More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 29, 04:42:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Bad mouthing
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bad mouthing  (Read 5612 times)
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Bad mouthing
« on: 2005 September 26, 07:02:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the idea of the new "bad mouth" interaction - sims can bad mouth those they're furious with, and the sim they're talking to loses relationship points with the bad mouthed sim.  Every time I do it though, I get a corrupted memory thought bubble (the coloured vertical lines one).  Does anyone else get this or is it just my game?  I've tried it with 2 different sims now.
nothingbutsims
Re: Bad mouthing
« Reply #1 on: 2005 September 26, 09:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that what that is?  I have a sim who is furious with someone and everytime I click chat with someone, the bad mouth option comes up.  Hmmm, this could be interesting.
dusty
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 September 26, 09:36:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's kind of fun - my sim's new wife hates his ex-wife almost as much as he does, and she's never even talked to her.  I'm worried about spreading corrupted memories though.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 September 26, 13:07:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had no idea what that option was for. I thought it was another name for gossip. I'm going to have to play around with it a little more now that I know what it's for!
sara_dippity
Knuckleheaded Knob

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 September 26, 15:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's kind of fun - my sim's new wife hates his ex-wife almost as much as he does, and she's never even talked to her.  I'm worried about spreading corrupted memories though.
Cool! Man they really put all their effort into this group rivalry thing huh? Rushing to aid in fights, getting pissed at someone for befriending an enemy, and now this!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Oddysey
Nitwitted Nuisance

Robotic Baby Harp Seal!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 September 26, 19:51:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the idea of the new "bad mouth" interaction - sims can bad mouth those they're furious with, and the sim they're talking to loses relationship points with the bad mouthed sim.  Every time I do it though, I get a corrupted memory thought bubble (the coloured vertical lines one).  Does anyone else get this or is it just my game?  I've tried it with 2 different sims now.

I just noticed that. My guess is that since it's basically gossip but it's arranged by sim, not memories, it tries to grab a memory but doesn't come up with anything because it's not supposed to do that.
Marchioness
Brynne
Smells Like Pee
Souped!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 September 26, 20:02:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just tried the bad mouthing thing. I had a sim "bad mouth" to his brother, and it was always about a female sim he was on the outs with. Each and every time. And she was standing right next to him! No corrupted memories thus far.
Darkstormyeve
Feckless Fool

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2005 September 26, 22:37:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have seen those corrupt memory bubbles a few times when my sims Gossip etc. I haven't tried the bad mouth option yet but I will now! Worries me though about these corrupt memories. Why are they there? Is my game falling apart in the background? Oh well. I can always reinstall I guess if things get too bad or live without a single download or mod.

aussieone
Stupid Schlemiel

I ain't 'fraid of no Inteenimater!! ABCD/EFGH

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2005 September 26, 22:40:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*rubs hands together*.............interesting...now to see how many Sims I can get to be pi**ed off at each other *weg*

Inge: credit to Kewian for educating me as to where my clitoris is and what it does
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2005 September 27, 00:15:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought it meant bad mouthing the person they were talking to.  Now I know it doesn't it sounds far more interesting, although I think I may wait for the fix.  Maybe there will be a "two-in-one death memory & bad mouthing fix".  It could be affectionately (or even officially) called "Don't Bad Mouth the Dead".

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: