More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 25, 07:18:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  "Does your Sim want to die?"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: "Does your Sim want to die?"  (Read 3941 times)
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
"Does your Sim want to die?"
« on: 2005 October 22, 02:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A friend is getting a pop-up box whenever she tries to enter a lot, asking, "Does your Sim want to die?" It comes back whenever she clicks "No." It's so bad, she can't play the game, so I'm trying to help her track down the cause.

Has anyone heard of a hack or something that could cause this? She downloads houses...but she's also good with Clean Installer and other hack-scanners, and can usually find anything causing problems and get rid of it. No such luck with this. She has both University and Nightlife.

Any help would be appreciated!
Velax
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: "Does your Sim want to die?"
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 22, 02:49:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?topic=1073.0
carol
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 22, 03:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you Hairfish!!  Grin
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 22, 05:45:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A friend is getting a pop-up box whenever she tries to enter a lot, asking, "Does your Sim want to die?" It comes back whenever she clicks "No." It's so bad, she can't play the game, so I'm trying to help her track down the cause.

Has anyone heard of a hack or something that could cause this? She downloads houses...but she's also good with Clean Installer and other hack-scanners, and can usually find anything causing problems and get rid of it. No such luck with this. She has both University and Nightlife.

Any help would be appreciated!

an old version of the insimenator can cause this in nightlife if she has the insimenator and hasnt updated it.there is a nightlife compatible version on the insimenator  website. but the old version has to be deleted first

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
Hairfish
Garrulous Gimp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 22, 18:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No problem, Carol.

Thanks for the replies. This really spooked the hell out of me, thinking maybe there was a hack out there introducing suicide into the game. Anything suggesting that sends my alarms into overdrive.  I'm glad to know it's just an innocent bug.

If my Sims are gonna die, it's not going to be because they want to.  Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: