More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 29, 06:16:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  This was so annoying
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: This was so annoying  (Read 2347 times)
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
This was so annoying
« on: 2005 November 29, 01:43:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all. I was playing away and the last sim went to go to work, half way down the driveway I got an error message and then the car and driver just sat there and it remained there it would not move the build modes were grayed out so I could not use the move objects cheat to remove the car so I checked the options to save I was able to save it though and I couldnt even get the career rewards from the lot either as the hand was disabled too. The only way I was able to fix it was to move the family out and put into another lot. Just makes me so mad
 Huh Shocked Sad Angry
C.S.
Irritating Ignoramus

View Profile
Re: This was so annoying
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 29, 12:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi all. I was playing away and the last sim went to go to work, half way down the driveway I got an error message and then the car and driver just sat there and it remained there it would not move the build modes were grayed out so I could not use the move objects cheat to remove the car so I checked the options to save I was able to save it though and I couldnt even get the career rewards from the lot either as the hand was disabled too. The only way I was able to fix it was to move the family out and put into another lot. Just makes me so mad
 Huh Shocked Sad Angry

You could try opening the cheat window and use the dorm cheat (boolprop dormspecifictoolsdisabled false) to enable the buy mode, maybe that'll enable you to pick up the car next time it happens?
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 29, 13:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've occasionally had that happen, especially on long driveways.  If you enter debug mode (boolprop testingcheatsenabled true) and zoom into the car, you can "force error" on the sim, select "reset", and the sim will pop out of the car and things shouldl go back to normal.
Meek_Monkey
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 29, 15:00:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the ideas. I will try them next time
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: