More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 06, 13:21:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Doors won't close
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Doors won't close  (Read 31409 times)
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
Re: Doors won't close
« Reply #75 on: 2005 September 07, 17:45:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just kill a few Townies!

Zephyr Zodiac
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2005 September 07, 18:24:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

tried killing the gardener and the maid once. just thought that it would be nice to have the Specter house as a cursed sort of house. penned the maid and the gardener in, but i got soft cause they were crying so miserably..seeing them crying softly into their hands is worse than seeing someone wailing their heads off. strange twist of fate, Olive died that day, and i just couldn't stand them crying, i let them out..thinking that the curse has been broken when Olive died.

but i was so damn happy when Vicki Horowitz died of fright at the same house Cheesy

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2005 September 07, 18:34:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I killed Melissa Fancey by walling her up, and she was a horrible ghost, kept blowing up the TV and the Stereo!  But it was her own fault - she should have been nicer to my sim's family when she came home with him from work!  some sims have no concept of good manners!!!!!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2005 September 08, 16:25:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have one ghost that makes me feel guilty I killed her. She's a drowning ghost, and mops up her own puddles. She also brings out the trash, makes the beds, etc...Of course I have pictures!

Come to think of it, she saves my sims money. They fired the maid.

I also have an evil ghost who does nothing but break lamps. I wonder if I put them on the same lot if the neat one would clean up after the destructive one? 
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2005 September 08, 17:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably, but she'd probably hate her and be miserable.  She must have had 9 or 10 for neatness, I've a couple of sims like that who get fun points from cleaning up!

It's a pity, though, you can't package her and sell her - you'd make a small fortune!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2005 September 08, 21:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She was maxed on neatness and niceness. I wish I could get her ghost cloned. Every lot should have one!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2005 September 08, 23:10:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Must be a way of doing it!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2005 September 09, 13:22:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I guess I could clone the character several times and kill them all. When I'm in a serial killer kinda mood.
Duchess
gali
Crazy Lollipop
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2005 September 09, 14:36:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Brynne, resurrect her! If I would see that in my game, I'd probably would cry, and revive her with any cheat available...Smiley.
Besides, she will become a member of your family, and do the same chores.

You brought me a heart-acke...Smiley.
bluecatvon
Feckless Fool

I'm so handsome

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2005 September 09, 15:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i never knew a ghost would clean the house! my ghosts are just bend on creating hell for the families

Our Creator was bored. Our Creator made humans. Our Creator loves Sims 2!
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2005 September 09, 17:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I definitely think you should package her!  There must be a way, then you could share her with everyone!  Perhaps if you moved the family out and just left her, her tombstone and the house, you could package her with the lot?  Probably not a good idea, though.  Pity!

Zephyr Zodiac
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2005 September 14, 02:17:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A Sim with high neatness and niceness will clean when it's their time to 'haunt'.

I tried it during the Prosperity Challenge, made 2 max neat, max nice Placeholder Sims.
I look forward to their hauntings as they spend the entire night cleaning. It was such a bonus the one time they scared the pee out of someone and then cleaned the puddle while the live Sim was showering.

They've been so useful that I've wondered if they would repair items if they had any mechanical skills.

Remember first that the greatest inequality is to treat unequal things equally
ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2005 September 14, 04:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, in my very first installation of Sims1, when I was still playing the Newbies, they called the repair man to mend the shower.  He also replaced a light bulb (as they did back then) and was electrocuted because he did it while he was still damp from the shower.  After that, he came back to work as a ghost, and every time the repairman was called in that installation, it was the ghost who came - straight through the wall!

Zephyr Zodiac
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2005 September 14, 12:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had that same thing happen in sims 1 with the maid. She was killed, but still came to clean every day as a ghost.
Gali, I didn't mean to upset you Tongue. I kind of like the idea of a cleaning ghost, so I don't think I'll revive her unless I want to create a clone of her. To kill, of course. Hey, if you want a neat-freak ghost, you gotta kill a neat-freak sim, right?
I've actually gotten attached to her as a ghost. She's much more interesting. Super-neat, super-nice sims are pretty dull. Always admiring, apologizing, and cleaning windows. Blah.
What's really amusing is that the male sims all say "malinka" when they see her ghost. She was a romance sim.
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2005 September 15, 01:17:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Super-neat, super-nice sims are pretty dull. Always admiring, apologizing, and cleaning windows. Blah.
What's really amusing is that the male sims all say "malinka" when they see her ghost. She was a romance sim.
Agree, the Email challenge really opened my eyes to how useful sloppiness is in Sims! They shovel their food in so fast (love the chipmunk cheeks) and peeing in the shower? Why that's the greatest form of multi-tasking I've ever seen from a Sim.

I find it weird that they recognize Romance and Popularity Sims (ghosts)  It seems they should be less scared of them as they seem to know when they're there. Seems there's potential for improved haunting.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 2005 September 15, 02:01:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen sims swoon, growl, or wolf whistle at Romance sim ghosts (weirdest thing to see!), but how do they recognize Popularity ghosts?
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2005 September 15, 05:50:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The same way as when they're alive.

I did the Legacy Challenge and my founder married the mailman who was Popularity.
By Generation 6 he was a pretty frequent visitor and even though nobody there knew him alive, they all get his face in their thought bubble and will actually stop what they're doing to turn, 'look' and smile at him as he drifts by.

I never create Popularity Sims, (they're so boring) so he's the only ghost I have but it happens every time he haunts and I could swear they talk about him later.

RainbowTigress
Sucky Name Person
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2005 September 15, 06:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never knew there was anything special about Popularity sims.  I'll have to pay attention.  But I agree, they do seem rather boring, always wanting parties and to be best friends with everyone, so I haven't made any lately.  I am bored with most of the aspirations in the game though.  Mine are mostly Knowledge and Family.  I wonder what the new Pleasure Seeker aspiration will be like.  I wish we could mix aspirations.
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2005 September 15, 07:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine are almost all Knowledge and Romance (Romance make the best spouses and parents in my game) You can marry them to a Family Sim, ignore their whore wants and keep them faithful if you prefer, they're easy to please. I don't mind Finance terribly, but I'm actually quite bored with them all too.

I've always thought Aspirations should evolve with experience, though even adding new Wants would be great. They're all so predictable now that you can play them all by formula.

ZephyrZodiac
Whiny Wussy

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2005 October 08, 19:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tend to agree about Romance and Knowledge being the most interesting, and when you partner them, the romance sim had better watch out - knowledge sims I find are incredibly jealous!

Zephyr Zodiac
Zeljka
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2005 October 13, 05:01:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tend to agree about Romance and Knowledge being the most interesting, and when you partner them, the romance sim had better watch out - knowledge sims I find are incredibly jealous!
Not only that, knowledge sims seem to be incredibly randy. My Romance Sim usually want one romantic interaction (after work) per day, and can be coaxed to want one or two more. My knowledge Sim(s) can spin loops, backrub, talk, flirt, makeout, woohoo, do so, then immediately re-spin the same... seems a great pairing to me Wink

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: