More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 22, 10:20:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Can I delete downloaded sims?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Can I delete downloaded sims?  (Read 2512 times)
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Can I delete downloaded sims?
« on: 2007 March 06, 09:57:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Years ago I downloaded a few sims from the exchange and other places. Now years on they are still sitting in the sim bin in CAF many now with bald heads and no clothes because I've deleted the CC they came with. However some of the CC that came with them I do still use and don't want to get rid of so my question is if I delete all these sims from the sim bin in CAF will the CC that they came with still be useable in the game? This might be a really stupid question but I've had issues before when I've deleted stuff and I don't want custom content randomly disappearing!
Tamha
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Can I delete downloaded sims?
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 06, 09:59:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Deleting just the sim will not delete the custom content. Just to be safe, it'd probably be best to do it from the BS or in game, rather than trying to delete the package straight from your folders.

A mean person laughs with you because they don't really mean it. A really mean person just laughs at you.
angelyne
Obtuse Oaf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 06, 10:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to be sure they are just sims sitting in your templates in create-a-family right?  They are totally safe to delete from within the game, or from without.  You can also delete them using bodyshop.  It will not affect the cc.
Sivany
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 06, 14:21:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes they're just in the templates area of CAF. I can never remember what that area is called, I know sim bin is the wrong name and I've caused confusion by calling it that before but I wasn't sure of the right term.

Anyway thanks for your help, it will be so nice not to have to look at all those bald sims with weird shaped faces everytime I use a template sim!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: