ask. If you can't help then just say so.

Sim Pirate
Budgie
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010 March 01, 01:02:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If others have used the two together, have you thought it might be other mods conflicting? Otherwise, you're out of luck. That's the risk you take with using unsupported, outdated mods.
jerryking
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010 March 02, 18:09:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If others have used the two together, have you thought it might be other mods conflicting? Otherwise, you're out of luck. That's the risk you take with using unsupported, outdated mods.

In my post I mentioned that I have removed all mods but these two. I'll just keep them in game and not have the males give gifts. There are no other mods of this type available. But thanks for your time.

Sim Pirate
Jelenedra
The New "Gay"
Whiny Wussy

Evil Mastermind BehindTorturing Emo 12s

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010 March 02, 18:16:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did you try what rufio suggested? And alter the loading order?

If the hacks are in the same folder, try adding a z to the beginning of one of the hack's filenames. If no change, then remove the z and try it on the other hack. If neither of those work, you might need to find an alternate mod for one of them.

Quote from: reggikko
Quote from: J. M. Pescado
Why are all these damn hippies on my website?
We are on your forum, taking over your world and making your children gay.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: