More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 05:38:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Cas Question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Cas Question  (Read 4623 times)
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Cas Question
« on: 2005 October 30, 20:03:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What would make a Sim show up just fine in Bodyshop but not show up at all in Cas?
BlueSoup
Super-Deformed Bobblehead
Vacuous Vegetable

View Profile
Re: Cas Question
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 30, 20:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

None of the parts show up in CAS?
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 30, 20:04:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you still having problems with my sims?
Did you try cloning them in bodyshop, first?
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 30, 20:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you still having problems with my sims?
Did you try cloning them in bodyshop, first?

All of them but Josh shows up just fine in bodyshop and cas. Josh shows up in bodyshop just fine all of his cloths and everything are there but he is a no show in cas....I havn't tried to clone him no I didn't clone any others andthey show just fine.
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 31, 11:18:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are you sure all your CAS settings are the same as his: body shape, skintone, age? Sometimes CAS gets bitchy and will only show premade Sims who match all the settings...much the same as the selection of "Heads" that show up when you click that button.

I once thought I'd lost a whole Sim when I couldn't find him in CAS. Turned out, he was a YoungAdult, and I was looking in the main CAS area. I found him when I went to the campus CAS.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 31, 12:15:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I had packaged up several of my sims for people, and somehow, somewhere along the way I screwed up. I don't know how, since I did it the exact same way I did it before, for sims that were successfully packaged. Hairstyles, outfits, etc weren't always showing up correctly in cas or bodyshop. And it was weird because other sims I packaged up showed up just fine. In all their simmish glory.

I'm am literally nodding off as I type this. I hope I made sense...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 31, 13:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What would make a Sim show up just fine in Bodyshop but not show up at all in Cas?
gypsy to make Josh show up in CAS you have to clone him in Body shop. other wise the only thing that will show up in CAS are his clothes.the game see's Josh and company as custom sims ie not conforming to Maxis Parameters .so the only way he will show up in the CAS Sim Bin is to clone him in Body Shop. I found that out when I went to Cas and found Justin,Joe,Jory,Jude,Lexi,Joel and Tiffany but no Josh . I exited CAS and then the game went to Body Shop He was sitting  there. so I cloned him went basck into the game and CAS and he was sitting in the Sim Bin with the rest of his Family Members.be sure to check his hat when you select him because CAS had him In the wrong Hat even after the clone it was a simple fix though in hairstyles to change his hat

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
KellyQ
STUPID PUDDING
Dead Member

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 31, 16:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I had packaged up several of my sims for people, and somehow, somewhere along the way I screwed up. I don't know how, since I did it the exact same way I did it before, for sims that were successfully packaged. Hairstyles, outfits, etc weren't always showing up correctly in cas or bodyshop. And it was weird because other sims I packaged up showed up just fine. In all their simmish glory.

I'm am literally nodding off as I type this. I hope I made sense...

Actually I'm very relieved to read this, Byrnne. I can't get Justin to show up in CAS at all and figured I am just doing something wrong (and that I'm a dork Embarrassed). I haven't looked in Bodyshop though. I won't be able to check there until after I get off work tonight and all the trick or treaters have gone home for the night.

<Pescado> Make it quick. I'm busy and you're not funny.
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 31, 16:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you all so much I am so glad to hear it isn't my stupidity causeing this. I was totally stumped. Embarrassed
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 31, 18:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an older clone of Josh in Bodyshop, and I packaged him up when I redid the files for the site. I forgot that I may have changed his hat since that clone was made. I just didn't feel like waiting for all the thumbnails to load. Oops...
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 31, 21:12:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had an older clone of Josh in Bodyshop, and I packaged him up when I redid the files for the site. I forgot that I may have changed his hat since that clone was made. I just didn't feel like waiting for all the thumbnails to load. Oops...
no problem Brynne His hat was in CAS it Just wasnt on his head a plain cap with no lettering on it was what he showed  up in.I simply took him shopping in CAS for the correct cap  and stuck it on his head

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: