More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 08:53:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Want to add some spunk into my game...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Want to add some spunk into my game...  (Read 8595 times)
Kestran
Corpulent Cretin

View Profile
Want to add some spunk into my game...
« on: 2005 November 07, 17:39:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and mess with my Sims social lives. And fix that dratted jealousy thing the Sims are plagued with now. And for that I need some hacks and am wondering what do you guys use? I also like to add pregnancy surprise thing into the mix. And can you tell me about that hack that can cause Sims to miscarry? I think its the Inteenimator (could be writing wrong) which I haven't tried before. Is it compatible with Jeff's casual romance?

Before I upgraded to Nightlife +patch (have uni as well) I was using Pescado's romance mod and the risky woohoo but as it aint compatible anymore I gonna change with Jeff's casual romance thing...so what other hacks would go well with it?

So I would really love to hear some advice on that regards for hacks and compatibility and such.

And I really shouldn't write when I am tired Tongue If you understand this alphabet soup much kudos to you. I'll rewrite it tomorrow when I have gotten some rest if needed Cheesy

Oh and here is a list of hacks I already have:
the fightclub,
StayThingsShrub,
noretiredjobspam,
nocorruptdeath,
moneyorder,
coffeecuphack,
CBOY_EatMoreTalkLess.

Not a lot but then I am not easy to rile up. Except the coffee cups. I could smooch Pescado for that hack alone.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Want to add some spunk into my game...
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 07, 18:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and mess with my Sims social lives. And fix that dratted jealousy thing the Sims are plagued with now. And for that I need some hacks and am wondering what do you guys use? I also like to add pregnancy surprise thing into the mix. And can you tell me about that hack that can cause Sims to miscarry? I think its the Inteenimator (could be writing wrong) which I haven't tried before. Is it compatible with Jeff's casual romance?

Before I upgraded to Nightlife +patch (have uni as well) I was using Pescado's romance mod and the risky woohoo but as it aint compatible anymore I gonna change with Jeff's casual romance thing...so what other hacks would go well with it?

So I would really love to hear some advice on that regards for hacks and compatibility and such.

And I really shouldn't write when I am tired Tongue If you understand this alphabet soup much kudos to you. I'll rewrite it tomorrow when I have gotten some rest if needed Cheesy

Oh and here is a list of hacks I already have:
the fightclub,
StayThingsShrub,
noretiredjobspam,
nocorruptdeath,
moneyorder,
coffeecuphack,
CBOY_EatMoreTalkLess.

Not a lot but then I am not easy to rile up. Except the coffee cups. I could smooch Pescado for that hack alone.
its the insimenator sim version  I would check the lists if you have night life here.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 07, 18:30:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I use the Inseminator right now to somewhat compensate for the lack of "reasonable jealousy" mods for NL. The Inseminator has an option that allows you to clear the pink or red hearts off of a relationship, which is how my married sim is now able to kiss his current wife without catching hell from his children from previous relationships. I just cleared the romantic flags off the child's other parent. There is also a lot jealousy switch on the Inseminator.

I also use TwoJeff's casual romance mod.
Venusy
Dead Member

Despite the name, I am male.Do not call me "miss".

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 07, 18:47:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

By the way, the mod for miscarriges is the InTeen. I used it once, read about all the conflicts it caused, deleted it, and was never tempted to download it again.

EDIT'd: I have quite a lot of hacks in my game, and from what I had read, the InTeen conflicted with about three of them. These were essential hacks for me to use, but I suppose they might have been fixed in a update...
« Last Edit: 2005 November 07, 18:57:47 by Venusy » Logged

"They say only the good die young. If that works both ways, I'm immortal."

ISTP - Independent, concise in speech, master of tools.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 07, 18:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the Inteeminator as well, but have not had any problems at all with it.
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 07, 20:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I refuse to download the Insim, any version. What's the point of playing if you do?  Huh

I do however have and love the inTeen; I got it waay back when it first came out and have been following it around and updating it since.  I use the flavor pack to prevent miscarriage, though. I don't particularly like that one. Sad  (The inTeen is in fact compatible with 2J's Casual romance btw.)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 07, 20:24:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I refuse to download the Insim, any version. What's the point of playing if you do?  Huh

I do however have and love the inTeen; I got it waay back when it first came out and have been following it around and updating it since.  I use the flavor pack to prevent miscarriage, though. I don't particularly like that one. Sad  (The inTeen is in fact compatible with 2J's Casual romance btw.)
Iuse the insimenator to make a sim I want to stay put selectable but thats all I use it for. the inteenimator caused my female adult sims to suddenly go sterile. my teens could get pregnant but not my adult females as soon as removed it my adult females became fertile again. I would rather use  the Bordello Pack to allow my Romance teens to woohoo.it hasnt caused sterility in my adult females. and by default all hookers and teens  can woohoo safely.

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 07, 20:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's all self-control, my friend, lol. I don't use 95% of the Inseminator's features. I felt the same way you do, up until I got NL and had to deal with all the stupid jealousy issues, once again. As soon as an updated Romance Mod is done, I'll stop using it. But the flag-clearing option in the Inseminator saves me many trips to SimPe!   
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 07, 21:11:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I have had every version of the Inseminator out I think and this is the first I've heard about a flag-clearing option.  Is it in the Relationships thing?  I tend to use it mainly for teleporting my Sims around because I can't be bothered to wait while they walk everywhere and also to get them jobs instantly to avoid all the messing about with computers.

And yes, it's the Inteenimator that has the miscarriage option (natural or forced).  I have the latest version and it's compatible with everything I use (including TwoJeffs' Casual Romance - the Inteenimator allows for it when it's present).  It's also compatible with Crammyboy's Nudist Hack and various other things - there's a full list on the site and in the download of what's compatible and what isn't).  There are one or two things in the Inteenimator I don't like, such as the fact that no one can get engaged without having a "Committed Relationship" first, which is a pain because whoever heard of a couple of elders going steady?  (You get the going steady icon for it).  I always have to leave and remove those memories in SimPE before they get passed on, which is a pain in the proverbials and if were to take the Inteenimator out, that would be the reason.  I don't use it for teen pregnancy, I don't want those because it would just mean extra character files in the long-term, but I refuse to make my poor Sims wait until they are nearly 30 before they can woo-hoo.

Anyway, the Inteenimator's latest version is fully compatible with NL (there are other versions for those without it) and hasn't caused any problems in my game.  It did initially when no one changed for work, but that's been fixed now.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
MokeyHokey
Dimwitted Dunce

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 November 07, 21:19:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's all self-control, my friend, lol.

Self-control?  What's that?  Grin  Seriously, if I had it, I'd use it...just this ONE TIME.  And this time...and you know, this is really the last exception...
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 November 07, 21:20:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, the "flag adding/clearing" options are in the relationship adjuster part. Not to be confused with the "Quick Relations".
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 November 07, 21:23:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Self-control?  What's that?  Grin  Seriously, if I had it, I'd use it...just this ONE TIME.  And this time...and you know, this is really the last exception...

I know what you mean. I have the same issue with the multi-painting, which is hanging in mid-air at the edge of all of my lots. At least the Inseminator is so big and clunky (ignore the "spawn" options if you have low-willpower!!!) that you can keep it out of sight, thus out of mind.
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2005 November 07, 22:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know what you mean. I have the same issue with the multi-painting, which is hanging in mid-air at the edge of all of my lots. At least the Inseminator is so big and clunky (ignore the "spawn" options if you have low-willpower!!!) that you can keep it out of sight, thus out of mind.
.th
I have the multi painting in all my houses and I have had a burglar steal it before that painting is a godsend for my pregnant sims it keeps their needs from going into desperation levels.I have  I have  .  8 pregnant females in my neighborhood right now Tara,Honey,Maria,Brandi,Cinderella,Edaina,Jennail and Kris are all pregnant in my neighborhood. it will add 7 single babies to neighborhood and one set of twins. I couldnt live without that painting for my Mom's to be

Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2005 November 08, 08:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the multi painting in all my houses and I have had a burglar steal it before that painting is a godsend for my pregnant sims it keeps their needs from going into desperation levels.I have  I have  .  8 pregnant females in my neighborhood right now Tara,Honey,Maria,Brandi,Cinderella,Edaina,Jennail and Kris are all pregnant in my neighborhood. it will add 7 single babies to neighborhood and one set of twins. I couldnt live without that painting for my Mom's to be

Ooh!  I never thought of that before!  When my sim moms get into trouble, which is pretty rare, I send them off to the Energizer but that drives me bats because all of their needs bars are maxxed.  If I used the painting instead I could do the 'max everything but fun and social' and they could at the very least be in the mood to work on their friendships.  Thanks for sparking the idea in my mind!
« Last Edit: 2005 November 08, 18:34:16 by Misty » Logged

Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 November 08, 11:16:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

.th

Ooh!  I never thought of that before!  When my sim moms get into trouble, which is pretty rare, I send them off to the Energizer but that drives me bats because all of their needs bars are maxxed.  If I used the painting instead I could do the 'max everything but fun and social' and they could at the very least be in the mood to work on their friendships.  Thanks for sparking the idea in my mind!
[/quote]each Sim Mom to be I noticed deals with pregnancy a bit differently I have one sim Mom to be who's needs deplete in record time. and when you have as many pregnant moms as I haveyou really have to be careful that each mom is taken care of. I now have 10 Mom 's to be out of 12 adult females

Regina
Malodorous Moron

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2005 November 08, 18:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

each Sim Mom to be I noticed deals with pregnancy a bit differently I have one sim Mom to be who's needs deplete in record time. and when you have as many pregnant moms as I haveyou really have to be careful that each mom is taken care of. I now have 10 Mom 's to be out of 12 adult females

I know what you mean.  I've had some who sail through and others who're throwing up something like 5 times a day.  Then there are those whose needs go down extremely fast while they're sleeping and of course the list just goes on and on. LOL 

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: