More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 00:39:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Pets Patch, Post Seasons
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pets Patch, Post Seasons  (Read 2482 times)
Moa
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Pets Patch, Post Seasons
« on: 2007 March 02, 14:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can anybody point me towards a comprehensive list of bugs caused by the Pets patch? I installed the patch just prior to installing Seasons. The only bug I remember off the top of my head was maid Lucy Hanby losing her red hair. She's still a redhead in my post Seasons patched game, but I'd like to check out some other potential bugs before investing a lot of time in my main neighborhood. A quick forum search shows me a lot of reports of botched genetics, but the one baby who has transitioned so far in my game inherited (properly) his father's hair and eyes, and looks fine to me. Anything else I can check out? I'm going to leave the patch in barring any major glitches.
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
Re: Pets Patch, Post Seasons
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 02, 15:10:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you've installed Seasons, the bugs in the Pets patch no longer affect you, as they are present in the executable file. Seasons uses the Seasons executable.
Moa
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
Re: Pets Patch, Post Seasons
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 02, 15:18:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you've installed Seasons, the bugs in the Pets patch no longer affect you, as they are present in the executable file. Seasons uses the Seasons executable.

Very good to know, thank you.

Only glitch so far, one of my Sims took the family kitten to work. (I expect this may be a pre-Seasons glitch that I haven't seen before.) Poor critter did come back when the Sim returned, still glued to the Sim's hand. His motives were pretty low by then, but he slept the rest of the day and recovered nicely.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: