More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 04, 19:35:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Help ! I cant get my in game camera to take pictures Downtown
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Help ! I cant get my in game camera to take pictures Downtown  (Read 4273 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Help ! I cant get my in game camera to take pictures Downtown
« on: 2005 November 05, 06:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

my in game Camera will take pictures  in the neighborhood ,on all neighborhood community lots and my sims homes and at Uni. but It will not take pictures of my sims when I send them down town. the camera Flashes but when I go to story editor there is nothing but a blank frame

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Ivy
Knuckleheaded Knob

"54% Scrumptiousness"

View Profile WWW
Re: Help ! I cant get my in game camera to take pictures Downtown
« Reply #1 on: 2005 November 05, 19:19:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have not tested this out in my game yet.  Will try to remember to do so and see if it happens here as well.

Ivy

Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 November 05, 20:13:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about in your Storytelling Folder? Do they show up, there?
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 November 05, 20:16:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about in your Storytelling Folder? Do they show up, there?
Nope. I disabled some of my hacks so next time a sim goes out to downtown I will see if that was the problem

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Countess
baratron
Heretic
Knuckleheaded Knob

I love Pokemon! Thus I am a Heretic!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2005 November 05, 23:17:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Downtown snapshots of sims are in the normal Storytelling folder where I'd expect to find them. (So in N002/Storytelling for Neighbourhood 2, etc).

However the titles are different. Instead of starting snapshot_d0017375_ like the rest of the photos for that family, they start snapshot_00000009_.

Hmm. The weird thing in my folder is that, while I can find the Downtown photos ok, I now can't find the photos taken on University Community lots Huh. My Storytelling folder is pretty big, though. I'll clear out some of the junk and have another look.

* Pescado is batshit crazy, and thus it's not safe to say what he could or would do. Tongue

Pescado: You're a weird and freaky Baratron.
Pescado: Also, all Baratrons suck.

Read my Sims 2 stories!
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 November 05, 23:47:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Downtown snapshots of sims are in the normal Storytelling folder where I'd expect to find them. (So in N002/Storytelling for Neighbourhood 2, etc).

However the titles are different. Instead of starting snapshot_d0017375_ like the rest of the photos for that family, they start snapshot_00000009_.

Hmm. The weird thing in my folder is that, while I can find the Downtown photos ok, I now can't find the photos taken on University Community lots Huh. My Storytelling folder is pretty big, though. I'll clear out some of the junk and have another look.

I took out 2 hacks and waa Laa the downton camera actully took a picture  when I play later tonight I will test it again,. I  have never had an issue at uni.........knock on wood but you might want to try disabling a couple of hacks at a time and see if the issue resolves

melyanna
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 November 06, 11:51:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had problems with snapshots taken downtown and at uni not showing up in the neighborhoods\N00#\Storytelling folders, too, and then a few days ago I found that those pictures had somehow ended up in the EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling folder. (I think that's the folder the pictures were stored in before Uni?) All I had to do was move them to the "normal" storytelling folder and they showed up just fine in game. Smiley
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 November 06, 12:45:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had problems with snapshots taken downtown and at uni not showing up in the neighborhoods\N00#\Storytelling folders, too, and then a few days ago I found that those pictures had somehow ended up in the EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling folder. (I think that's the folder the pictures were stored in before Uni?) All I had to do was move them to the "normal" storytelling folder and they showed up just fine in game. Smiley
I did find one photo there that didnt belong but no downtown shots

melyanna
Tasty Tourist

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 November 06, 13:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did find one photo there that didnt belong but no downtown shots
Ack, too bad! :\
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: