More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 07, 10:07:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Testingcheatsenabled "Make selectable" question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Testingcheatsenabled "Make selectable" question  (Read 2437 times)
Simmerqueen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Testingcheatsenabled "Make selectable" question
« on: 2008 March 03, 16:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I am having a "Senior Moment"  Wink  I know that I used testingcheatsenabled (Sorry about my previous reference to "boolprop" in another post - I now know that's a no-no!   Embarrassed) once successfully to make a visitor selectable so that I could find out why my adult Sim was not getting the option to "Propose - move in".  Turned out she was a uni student...

Now, when I have a visitor (and once when I tried to force an error/reset on a stuck baby) and try to use that cheat, the selected Sim in my household icon list is the one that comes up with all the options (including "make selectable" which of course they already are!) even though I place the mouse over the visitor until the correct name shows, then shift-click on them directly.    Any thoughts on what I am doing wrong?  I did a search on-site for "boolprop testingcheatsenabled make selectable" but was unable to turn up anything that applied.  (I'm typing the cheat in once I am already in the household, but I know that's what I did the time I was successful also)

To be completely clear, this is what I typed:  boolprop testingcheatsenabled true.  Then I hovered the mouse and shift/clicked on the visitor.
mitchellcjs
The Genius
Dead Member

View Profile
Re: Testingcheatsenabled "Make selectable" question
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 03, 16:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The selected sim is the one doing the "making selectable", so you sill see his/her face.  You're doing it right, but chickening out at the last click. 
Simmerqueen
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Re: Testingcheatsenabled "Make selectable" question
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 03, 17:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The selected sim is the one doing the "making selectable", so you sill see his/her face.  You're doing it right, but chickening out at the last click. 
OH!  Duh... why did I not remember that from my first try??? Anyway - thank you - I was completely at a loss but now it makes perfect sense.  *trots off red-faced to not chicken out*   Embarrassed
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: