More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 20, 11:31:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Flu epidemic...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Flu epidemic...  (Read 27263 times)
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Flu epidemic...
« Reply #50 on: 2005 October 28, 20:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That makes sense then Zephyr; one of my first priorities is trading up to the more expensive beds so that my sims don't have to spend as much time asleep.

Also, due to my slow comp my sims do tend to spend more time at home than out and about.

}I have a slow computer  ie only 2.4 ghz and my sims are out and about all the time.I have 1024mb of Ram. I downloaded the grand Trianon set over at Mod the Sims 2 and it comes with beds that give 10 energy and 10 comfort. for 750 simoleans .I dont remember off hand how much the single beds cost. they are loft and bunkbed style. so I down graded and got better beds in that case for my sims.the 3000 simoleon bed is 7  energy

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2005 October 28, 20:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have to say, I like high energy beds, but I also believe, really, that my sims should pay a high price for them (even though I do cheat with some that you can buy cheap and sell dear in the morning!  If the cheat is available, I'll use it! Sad)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2005 October 28, 20:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have to say, I like high energy beds, but I also believe, really, that my sims should pay a high price for them (even though I do cheat with some that you can buy cheap and sell dear in the morning!  If the cheat is available, I'll use it! Sad)
I prefer getting  the most amount of energy and comfort possible out of a bed for my sims and before the grand trianon set was made I used to buy the most expensive beds. I noticed the only thing the expensive bed does is add environement score. I can have my sim do that by purchasing paintings and other decorative Items with the money they save by buying the high energy and comfort grand trianon bed for less money. aside from that the grand trianon beds are very nice to look at in my simmies bedrooms

I have joined the ranks of many herre and have been banned from Brynnes forum.I must say the pleasure is all mine in having been banned from there .Self absorbed bragging is tiring  after awhile.
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2005 October 29, 00:21:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tend to buy them 4ESF's Bedroom 6 bed, which costs 300 simoleons and sells in the morning for 1200!  It's high energy and comfort and gets them through Uni with the minimum of effort.  And the whhole set looks really good too!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2005 October 29, 04:22:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tend to buy them 4ESF's Bedroom 6 bed, which costs 300 simoleons and sells in the morning for 1200!  It's high energy and comfort and gets them through Uni with the minimum of effort.  And the whhole set looks really good too!
I havent seen those beds

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2005 October 29, 10:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a nice modern set and works beautifully.  It's Bedroom 6, and it's one of the free downloads.  Only thing is, the bed doesn't take custom bedding but that's a small price to pay for 900 simoleons every day!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2005 October 29, 10:42:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a nice modern set and works beautifully.  It's Bedroom 6, and it's one of the free downloads.  Only thing is, the bed doesn't take custom bedding but that's a small price to pay for 900 simoleons every day!
which download site?

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2005 October 29, 10:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, 4Ever Simfantasy.  http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm

To get the diagonal effect on the rug etc. you need the boolprop cheat:

boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true/false

and you get the object to turn using the fullstop key.

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2005 October 29, 11:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, 4Ever Simfantasy.  http://simfantasy.free.fr/Sims2/sims2.htm Thanks Smiley

To get the diagonal effect on the rug etc. you need the boolprop cheat:

boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true/false

and you get the object to turn using the fullstop key.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2005 October 29, 11:10:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, I'm sure you knew that already, but someone else reading the post might not have.

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2005 October 29, 11:12:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bangelnuts, I'm sure you knew that already, but someone else reading the post might not have.
actually since Im horrible at using boolprop the Info was helpful to me . as well as someone else who might read the post

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2005 October 29, 11:23:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's one of the few that I use as it's so useful!  Means you can make use of those darned diagonal walls!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2005 October 29, 11:40:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's one of the few that I use as it's so useful!  Means you can make use of those darned diagonal walls!
I hate the Diagonal walls they look good in the architectural sense but are not practical for in game use

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2005 October 29, 14:33:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least now sims don't seem to get stuck in bay windows like they did in the original game!  And they will use objects that you put on diagonal walls like TVs - as long as you put the sofa on a matching diagonal!

Did you find the bedroom set yet?

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2005 October 29, 14:44:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least now sims don't seem to get stuck in bay windows like they did in the original game!  And they will use objects that you put on diagonal walls like TVs - as long as you put the sofa on a matching diagonal!

Did you find the bedroom set yet?
yes I did and I downloaded it. it will come in handy for some of my more poverty stricken sims.such as my version of Brandi Broke which is my avatar. and Bella Goth yes the original one I cloned her from Pleasantview and stuck her in my custom neighbor hood. both of them are new to the hood and are poverty stricken at he moment.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2005 October 29, 14:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They get a good environment score from it too!  Especially if you use the profit to complete the set!  (Or stick three extras in the basement just for the cash!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2005 October 29, 15:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They get a good environment score from it too!  Especially if you use the profit to complete the set!  (Or stick three extras in the basement just for the cash!)
after less pressing matters like cleaning my house is done  I will put the Set in Brandi and Bella's respective homes. they dont have basements. they are to poverty stricken to afford such a luxury LOL

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2005 October 29, 15:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevr mind, they do have a roof-space, I imagine?  (Since roofs are free, LOL!)

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2005 October 29, 15:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevr mind, they do have a roof-space, I imagine?  (Since roofs are free, LOL!)
ROFL Grin of course they have roofs

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2005 October 29, 15:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you get fed up with the roofs, Marina's Sims has some nice recolours!

Zephyr Zodiac
Bangelnuts
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2005 October 29, 15:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you get fed up with the roofs, Marina's Sims has some nice recolours!
thanks Zephyr :)I swear I need to join downloaders anonymous.I am an absolute downloadaholic when it comes to theings for my Simmies. I have things  I downloaded and have yet to use .piles upon piles of clothes for every sim from toddler to elder .cribs  andd cradles of every type LOL my sims if they could pick and choose would likely have some interesting themes going on in their homes. with all the stuff I have in my game Grin

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2005 October 29, 16:59:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wish when I started downloading I'd had some idea of how much there would eventually BE!  Then I think I'd have themed my downloads folders somehow!

Zephyr Zodiac
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: