More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 22:41:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Teen Chance Card Insanity.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Teen Chance Card Insanity.  (Read 3983 times)
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
Teen Chance Card Insanity.
« on: 2008 April 21, 05:30:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Teen got a chance card while at school and now brings home every teen in the neighbourhood from school every day. While they are getting off the bus, she just stands by the mailbox. It takes about 3 sim hours for them all to get off. When they are off the bus, I have to force error on my teen sim. She never brings any homework (she is still an A+ student though) I looked in her relationship panel and she is 100/100 with all these teens! I do have TJ's 'School bus - bring friend dialog' where you can choose if they bring friends home or not, but pressing 'no' just causes the pop up to err..pop up again until you choose yes. As soon as they are all off the bus I get her to 'say goodbye' and it takes a further 2 sim hours for them all to leave!

I haven't seen this mentioned yet-has anyone else seen this stupid teen 'feature'? Help-I don't want this to happen everyday. She has got 8 days left to become adult/go college and I don't want to age her early.

[eta] I am sure it isn't a problem with the 'School bus - bring friend dialog' hack. It's the fact she brings home all the teens in the hood!
« Last Edit: 2008 April 21, 05:55:55 by Emma » Logged

Baroness
witch
Breakfast of Champions!
Senator

Shunning the accursed daystar.

View Profile
Re: Teen Chance Card Insanity.
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 21, 05:42:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry Emma, TwoJeff's Bring Friend Home hack is working fine for me. Out of 5 kids, about 2-3 a night ask if they can bring the 1 friend each home.

How many nights has this happened? Sounds horrible. What happens if you take the hack out? Or re-download it just to make sure it hasn't become corrupt.

My fists are named Feminine and Wiles.
Emma
Goopy Lover
Dead Member

All Pescados Suck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 21, 05:53:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It works fine for me on all my other teens and kids, it worked fine until this sim 'won' the chance card. It happens every single day the teen comes home from school Undecided It's the evil chance card, I tell ya!

Kyna
Terrible Twerp

An ass with great insight

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 21, 06:00:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When my teens get the "bring a friend home" chance card they're not bringing anyone home.  Although everything as working as it should for adults (they bring hobby friend home once).

I have TJ's "School Bus - bring friend dialog" hack and his "Bring Hobby Friend from Work fix" hack.

<br />Also, thank god for Google spellcheck. Otherwise, this post would be intelligible. <br />
<br />Declared \\\\\\\"Male\\\\\\\" by Pescado on 8th April, 2009
bekka
Blathering Buffoon

Now with 10% more visibility!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 21, 12:04:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had the same problem except with a child.  Unfortunately I can't tell you why it stopped, only that it did.  I kept updating my hacks and one day it didn't happen any more.

So really,I'm not very helpful.  But now you know you're not alone.

OH, I have TJ's hack too.

This must be what going mad feels like.
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 April 21, 12:13:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not the Jeffistani support board. If you have a problem with Jeffistani hacks, bug Jeffy at Jeffistan. FYI, nofraternization stomps the "swarm of draggables" if your sim has queued actions after work/school indicating a preexisting schedule. Also, death to Emma. Issue closed.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: