More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 22:39:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Stuck Object on Unowned Community Lot
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Stuck Object on Unowned Community Lot  (Read 2476 times)
songsmith
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Stuck Object on Unowned Community Lot
« on: 2009 February 21, 02:24:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been working on a new community lot.  Being a lazy sort, I plopped down any decorations/items that looked usable so I wouldn't have to keep flipping through screens looking for them. Unfortunately, I didn't discover until halfway through the building process that one of these objects (a 3 story high facade) can't be selected.

I did a search here and found a few pointers, most of which I'd already tried (saving and entering the lot again, moveobjects on, etc.). I even tried zooming out to see if I could grab the facade with no results. I couldn't undo because I'd saved several times before I realized I had a problem. I tried going up and down floors. I tried the stair remover and wall remover and any other deleter that acted differently that I could think of. I can use the stuck object remover and when a sim visits the community lot, and the object disappears. However, it's right back where it was once anyone leaves it.

I'm afraid this lot will cause me problems later if I can't get rid of this object.
rufio
Non-Standard
Uncouth Undesirable

More Nonstandard Than You

View Profile WWW
Re: Stuck Object on Unowned Community Lot
« Reply #1 on: 2009 February 21, 02:34:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheat a playable lots of money and have them buy the lot, burninate the object, and sell back to the community?

I was thinking about these things and I am a feminist.

songsmith
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Stuck Object on Unowned Community Lot
« Reply #2 on: 2009 February 21, 14:21:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, duh. Why didn't I think of that? I really must have broken myself of the money-cheating habit! (It worked, by the way.) I was too focused on finding a way to make the stuck object remover work on a community lot.  Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: